🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

he actually bugged her line? or is your thread title false?

whatever he was doing, it was stupid....

From the article, it appears that they were pretty much caught in the act of bugging her office.

Also from the article I just linked to:

[Stan] Dai was reportedly picked up by authorities Monday a few blocks away from Landrieu's office, sitting in a car with a listening device that could pick up transmissions.

It seems his next caper didn't work out so well.

So right. This guy can't be to bright. Did he honestly think he could walk into that office and get away with that bs?? Jeeze. Whole different ball of wax than with Acorn. Those idiots convicted themselves.

Seriously. This guy should retire from the spy business. Gives James Bond a bad name.

Here you go, Big Bertha says cutting off funding for Acorn was unconstitutional..

Too bad only about 15 people saw this outrageous remark by the leader of this criminal organization.

YouTube - ACORN Pimp James O'Keefe Arrested For Wiretapping Sen. Mary Landreiu - 01/26/10

Why go off topic?

You can't stand that the Republican who dressed up as a pimp got busted trying to tap the phones of a US Senator? That's what this thread is about. It's not about ACORN funding.

It's about a right wing lunatic arrested and charged by the FBI.

How the hell was it off topic, she was talking about the person that was arrested wasn't she.
And I don't care about the dude that got arrested, we have bigger fish to fry..But we all know this will be in the media and the left will be trumpeting it for days on end to take the heat off all their losses, falling poll numbers, all the bribery, corruption, and the fact that just plain ole American citizens don't like the lefty savior President Obama and his communist comrades and their agenda they are shoving on the people..

"And I don't care about the dude that got arrested..."

A NON-law'n'order republican, imagine.... LOL

Wow, you certainly are hysterical over this, I mean goodness gracious, you need to go in the kitchen and make a huge pot of macaroni and cheese and pamper yourself, as you really are getting all stressed and overheated at the thought of a snotty punk who is an ADULT being held accountable for his actions JUST BECAUSE HE IS A STRAIGHT TICKET REPUBLICAN, lol... The deal is, PRESIDENT Obama won the election, he is the POTUS, and YOU PEOPLE need to get over it and move on.

You might want to look into some calming teas or something. A constant state of stress and being hysterical is likely very unhealthy....

And also, you really need to take a couple of classes, as the over use of "communist" and related buzz-words really just doesn't fly when over-applied, you aparently have no clue, and the overuse of the term really has made it trite, you sound like the old days when records used to skip and repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat....

And in the final analysis, this is the US of A, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, it is PRESIDENT Obama, if you don't accept it it could be considered treasonous, you know, one could suspect you of being a traitor, you know....

So run along, get with the mac'n'cheese, you'll feel better!

A NON-law'n'order republican, imagine.... LOL, but a SELECTIVE type, the free pass is because you expect special treatment and considerations for one of yours, lol.....

It seems his next caper didn't work out so well.

So right. This guy can't be to bright. Did he honestly think he could walk into that office and get away with that bs?? Jeeze. Whole different ball of wax than with Acorn. Those idiots convicted themselves.

Seriously. This guy should retire from the spy business. Gives James Bond a bad name.
That this man seemingly has no problem committing a felony in his quest for "gotcha" politics should make you question his motives and the honesty of the videos.

Or you could just watch the videos and see how heavily they are edited and slanted to prove something ... as far as I can tell the only thing they proved is that some ACORN staffers tried to help two people figure out how to pay their taxes.

Why go off topic?

You can't stand that the Republican who dressed up as a pimp got busted trying to tap the phones of a US Senator? That's what this thread is about. It's not about ACORN funding.

It's about a right wing lunatic arrested and charged by the FBI.

How the hell was it off topic, she was talking about the person that was arrested wasn't she.
And I don't care about the dude that got arrested, we have bigger fish to fry..But we all know this will be in the media and the left will be trumpeting it for days on end to take the heat off all their losses, falling poll numbers, all the bribery, corruption, and the fact that just plain ole American citizens don't like the lefty savior President Obama and his communist comrades and their agenda they are shoving on the people..

Wow, you certainly are hysterical over this, I mean goodness gracious, you need to go in the kitchen and make a huge pot of macaroni and cheese and pamper yourself, as you really are getting all stressed and overheated at the thought of a snotty punk who is an ADULT being held accountable for his actions JUST BECAUSE HE IS A STRAIGHT TICKET REPUBLICAN, lol... The deal is, PRESIDENT Obama won the election, he is the POTUS, and YOU PEOPLE need to get over it and move on.

You might want to look into some calming teas or something. A constant state of stress and being hysterical is likely very unhealthy....

And also, you really need to take a couple of classes, as the over use of "communist" and related buzz-words really just doesn't fly when over-applied, you aparently have no clue, and the overuse of the term really has made it trite, you sound like the old days when records used to skip and repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat....

And in the final analysis, this is the US of A, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, it is PRESIDENT Obama, if you don't accept it it could be considered treasonous, you know, one could suspect you of being a traitor, you know....

A NON-law'n'order republican, imagine.... LOL, but a SELECTIVE type, the free pass is because you expect special treatment and considerations for one of yours, lol.....

sheesh, all them words and nothing to say.:cuckoo:

This guy is going to jail where he belongs.

We used to wait and have a trial, get a verdict and that kind of thing before we sent people to jail. I guess finding the truth is no big deal to you, huh? If he's been arrested, he must be guilty.

Make an ass of yourself much?

Sounds like retaliation to me. Fuck with Obama's minions, find yourself in prison.
Yes, it's Obama's fault he was involved in a break in at a Federal office.

:cuckoo:

Obama IS Acorn and I imagine he spends more time trying to keep them in business (as he always has) than he does trying to effectively run the country.

Last edited:

Yeah, I see that I was dealing with one of the simple minded, LOL.... no wonder you are so easy to get bitch-slapped and played, you NEVER see it coming.....

BTW, there is this pimp named O'Keefe, and since you "chose," he wants his money, LOL...

As a government employee who works in communications I have to say it was pretty stupid of these guys to try this. I never heard of anyone going to prison for 10 years for just trying to get into a comm closet, so it will be interesting to see how long they have to spend in jail.

My first impression on this is that the young man and his friends seemed to have been under the influence of Reality TV to the point where they left thinking out of the process. First of all the Senator from La. ? okay she was part of a deal on the healthcare bill, but she will have more than enough trouble with her election without the help of this young man. However, now that this little stunt has been pulled who knows. On the surface it looks like they didn't exercise too much thought in this , but as I do not know all the facts nor does anyone else , I won't condemn them to the nearest Federal prison just yet.

Yeah, I see that I was dealing with one of the simple minded, LOL.... no wonder you are so easy to get bitch-slapped and played, you NEVER see it coming.....

BTW, there is this pimp named O'Keefe, and since you "chose," he wants his money, LOL...

ooooooo, you be big and bad, you bitched slapped people with a bunch of useless words.:lol:

he actually bugged her line? or is your thread title false?

whatever he was doing, it was stupid....

From the article, it appears that they were pretty much caught in the act of bugging her office.

[Stan] Dai was reportedly picked up by authorities Monday a few blocks away from Landrieu's office, sitting in a car with a listening device that could pick up transmissions.

i have a radio in my car, too.

so what?

i have a radio in my car, too.

so what?

Yes, I'm sure that's what they are referring to.

Goodness, so much condemnation here.

1. We have no Idea what this character was attempting to do. It should prove interesting when we do find out.

2. He hasn't been charged with tapping anyone's phone line, but interfering with a phone line. What ever that is supposed to mean.

3. If he broke the law the courts will handle it. As they should.

4. ACORN still has open investigations against them in different states, mostly for Voter registration fraud. They have not been cleared, and quite a few of their employees have already been convicted.

5. That's the facts as we know them, anything else is just BS for now.

From what I understand in Maryland, at least, what he did with his video surveillance broke state law and is also considered a felony.

He seemed to get away with at the time but I wonder if now that will also be looked into.

:eusa_eh:

sheesh, all them words and nothing to say.

ooooooo, you be big and bad, you bitched slapped people with a bunch of useless words.
Oh, sad little simple steffie, I wasn't the one slapping you around, it is your own people, because they know you will suck it up no matter how stupid it is... Did you send O'Keefe his MONEY?????

Forum List

Back