Figures. #MarchforOurLives Protests Were Funded and Organized by Democratic National Committee

I don't understand how the funding matters. They did the same thing during the campaign.

Funding matters to me, who is backing a movement from the Tea Party, to OWS to this demonstration. There are agendas out there and who backs the agenda should be made public. I was for OWS until if found out who and what the real agenda was for. Same with the Tea Party.
I should think the "Agenda" is perfectly clear. If you are reading any more than that in to it, you're not getting out enough.

I follow the money, that is where you find the real agenda. Is the movement to get Congress to change gun laws and make it tougher to acquire guns? Is it to ban semi-automatics? Is it to ban guns altogether big difference and who and what is backing it is where the real agenda is.

They made it quit clear their end goal is to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Then they gave the communist salute.

No they didn't you idiot, they made it quite clear they wanted to ban AR's and have more stringent laws to get your grubby little hands on a gun and from your posts you look like one who definitely needs a mental evaluation before purchasing anything lethal.

Wrong, dumbass:

Speaker Admits They Want To Inch Towards A Repeal Of The Second Amendment At The ‘March For Our Lives’

View attachment 184853
You think they should have just showed up, zero funding and zero organization?
No.

Just call it what it is. Democrat Party propaganda, not some grass-roots movement.

Democrats exploited kids for political gain.
Thanks for repeating exactly what your masters told you to say.
These brave articulate new American heroes have repeatedly said they’re not endorsing any party or particular candidates.

So stick your lies up your ass.

Oh puheeze. They made themselves tools of the Democrat party. Just about everything they say is precanned, focus group tested, Democrat propaganda.
Gee could it be the students are on the right side of history and reflecting how America thinks?

70% of Americans want stricter assault weapon laws — more than ever before

No, there's little chance of that. They are nothing but a mob of duped, brainwashed tools.

Funding matters to me, who is backing a movement from the Tea Party, to OWS to this demonstration. There are agendas out there and who backs the agenda should be made public. I was for OWS until if found out who and what the real agenda was for. Same with the Tea Party.
I should think the "Agenda" is perfectly clear. If you are reading any more than that in to it, you're not getting out enough.

I follow the money, that is where you find the real agenda. Is the movement to get Congress to change gun laws and make it tougher to acquire guns? Is it to ban semi-automatics? Is it to ban guns altogether big difference and who and what is backing it is where the real agenda is.

They made it quit clear their end goal is to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Then they gave the communist salute.

No they didn't you idiot, they made it quite clear they wanted to ban AR's and have more stringent laws to get your grubby little hands on a gun and from your posts you look like one who definitely needs a mental evaluation before purchasing anything lethal.

Wrong, dumbass:

Speaker Admits They Want To Inch Towards A Repeal Of The Second Amendment At The ‘March For Our Lives’
Wrong, dumbass. Nowhere in that link is someone saying they want a repeal of the Second Amendment.

My gun kept the intruder from continuing his attack.

No...you being home is what stopped his "attack". He was breaking in to steal from you, not rape you. Most home break-ins occur when no one is home, and most illegal guns are from home break-ins.

DZMbj1NVQAU8bzs.jpg

Talk about irony.

That's what the Founding Fathers said about democracy, moron.

No it's not. It's what Putin's been saying. And you're echoing it. Which means you're working for Putin.
You know I could probably sue you for that, don't you?

That would require you to step out from behind the shadow of anonymity the internet provides you and frankly, I doubt you have the balls to do that.

I don't see you in here posting under your real name, Captain Courageous.

No it's not. It's what Putin's been saying. And you're echoing it. Which means you're working for Putin.

That would require you to step out from behind the shadow of anonymity the internet provides you and frankly, I doubt you have the balls to do that.

You're the one threatening lawsuits just because I called you out for being an impotent Russian troll.

Wrong, dumbass:

Wrong, dumbass. Nowhere in that link is someone saying they want a repeal of the Second Amendment.
I watched this chick on video saying exactly that, dumbass.

Wrong, dumbass:

No, you didn't.

LInk.

You're the one threatening lawsuits just because I called you out for being an impotent Russian troll.
I just wanted to make your asshole pucker, dumbass. I wasn't serious about it.

Did you, now? So what's the timecode in the video when she says that? Go ahead, post the clip and let us know where in the clip she said what you claim she said.

DZMbj1NVQAU8bzs.jpg

Talk about irony.
You should see the mess gun owners leave behind!

shooting_aftermath_3.jpg

Hey, is that the Vegas shooting where Paddock killed country music fans who predominately could have been conservatives, which is already sounding like he was politically motivated?

gettyimages-937636300.jpg

Rapper Who Performed At 'March For Our Lives' Was Arrested Last Year For Carrying A Concealed Weapon

And this guy had a gun ILLEGALLY while trying to rap about gun bans. Fraud!

DZMbj1NVQAU8bzs.jpg

Talk about irony.

shooting_aftermath_3.jpg

Hey, is that the Vegas shooting where Paddock killed country music fans who predominately could have been conservatives, which is already sounding like he was politically motivated?
That was the a law abiding gun owner who first targeted a hip hop concert in Chicago.

He left a YUGE mess behind!
I guess your deflecting carries on with the Trump hater.

DZMbj1NVQAU8bzs.jpg

Talk about irony.

shooting_aftermath_3.jpg

That was the a law abiding gun owner who first targeted a hip hop concert in Chicago.

IRONY! :lol:

DZMbj1NVQAU8bzs.jpg

Talk about irony.

shooting_aftermath_3.jpg

IRONY! :lol:

More like.. March For Our Lies.

Wrong, dumbass:

I've heard several scum bags say that recently.

My gun kept the intruder from continuing his attack.

No...you being home is what stopped his "attack". He was breaking in to steal from you, not rape you. Most home break-ins occur when no one is home, and most illegal guns are from home break-ins.

LMAO. I ensure you this dude was more concerned about staring down the business end of a 9mm than worrying about this old man.

I saved his life that evening

-Geaux

Would one of you brilliant and loquacious Leftists please explain to me exactly what an ASSAULT RIFLE is?

Forum List

Back