🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

okeefe_wiretap.jpg

4 men accused of phone plot had conservative ties
AP-1-27-10
...The most well-known of the suspects is James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old whose hidden-camera expose posing as a pimp with his prostitute infuriated the liberal group ACORN and made him a darling of conservatives.

what shall we call this scandal? - Acorngate sounds kind of catchy......

There's something really strange about this.

Why was O'Keefe taping them going into Mary's office? If all they wanted to do was plant a bug (I doubt it) why videotape it?

Also notice how the FBI got involved with this far far far far quicker than say with the Fort Hood shooter

Seems o'keefe was busy trying to scam Planned Parenthood as well with that Lila Rose person, who posed as a 13 year old trying to get an abortion, even though she was 20.

Lila Rose...that's the one that had the interesting 60-second gap in the video....

Why was O'Keefe taping them going into Mary's office? If all they wanted to do was plant a bug (I doubt it) why videotape it?

Also notice how the FBI got involved with this far far far far quicker than say with the Fort Hood shooter

yea.. there is probably some giant, Illuminati-sized conspiracy setting him up by making him act like a subversive dickhead like the last time he tasted his 15 minutes... I bet black helicopters followed him that morning and Obama's personal black ops pounced when Charlie hit Bravo.

good grief.

:cuckoo:

what? the ratfucker was ratfucked? how sad.

I see Frank. When this guy goes to ACORN offices and shoots and edits his own video, it's obviously all on the up-and-up.

But when he gets caught trying to wiretap a Senators office, and there's video, material and eye-witness evidence, it's obviously "Fishy" and "strange".

LOL.

Now, as I said, I personally think that the guy had something with the ACORN thing, and I respected the fact that he stopped some corrupt bastards from doing what they were doing.

Of course, it had nothing to do with what the Republicans had actually been accusing ACORN of, but it was still some bad stuff that he found.

I just find it to be extremely amusing that now that the guy has been caught red-handed trying to pull some criminal partisan BS, you think that the FBI evidence is manufactured.

And you don't see any hypocrisy in that attitude at all?

He was trying to get some dirt on the Senator. He had the conservative son of the regional Assistant AG as his co-conspirator. And the Ass. AG had been passed over for a promotion by someone who needed to be confirmed by said senator.

Last edited:

Tru'dat. O'Keefe is the real enemy, unlike ACORN suborning pedophilia or an Islamist murdering 40 of our soldiers in cold blood.

Be true to yourself and your Ossiah and he will set you free.

This guy is going to jail where he belongs.

We used to wait and have a trial, get a verdict and that kind of thing before we sent people to jail. I guess finding the truth is no big deal to you, huh? If he's been arrested, he must be guilty.

Make an ass of yourself much?

Sounds like retaliation to me. Fuck with Obama's minions, find yourself in prison.

Retaliation?

Catching them in the act of committing a felony is retaliation?!

Good grief ...

To show to his money people

I see Frank. When this guy goes to ACORN offices and shoots and edits his own video, it's obviously all on the up-and-up.

But when he gets caught trying to wiretap a Senators office, and there's video, material and eye-witness evidence, it's obviously "Fishy" and "strange".

LOL.

Now, as I said, I personally think that the guy had something with the ACORN thing, and I respected the fact that he stopped some corrupt bastards from doing what they were doing.

Of course, it had nothing to do with what the Republicans had actually been accusing ACORN of, but it was still some bad stuff that he found.

I just find it to be extremely amusing that now that the guy has been caught red-handed trying to pull some criminal partisan BS, you think that the FBI evidence is manufactured.

He was trying to get some dirt on the Senator. He had the conservative son of the regional Assistant AG as his co-conspirator. And the Ass. AG had been passed over for a promotion by someone who needed to be confirmed by said senator.

You don't see any hypocrisy in that attitude at all?

I'm still waiting for the FBI to announce the results of their ACORN sting

Still waiting.

And waiting.

yea.. there is probably some giant, Illuminati-sized conspiracy setting him up by making him act like a subversive dickhead like the last time he tasted his 15 minutes... I bet black helicopters followed him that morning and Obama's personal black ops pounced when Charlie hit Bravo.

good grief.

According to the article that I read, the FBI received a tip. From whom, it did not say.

Tru'dat. O'Keefe is the real enemy, unlike ACORN suborning pedophilia or an Islamist murdering 40 of our soldiers in cold blood.

Be true to yourself and your Ossiah and he will set you free.

o'queef was crucified right next to palin. no doubt. but, is he gestas or dismas?

It that important that we need two threads on it?

yeah, it's only the rightwingnut threads that require multiples, right?

seriously... there have been some really stupid subjects covered in multiple threads... and you're worried about this subject having two?

really?

Put down the koolaid, Jillian. I have several times over the past week or so asked whether it's 'two threads, one topic' day.

no koolaid babe... just sayin' it as i see it. i'll give you kudos when it's a rightwingnut thread that you complain about ;)

good grief.

According to the article that I read, the FBI received a tip. From whom, it did not say.

I bet it came strait from the lips of the antichrist himself.. who is, after all, a giant liberal Obama supporter.

Caller #1 to FBI: There's an Islamist nutball at Ft Hood.

Response: Yawn

Caller #2 to FBI: James O'Keefe...

Response: MOBILIZE SWAT!! TASK A SATELLITE!! WHERE'S Jack Bauer

Is the Barn Fire stoked up enough Yet?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3uTTois_es&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Caller #1 to FBI: There's an Islamist nutball at Ft Hood.

Response: Yawn

Caller #2 to FBI: James O'Keefe...

Response: MOBILIZE SWAT!! TASK A SATELLITE!! WHERE'S Jack Bauer

Your desperation is pathetic.

Yeah. That's it. Desperation. It's not noticing some very fucked up priorities and tasking people who make Obama look bad.

Darn, do you ever tire of being right ALL the time?

Forum List

Back