🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Very funny.....can't argue the point so you take to belittling the messenger personally.

The chalkboard he uses is very effective.....and because it works the left makes fun of it.....just like everything else that is effective in exposing their bullshit.

Yes, chalkboards are often effective for teaching pre-adolescents.

And since most Beck fans never advanced beyond 3rd Grade critical thinking skills, Beck's blackboard is very effective at ingraining his crap into your heads.

Not again.... If You keep eating the paste LWC, We are going to run out, and You will go blind! Now go straight to the Principal's office. You know the way.

This made me chuckle:

"O'Keefe was released on $10,000 bail bond, surrendered his passport and sent to his room in his parents' New Jersey house. Once he was free to go (a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 12), the young man's counsel was quickly upgraded to white-collar criminal defense practitioner Michael Madigan, a D.C. super-lawyer whose political-scandal experience goes back to his work for Sen. Howard Baker on the Senate Watergate Committee

No word if the defendant, looking at a possible 10-year prison sentence, will compensate Madigan from the "salary" Breitbart pays him for "life rights."

Between the Lines: The James O'Keefe Criminal Complaint -- Politics Daily

This made me chuckle:

"O'Keefe was released on $10,000 bail bond, surrendered his passport and sent to his room in his parents' New Jersey house. Once he was free to go (a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 12), the young man's counsel was quickly upgraded to white-collar criminal defense practitioner Michael Madigan, a D.C. super-lawyer whose political-scandal experience goes back to his work for Sen. Howard Baker on the Senate Watergate Committee

No word if the defendant, looking at a possible 10-year prison sentence, will compensate Madigan from the "salary" Breitbart pays him for "life rights."

What would You prefer? The ACLU? :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOL9Jh61S8]YouTube - ACORN Prostitution Investigation - James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles - Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIUTpGIB9sw&feature=related]YouTube - San Diego ACORN Prostitution and Smuggling Investigation - James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles - Part 2[/ame]

The fact that the media is relatively silent on the implications of this (security breach involving the head of Homeland Security Committee!!!!) is very disturbing. There was a covert monitoring team arrested, a US Marshall is involved (albeit via his son, but still...), and the folks arrested are part of our own defense intelligence apparatus.

Something stinks to high hell on this one. It's either a foreign espionage effort using comromised US assets who penetrated the highest level of Homeland Security, or there's been some kind of schism at the highest level of government and the media is keeping a tight wrap on it.

"As it happens, an independent prosecutor, former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger, has found that while the ACORN workers' counsel was "inappropriate and unprofessional," there was no evidence of criminal activity in it.

"The videos that have been released," says Harshbarger's report, "appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding."

Report Clears ACORN; Pimp & Hooker Tapes "Edited," Used "Substitute Voiceover"

"As it happens, an independent prosecutor, former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger, has found that while the ACORN workers' counsel was "inappropriate and unprofessional," there was no evidence of criminal activity in it.

"The videos that have been released," says Harshbarger's report, "appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding."

Very Convenient. :lol::lol::lol:

It's like a kid in my neighborhood who used to stuff neighborhood cats into a pillowcase and slam them against a wall; it was never technically illegal either, but it's something that law enforcement should keep a sharp eye out for.

ACORN is a criminal enterprise on par with the Gambino crime family only far far worse for our Republic.

The Voter Registration Scam says it all. How much will that clean up cost in the end, and We pay Them to do do it.

This made me chuckle:

It would be interesting to know if O'Keefe was on the clock with his employer Breitbart when he was committing the felony. :eusa_eh:

This little nugget is also floating around the web, but I'm not sure how much veracity to put into it:

"One arrested, Stan Dai, is listed as an Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program and a known expert and lecturer on,
not only surveillance but explosives training, assassinations and “false flag operations.”

If you wanted a plane to crash, an enemy to get sick and die or a building to blow up, Dai would be the man to know how to make it happen.
"

hmm.

stan dai is 24 years old. i doubt he's an expert on anything, let alone crashing planes, blowing up buildings and making people get sick and die.

get a grip.

What O'Keefe and co. did or didn't do hasn't been found yet. Though not charged with wiretapping or other crimes screamed by the headlines.

He's gotten less fairness than the Christmas Day bomber, only on the left would this be considered a good thing.

Why has the prosecutor recused himself? The day after the arrest? Why not reported? Why no reasons for it?

U.S. Attorney Jim Letten recuses himself from Landrieu phone tampering case | New Orleans Metro Crime and Courts News - - NOLA.com

U.S. Attorney Jim Letten recuses himself from Landrieu phone tampering case
By Laura Maggi, The Times-Picayune
February 01, 2010, 6:16PM

U.S. Attorney Jim Letten last week decided to remove himself from the prosecution of four young men arrested for trying to tamper with the phones in U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu's New Orleans office.

Assistant U.S. attorney Jan Mann will prosecute the case.

According to a brief news release sent to reporters on Monday evening, Letten decided to recuse himself from the investigation and "potential prosecution" of the men because of "various relevant factors." These factors, which the release stated were discussed with officials at the U.S. Department of Justice, are not named.

The recusal decision came the day after the men were arrested last week and the same day they were released from custody, according to the news release....

the prosecutor probably recused himself because one of the defendants is the son of the us attorney for the western district of LA. seems pretty relevant to me and not all that difficult to dfind out.

How's the Birther thing going there for ya Franky?

Pretty cool.

You guys keep telling me how his birth is "settled science" and I'll keep having fun reminding you his Grandmother claims to have been an eye witness to his birth in Kenya

Deciding to bring back your old Mama's Chinchilla O'Keefe avie is a great touch Frank.

I can almost hear Tammy Wynette singing Stand By Your Man every time you post.

Ya can't help but feel a little moved by your adorable little man crush on the boy man.

This little nugget is also floating around the web, but I'm not sure how much veracity to put into it:

"One arrested, Stan Dai, is listed as an Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program and a known expert and lecturer on,
not only surveillance but explosives training, assassinations and “false flag operations.”

If you wanted a plane to crash, an enemy to get sick and die or a building to blow up, Dai would be the man to know how to make it happen.
"

hmm.

stan dai is 24 years old. i doubt he's an expert on anything, let alone crashing planes, blowing up buildings and making people get sick and die.

get a grip.
That's why I didn't claim it as fact, just noted it was swimming around the net.

The fact Dai worked as Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program
is part of his official bio tho.

"

hmm.

get a grip.
:eusa_whistle:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
Marwan al-Shehhi, pilot and group leader
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Al-Shehhi was a friendly foil to his frequent companion, the brooding Atta, as they earned their commercial pilots licenses together in Venice, then trained on a simulator in Opa-Locka near Miami. He and Atta arrived in the United States in the summer of 2000. This time last year, al-Shehhi, Atta and several other Sept. 11 terrorists were living at a Deerfield Beach motel, where the owner noticed they dressed nicely, never went to the beach a block away, never swam in the kidney-shaped pool and always carried black duffel bags.
[/FONT]

Deciding to bring back your old Mama's Chinchilla O'Keefe avie is a great touch Frank.

I can almost hear Tammy Wynette singing Stand By Your Man every time you post.

Ya can't help but feel a little moved by your adorable little man crush on the boy man.

I have you to thank for the idea. I was willing to let it drop in favor of the bozos at MIT and their Wheel of Climate Change but this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun

How's the Birther thing going there for ya Franky?

Pretty cool.

You guys keep telling me how his birth is "settled science" and I'll keep having fun reminding you his Grandmother claims to have been an eye witness to his birth in Kenya
And you've been told a thousand times that isn't true, been linked at least400 times to reliable reports that was a false charge and not back up by anyone outside of the Birther Club for The Hysterically Insane - yet you still repeat it, over and over.

That's why people don't see you as an honest broker here, nor one that anyone can take seriously.

You are Kareek-Katchure.

"

hmm.

get a grip.
That's why I didn't claim it as fact, just noted it was swimming around the net.

The fact Dai worked as Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program
is part of his official bio tho.

The Washington academic program that Louisiana telephone-tampering suspect Stanley Dai helped to manage was part of an "affirmative action" initiative by U.S. intelligence agencies to recruit more female and minority spies—an irony in light of the strong "movement conservative" views that Dai and his codefendants in the bizarre New Orleans criminal investigation have espoused.

Ann Pauley, vice president of Trinity Washington University, acknowledged to NEWSWEEK that a key objective of the "Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence" at her school was to expose female and minority students to the kind of work spy agencies do and potentially interest them in becoming intelligence officers. Dai was associate director of the program between August 2007 and October 2008. "This program was set up to get minorities and women interested in intelligence careers," said another person familiar with the program's operations and goals, who asked for anonymity when discussing the subject because of controversy around the Louisiana case. Trinity University's programs include a women-only undergraduate program and other coeducational undergraduate and graduate programs, Pauley said.

As we reported Wednesday, the introduction-to-intelligence program that Dai helped to run was entirely funded by a grant from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, otherwise known as the intelligence czar's office. Pauley stressed that Dai's role in the program was entirely administrative and had nothing to do with teaching or anything related to intelligence,although online records indicate Dai did interact with high-ranking intelligence personnel. Dai helped organize seminars, for example, at which intel officials spoke (like this one).Officials of the intelligence czar's office say there is no record of Dai ever being in contact with their agency or visiting their highly secure headquarters in northern Virginia.

he organized seminars. he never worked for the office of the director of national inteligence, although the progranm he worked for at trinity university was funded by a grant from that office. i'm sure that will be taken into account when he's sentenced. :lol:

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/decl...tract-and-recruit-potential-female-spies.aspx

Forum List

Back