Fewer Democrats Are Voting This Year In (Surprise!) States With Strict New Voter Laws

I'm not stopping you. Put Americans back to work, issuing voter IDs.
Either that, or we will have more "disenfranchised" lol
Apparently voting booths require a different idea that it takes to get utilities, welfare, go to certain establishments etc
200 years of voting without needing ID, and somehow we managed...

there will be less liberals voting now.....i hope you guys fade into oblivion....
In a liberal nation founded by liberals for liberals, not a chance.
None of the "liberals" who founded this country agree with a single thing you or your party says....
You couldn't be more wrong, and I don't have a party.

Poor people don't have photo ids? :dunno:
The poor, the elderly, and minorities...

But, we could be like Mexico, and issue IDs? Now that's a thought.

Palease.... you can't function in today's society without an ID.
Sure you can, if you don't function much, and we have many people like that. Eventually this will be a non-issue, and the GOP won't bother to pass voter ID laws (it will no longer help them)...

Right. There are "many" in this country who have never opened up a bank account, never taken a loan, never purchased alcohol or cigarettes, never cashed a check in their lives, never boarded a plane or purchased a passport, never drove a car,

I swear, if I ever decided to try and sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it's a liberal, because they'll believe anything.
What you believe isn't true, and the courts agree with me.

We should. Voting integrity is crucial.
Apparently voting booths require a different idea that it takes to get utilities, welfare, go to certain establishments etc

Yes, you managed.......managed to cheat.
Nope.

absolute proof that the Republican plan to disenfranchise American citizens that lean Democratic, of the votes, has worked.

The Math proves it....there is no way, upside down, right side up, inside out, that 28% of the voters are illegal voters or dead people....

Poor people don't have photo ids? :dunno:

Never had tens of millions of illegals in this country.

then again, dont a lot of democrats die from eating all of the time? maybe thats why they are only 21% of the voting population? oh,,and they also shoot one another too, been to chicago latley?

I honestly think voter rolls should be purged every two years that way we make these kind of schemes more difficult to work since re registering fake voters takes a lot of work.
We don't have voter fraud here that matters a damn. ID is a ploy, not a need.

If so, so what? What are you afraid of?
A ploy to keep people from voting? Yeah, that's a problem, and that's why these laws were created.

They don't vote...

I know that the state of Alabama has mobile DMV vehicles sent to various counties so that people can obtain a free voters ID. An application can also be downloaded online. If Alabama is part of your list you can ignore it(probably won't) because the citizens in that state are given many opportunities to get voter ID's if they don't its their own fault.

The whole thing is a canard by the Democrats, which is why PMH continues to try and make it about race. They try and blow dog whistles to get people on their side. Most of it is known to everyone as ASTRO TURFING!

In case you don't know what that is, check out this link---------->Watch for these 4 signs of astroturfing to recognize corporate disinfo and propaganda

Once you read that link, you will understand some of these posters with 50,000, 75,000, and even a few with 100,000 posts. They are getting PAID to propagandize EVERYTHING that is against their paymasters wishes. Their whole shtick is make you feel like an outlier to change your mind at worst, or at best, take as much of your will away to go vote.

Normally, (not each and every time, but USUALLY) as soon as someone brings race in instantly, they are ASTRO TURFING, because they know race is a sensitive issue, and they just want to shut you up! Once you learn their modus aperendi, you start to laugh at them. And let me give you a little bit more information---------> if ever you decide to respond to an ASTRO TURFER, never use the quote or respond button, just respond in a post which only includes your message. Under most rules of ASTRO TURFING, this costs them money-) Also, NEVER include any message that has their post anywhere in it.

I understand that sometimes, is very hard to avoid, but if you want to drive them crazy, do the best you can with it, and watch them get more shrill than they are, trying to get you to respond to them for their dinner-)
Race, and the poor, being unable to vote is why these laws die in the courts. Voting is fundamental, ID is just a good idea. Elections here are fair, very.

You leftwing douche bags are always saying "make every vote count." My vote doesn't count if dead people and illegal aliens are allowed to vote. ID is what ensures that every legal vote counts. What you have made clear is that you don't care if all the votes are legal. That's what makes you a douche bag.
Your vote counts, usually, you just throw it away.

WE throw millions of votes away by not having voter ID. Of course, you support that.

They don't vote...

Apparently they do.

They don't vote...

Apparently they do.
Nope...

I know that the state of Alabama has mobile DMV vehicles sent to various counties so that people can obtain a free voters ID. An application can also be downloaded online. If Alabama is part of your list you can ignore it(probably won't) because the citizens in that state are given many opportunities to get voter ID's if they don't its their own fault.

The whole thing is a canard by the Democrats, which is why PMH continues to try and make it about race. They try and blow dog whistles to get people on their side. Most of it is known to everyone as ASTRO TURFING!

In case you don't know what that is, check out this link---------->Watch for these 4 signs of astroturfing to recognize corporate disinfo and propaganda

Once you read that link, you will understand some of these posters with 50,000, 75,000, and even a few with 100,000 posts. They are getting PAID to propagandize EVERYTHING that is against their paymasters wishes. Their whole shtick is make you feel like an outlier to change your mind at worst, or at best, take as much of your will away to go vote.

Normally, (not each and every time, but USUALLY) as soon as someone brings race in instantly, they are ASTRO TURFING, because they know race is a sensitive issue, and they just want to shut you up! Once you learn their modus aperendi, you start to laugh at them. And let me give you a little bit more information---------> if ever you decide to respond to an ASTRO TURFER, never use the quote or respond button, just respond in a post which only includes your message. Under most rules of ASTRO TURFING, this costs them money-) Also, NEVER include any message that has their post anywhere in it.

I understand that sometimes, is very hard to avoid, but if you want to drive them crazy, do the best you can with it, and watch them get more shrill than they are, trying to get you to respond to them for their dinner-)
Race, and the poor, being unable to vote is why these laws die in the courts. Voting is fundamental, ID is just a good idea. Elections here are fair, very.

You leftwing douche bags are always saying "make every vote count." My vote doesn't count if dead people and illegal aliens are allowed to vote. ID is what ensures that every legal vote counts. What you have made clear is that you don't care if all the votes are legal. That's what makes you a douche bag.
Your vote counts, usually, you just throw it away.

WE throw millions of votes away by not having voter ID. Of course, you support that.
Nope, and nope.

Forum List

Back