"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

Damn you are stupid, boy. Inseparable means one cannot exist without the other. Lmao! Why do you insist on making yourself look illiterate and stupid? Those two things are not inseparable.

Too bad he never said that and that you bought another Conservative lie.
Too bad he did. In a book you can still purchase. Written by Lenin himself.
Moron

"Too bad he did. In a book you can still purchase. Written by Lenin himself.
Moron"

Yes The Derp is an uneducated gibbering moron, he needs to just give it up already, he was demolished 15 pages ago but continues to return to keep embarrassing himself.

The V. I. Lenin book he writes it in is "On Religion", it's in the Introduction from page 5-11, it is on page 7 of the Introduction:

View attachment 148064

View attachment 148066

You can still purchase it from Amazon it has a different cover though.

View attachment 148067

LOL That'll leave a mark

Damn you are stupid, boy. Inseparable means one cannot exist without the other. Lmao! Why do you insist on making yourself look illiterate and stupid? Those two things are not inseparable.

Too bad he never said that and that you bought another Conservative lie.

"Too bad he never said that and that you bought another Conservative lie."

STFU you uneducated gibbering faggot.

upload_2017-9-7_22-22-36.png

upload_2017-9-7_22-23-22.png

Again, who led the efforts to end slavery in the U.K. and US?

Lots of people led those efforts, not just Christians. But it was only Christians who led toe effort to preserve slavery as an institution.
You are a goddamned liar. There was no serious abolitionist effort in world history, aside from some misgivings among the ancient Greeks (white men), until white Christian men in North America and Europe made it into a moral issue in the 19th History. Very few Confederates fought to preserve slavery, Christ-hating bigot.

My God says we are all created in His image.Yours?

I could see that; people are insecure, paranoid, in need of attention and adoration, and spiteful. Sounds like your God to me.
God knows humanity, doesn't He?

Maybe one day you'll get to know God and learn how much truth is in the bible you never stopped and considered?

That would be good for you.

You are a goddamned liar. There was no serious abolitionist effort in world history, aside from some misgivings among the ancient Greeks (white men), until white Christian men in North America and Europe made it into a moral issue in the 19th History.

And then Christians fought in Jesus' name to preserve slavery. So all you're doing is proving my point: that Christianity sucks.

You are a goddamned liar. There was no serious abolitionist effort in world history, aside from some misgivings among the ancient Greeks (white men), until white Christian men in North America and Europe made it into a moral issue in the 19th History.

And then Christians fought in Jesus' name to preserve slavery. So all you're doing is proving my point: that Christianity sucks.
They did not fight in Jesus' name to preserve slavery. The bible calls for the death penalty of 'men stealers'. Chattel slavery is prohibited and worthy of death in the bible. So American slavery was not blessed by God.

Seems your hate requires a vast amount of delusion. Go research Wilberforce and get back to us with a report.

I'm not doing your work for you, lazy bones. If you can't manage to pound out a paragraph explaining your position, then you're full of shit. And you know it.

You are wrong. There are books available of actual letters written by Union and Confederate soldiers from the battlefield, many when they knew they were probably going to die the next day. In the book of those letters I read, not a single mention of slavery, for or against, was made.

Very few Confederates fought to preserve slavery, Christ-hating bigot.

If they didn't fight to preserve slavery, then what did they fight for?
State rights over Federal.

99% of Confederate soldiers had it worse than slaves. If they broke a leg, no one was there to make sure they healed and could work again. They got sick the family went hungry

The Klan and the alt-right have all kinds of disagreements...the only thing they agree upon is white nationalism.

No they don't. They both want the same thing; a white, nationalist, theocratic state.
Wrong. The Klan is pseudo christian and the alt-right is made up of mostly ex-leftists and libertarian atheists by and large. That's why the rally in Charlottesville was called "Unite The Right". The point was to get the rival factions to get together and put their differences aside to defeat the left.

You don't know what you're talking about, I do.

Forum List

Back