🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

I'm still waiting for the FBI to announce the results of their ACORN sting

Still waiting.

And waiting.

So now you're saying the FBI is part of some vast conspiracy?

Well, first of all, the FBI wouldn't have been involved in the case, as none of the acts of fraud and corruption went across state lines. The tax fraud crimes would have been investigated by the IRS I believe, and the other crimes investigated by local authorities.

But perhaps if Mr O'Keefe had brought his tapes to the FBI, instead of editing them and bringing them to FoxNews, the FBI would have moved ahead with an investigation anyway, but as it is, it will certainly take quite a while to make arrests and find an untainted grand jury to process any indictments.

Caller #1 to FBI: There's an Islamist nutball at Ft Hood.

Response: Yawn

Caller #2 to FBI: James O'Keefe...

Response: MOBILIZE SWAT!! TASK A SATELLITE!! WHERE'S Jack Bauer

Your desperation is pathetic.

Yeah. That's it. Desperation. It's not noticing some very fucked up priorities and tasking people who make Obama look bad.

Darn, do you ever tire of being right ALL the time?

lol ...

You are flailing around so much that I almost feel bad for you.

Guess we won't be seeing Frank sport his Pimpy McKeefe avatar for a bit, eh?

:lol:

That would require the ability to feel shame. I'm shocked he doesn't have a "Free James" avatar up in it's stead already.

Yeah. That's it. Desperation. It's not noticing some very fucked up priorities and tasking people who make Obama look bad.

A shooting incident at Ft Hood is the responsibility of the Military Police, not the FBI.

You sure seem to have an issue with the concept of jurisdiction, don't you?

lol ...

You are flailing around so much that I almost feel bad for you.
It's like a combination of watching a big fat herring splashing around in desperation on the boat bottom as it thrashes and what it would be like to witness a Grand Mal seizure in essay form.

yea.. there is probably some giant, Illuminati-sized conspiracy setting him up by making him act like a subversive dickhead like the last time he tasted his 15 minutes... I bet black helicopters followed him that morning and Obama's personal black ops pounced when Charlie hit Bravo.

good grief.

:cuckoo:

According to the article that I read, the FBI received a tip. From whom, it did not say.

I bet it came strait from the lips of the antichrist himself.. who is, after all, a giant liberal Obama supporter.

You make it really difficult to have a serious discussion. And this incident, on a lot of levels, require a serious discussion.

Yeah, I can sleep better tonight knowing that the FBI finally got James O'Keefe, he's like #4 on Obama top ten Most Wanted List

king-pimp-ho.jpg

wiretapping is illegal?

According to the article that I read, the FBI received a tip. From whom, it did not say.

I bet it came strait from the lips of the antichrist himself.. who is, after all, a giant liberal Obama supporter.

You make it really difficult to have a serious discussion. And this incident, on a lot of levels, require a serious discussion.

Then skip my posts. Or, better yet, block me entirely. You'll come to realize that responses like yours means two things to me. go ahead and ask around from someone whose been here longer than yourself to tell you what those two things are.

Last edited:
Fox News host Glenn Beck, who gave considerable attention to the ACORN videos on his TV show told his radio audience Wednesday that if the charges against O’Keefe are true, it is “insanely stupid and illegal” behavior. “I haven’t heard his side, but you don’t do anything illegal, that’s Watergate territory,” Beck said. “You don’t do anything to hurt security for the president or for a senator or anybody else. You don’t mess around with it. Ever.”

“They are, of course, presumed innocent until proven guilty,” wrote conservative blogger Michelle Malkin about the accused. “But for now, let it be a lesson to aspiring young conservatives interested in investigative journalism: Know your limits. Know the law. Don’t get carried away. And don’t become what you are targeting.”

Read more: Right wary of defending O'Keefe - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

But lest we not forget who the "victim" is. Can't muster too much sympathy for her.

Then skip my posts. Or, better yet, block me entirely. You'll come to realize that responses like yours means two things to me. go ahead and ask around for someone whose been here longer than yourself to tell you what those two things are.

Tell you what. Why don't you block me, then you wont' feel any urge at all to respond to anything I post. I can't see sensoring myself just to placate you.

Fox News host Glenn Beck, who gave considerable attention to the ACORN videos on his TV show told his radio audience Wednesday that if the charges against O’Keefe are true, it is “insanely stupid and illegal” behavior. “I haven’t heard his side, but you don’t do anything illegal, that’s Watergate territory,” Beck said. “You don’t do anything to hurt security for the president or for a senator or anybody else. You don’t mess around with it. Ever.”

“They are, of course, presumed innocent until proven guilty,” wrote conservative blogger Michelle Malkin about the accused. “But for now, let it be a lesson to aspiring young conservatives interested in investigative journalism: Know your limits. Know the law. Don’t get carried away. And don’t become what you are targeting.”

Read more: Right wary of defending O'Keefe - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

But lest we not forget who the "victim" is. Can't muster too much sympathy for her.

If anyone bugs a senator's office (any senator) for any reason, we, the people are the victims.

Forum List

Back