🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Now, don't get me wrong. I think the fact that this guy caught corrupt ACORN employees in action was impressive.

Even though it didn't prove anything that the Republicans had been accusing ACORN of, he did expose a completely separate crime.

However, this latest exploit proves that he did not act to serve the public interest, but is instead a political hack. And a stupid one at that.

Now, don't get me wrong. I think the fact that this guy caught corrupt ACORN employees in action was impressive.

Even though it didn't prove anything that the Republicans had been accusing ACORN of, he did expose a completely separate crime.

However, this latest exploit proves that he did not act to serve the public interest, but is instead a political hack. And a stupid one at that.

Eh, I think it shows he is more of a showboat then a political hack.

The cops arrested them IN the office where they were in the process of commiting the crime.

They make very convincing witnesses.

Not as convincing as you might think. Too many cops are incredibly corrupt.

This was an FBI investigation, and the perpetrators were witnessed posing as phone repairmen by every single person in that office at the time.

You guys do realize there is a difference between someone committing a crime on video and a news story alleging that someone is committing a crime, dont you? Sure, the person on the video still has a pressumption of innocence. But no one is stupid enough to believe that they didn't commit the crime. Heck, even my clients who were stupid enough to video tape themselves committing crimes knew they were guilty.

But I suppose we should just ignore reality. We should make a judgment based on zero known evidence and throw away the key.

Videos can be altered. You can't know anything for sure until the facts are in.

The videos are very easy to spot alterations on and the alterations are a big part of all the suits againt O'Keefe.

True. Innocent until proven guilty, I agree.

But I for one am sure as hell going to talk about it. Sorry.

They have motive, witnesses, and material evidence. Seems pretty cut-and-dry. Just saying...

That being said, I personally can't definitively say that he's guilty until he's tried and convicted.

Last edited:
Of course, one could say the same thing about the ACORN employees he shot the video of.

It would be pretty ironic if he used the possibility of video alteration as a defense.

LOL.

True. Innocent until proven guilty, I agree.

But I for one am sure as hell going to talk about it. Sorry.

They have motive, witnesses, and material evidence. Seems pretty cut-and-dry. Just saying...

That being said, I personally can't definitively say that he's guilty until he's tried and convicted.

I just find it hilarious that those who are frantically declaring that we need to wait until the facts are all in on O'Keefe are the same ones who automatically stamped ACORN guilty. :lol:

I'm interested in knowing what they think Sen. Mary Landrieu is up to that would make them want to wire tap her phone.

I'm interested in knowing what they think Sen. Mary Landrieu is up to that would make them want to wire tap her phone.

They stated they wanted to catch her talking bad about her constituants.

Now, politicians are human. I suspect they all get a lot of aggro and talk bad about certain groups in private. Who cares as long as they do what they were elected to do?

Yep. The GOP is nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.

Oh...they all are my friend :)

The two parties remind me more of Orwell's Animal Farm everyday.

animal-farm1.jpg

Was it really because they wanted to catch her doing something, or, did they pick her office as the easiest to tap into, because they were on a fishing expedition?

Personally? I've gotta go with the second. James The Queef isn't that smart.

Was it really because they wanted to catch her doing something, or, did they pick her office as the easiest to tap into, because they were on a fishing expedition?

A source tells CBS News that the aim was apparently to try to catch Sen. Landrieu talking negatively about her constituents.

Interesting though...journalism has gotten damn sloppy in it's attempts to scoop political dirt. The Washington Post had to print a whole paragraph of corrections to an article that just appeared today. *slap*

Check out my post on Flanagan. There's a good possibility that they picked her because his dad was passed over for AG, and they wanted to stop the Senate confirmation of the person they picked.

Lots of motivation there.

Seems o'keefe was busy trying to scam Planned Parenthood as well with that Lila Rose person, who posed as a 13 year old trying to get an abortion, even though she was 20.

Forum List

Back