Ferguson Is 67% Black And Has A Voter Turnout Of 6% Six Percent!!

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

Yes that includes white people too
In our little town only 23% voted in the primaries....in a GOP county and state..
is your town complaining to the media that their elected officials don't represent them?

I dont get your point unless this is just another complain about black people thread. Turnout for mid term elections are always low and especially low in areas of poverty.

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question
What is the dropout rate in Ferguson public schools?

Whats the child molestation rate amongst white males?
That's not the problem. We're talking about black voters. Why is black voter turnout so low in Ferguson?

You don't get my point? Were you educated in a public school system run by liberals and unions? That might explain why you don't get it.

Hey, all you have to say is uncle. Makes you look silly when you cant answer a question

That's not the problem. We're talking about black voters. Why is black voter turnout so low in Ferguson?

Oh so we're not talking about Molestation OR Dropout rates. Ok cool, I thought we were bringing up random questions for no reason.

The same reason the voter turnout is low in all poverty areas. Black, white or hispanic.

What I dont know is why you are concerned about the voting from one race of one party in one city.

VOTER FRAUD, why else ?

LMAO !

Oh so we're not talking about Molestation OR Dropout rates. Ok cool, I thought we were bringing up random questions for no reason.

The same reason the voter turnout is low in all poverty areas. Black, white or hispanic.

What I dont know is why you are concerned about the voting from one race of one party in one city.

Because you morons blamed their problems on someone else, duh.

Perhaps there were white KKK members with billy clubs scaring them off at the polls? That would certainly involve voter intimidation would it not?

You do have a problem with reading,the OPs slant is clear,the people of Ferguson complain about elected representation ,but have dismal voting numbers,it clear as glass. Willfully obtuse?

Somehow a community that is 67% African American and run by Democrats, all their problems are the GOP's fault. /sarcasm

relax Liberace, with a voter turnout of only 6% where were the RW's on election day ? home bitching about Dems running the community?

Let me put this in terms you can understand, a city run by Democrats that is 67% African American accuses the right of racism, shocker.

Because you morons blamed their problems on someone else, duh.

Making up stuff again I see

You didn't answer the question. Are you having a difficult time facing reality? Black people are the majority in Ferguson and they don't vote, and you can't see the problem. Indoctrinated moonbeam.

Somehow a community that is 67% African American and run by Democrats, all their problems are the GOP's fault. /sarcasm

relax Liberace, with a voter turnout of only 6% where were the RW's on election day ? home bitching about Dems running the community?

Let me put this in terms you can understand, a city run by Democrats that is 67% African American accuses the right of racism, shocker.

33.33% RW voters couldn't muster enough people to get to the polls and defeat 6% LW voters and shut up the Dems running the community ? ... and the RW is carping about the Dems yammering about racism ? SHOCKER INDEED.

You didn't answer the question. Are you having a difficult time facing reality? Black people are the majority in Ferguson and they don't vote, and you can't see the problem. Indoctrinated moonbeam.

Oh sorry, because it follows the stats. People in poor areas tend to have lower voting rates than other areas. From black to white to hispanic.

Its normal. Now if you are wondering why that is I guess there are a number of reasons.

In our little town only 23% voted in the primaries....in a GOP county and state..
is your town complaining to the media that their elected officials don't represent them?
It wouldn't matter, it's a GOP enclave and rarely does anyone run on the democratic ticket..

33.33% RW voters couldn't muster enough people to get to the polls and defeat 6% LW voters and shut up the Dems running the community ? ... and the RW is carping about the Dems yammering about racism ? SHOCKER INDEED.

Ahahaha as predicted ^^^ :laugh:

as predicted ..

In Ferguson protest or vote - Chicago Tribune

Just the opposite. In 2006, the state's Republican governor signed a bill passed by the Republican-dominated legislature imposing one of the strictest voter-ID rules in the country over objections that it would hurt the poor, who are disproportionately black.
Nor was there a genuine evil to be eliminated.
"No evidence was presented that voter impersonation fraud exists to any substantial degree in Missouri," a trial court found.

VOTER FRAUD !!

LMAO.

Last edited:

It wouldn't matter, it's a GOP enclave and rarely does anyone run on the democratic ticket..
It matters as it pertains to the thread. If 23% voted in the primaries, and they complained to the press that they were not properly represented by their government, they would have no one to blame but themselves. Although, for a primary, 23% isn't so bad.

It matters as it pertains to the thread. If 23% voted in the primaries, and they complained to the press that they were not properly represented by their government, they would have no one to blame but themselves. Although, for a primary, 23% isn't so bad.
I may pertain to the thread, but it don't in this county...

I may pertain to the thread, but it don't in this county...
Hey...im not the one who brought it up. You did. And if it doesn't pertain to the thread, why did you bring it up?

Forum List

Back