🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

It would be nice to see the old Frank back again...the one of 2, 3, 4 years ago. That guy was a joker, sure but at least he was generally honest and real.

Someone else has inhabited your persona Frank, and that guy is dishonest and ugly.

It's really a shame Frank. Seriously.

O'Keefe claims that he and his friends went into the Senator's office after two months of her claiming her phones were too jammed to take calls (most of these calls were angry ones over her bribed vote on health care). They posed as telephone repairmen; it was a bad choice for a disguise, but this is beside the point, which is this: An elected official not being accountable for her actions to her constituents. It was and is still a story.

O'Keefe also states emphatically that they had no thought, intention, or the equipment to tap phones. They simply wanted to make sure that the phones were working and that they were not jammed. ...and thus you understand why the fishiness over the charges...and lack of evidence.

The media ran with the story the way they wanted to it to read, not the story it actually was.

stan dai is 24 years old. i doubt he's an expert on anything, let alone crashing planes, blowing up buildings and making people get sick and die.

get a grip.
That's why I didn't claim it as fact, just noted it was swimming around the net.

The fact Dai worked as Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program
is part of his official bio tho.

The Washington academic program that Louisiana telephone-tampering suspect Stanley Dai helped to manage was part of an "affirmative action" initiative by U.S. intelligence agencies to recruit more female and minority spies—an irony in light of the strong "movement conservative" views that Dai and his codefendants in the bizarre New Orleans criminal investigation have espoused.

Ann Pauley, vice president of Trinity Washington University, acknowledged to NEWSWEEK that a key objective of the "Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence" at her school was to expose female and minority students to the kind of work spy agencies do and potentially interest them in becoming intelligence officers. Dai was associate director of the program between August 2007 and October 2008. "This program was set up to get minorities and women interested in intelligence careers," said another person familiar with the program's operations and goals, who asked for anonymity when discussing the subject because of controversy around the Louisiana case. Trinity University's programs include a women-only undergraduate program and other coeducational undergraduate and graduate programs, Pauley said.

As we reported Wednesday, the introduction-to-intelligence program that Dai helped to run was entirely funded by a grant from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, otherwise known as the intelligence czar's office. Pauley stressed that Dai's role in the program was entirely administrative and had nothing to do with teaching or anything related to intelligence,although online records indicate Dai did interact with high-ranking intelligence personnel. Dai helped organize seminars, for example, at which intel officials spoke (like this one).Officials of the intelligence czar's office say there is no record of Dai ever being in contact with their agency or visiting their highly secure headquarters in northern Virginia.

he organized seminars. he never worked for the office of the director of national inteligence, although the progranm he worked for at trinity university was funded by a grant from that office. i'm sure that will be taken into account when he's sentenced. :lol:

Louisiana Suspect's Academic Program Was Designed to Attract and Recruit Potential Female Spies - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com
I'll withhold judgment until further information comes out.

That's why I didn't claim it as fact, just noted it was swimming around the net.

The fact Dai worked as Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program
is part of his official bio tho.

The Washington academic program that Louisiana telephone-tampering suspect Stanley Dai helped to manage was part of an "affirmative action" initiative by U.S. intelligence agencies to recruit more female and minority spies—an irony in light of the strong "movement conservative" views that Dai and his codefendants in the bizarre New Orleans criminal investigation have espoused.

Ann Pauley, vice president of Trinity Washington University, acknowledged to NEWSWEEK that a key objective of the "Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence" at her school was to expose female and minority students to the kind of work spy agencies do and potentially interest them in becoming intelligence officers. Dai was associate director of the program between August 2007 and October 2008. "This program was set up to get minorities and women interested in intelligence careers," said another person familiar with the program's operations and goals, who asked for anonymity when discussing the subject because of controversy around the Louisiana case. Trinity University's programs include a women-only undergraduate program and other coeducational undergraduate and graduate programs, Pauley said.

As we reported Wednesday, the introduction-to-intelligence program that Dai helped to run was entirely funded by a grant from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, otherwise known as the intelligence czar's office. Pauley stressed that Dai's role in the program was entirely administrative and had nothing to do with teaching or anything related to intelligence,although online records indicate Dai did interact with high-ranking intelligence personnel. Dai helped organize seminars, for example, at which intel officials spoke (like this one).Officials of the intelligence czar's office say there is no record of Dai ever being in contact with their agency or visiting their highly secure headquarters in northern Virginia.

he organized seminars. he never worked for the office of the director of national inteligence, although the progranm he worked for at trinity university was funded by a grant from that office. i'm sure that will be taken into account when he's sentenced. :lol:

Louisiana Suspect's Academic Program Was Designed to Attract and Recruit Potential Female Spies - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

fair enough.

O'Keefe claims that he and his friends went into the Senator's office after two months of her claiming her phones were too jammed to take calls (most of these calls were angry ones over her bribed vote on health care). They posed as telephone repairmen; it was a bad choice for a disguise, but this is beside the point, which is this: An elected official not being accountable for her actions to her constituents. It was and is still a story.

O'Keefe also states emphatically that they had no thought, intention, or the equipment to tap phones. They simply wanted to make sure that the phones were working and that they were not jammed. ...and thus you understand why the fishiness over the charges...and lack of evidence.

The media ran with the story the way they wanted to it to read, not the story it actually was.
Sure. Alleged criminals who have been arrested on Federal charges are always to be believed with the utmost of certainty.

It has nothing to do with them wanting to stay out of prison.

Give the girl a Dedicated O'Keefee Lackey Ribbon.

fair enough.
If I'm nothing else, I'm that. :D

fair enough.
If I'm nothing else, I'm that. :D

live free or die.
patriot_emoticon_flag_waving_sm_clr.gif

Yup!! That's my read on it too!

Yay! More ribbons!

It would be nice to see the old Frank back again...the one of 2, 3, 4 years ago. That guy was a joker, sure but at least he was generally honest and real.

Someone else has inhabited your persona Frank, and that guy is dishonest and ugly.

It's really a shame Frank. Seriously.

I don't take well to having a Marxists in the White House and a Congress looking to get my HeatlhCare proxy.

Get back to me after the Dems lose 100 seats this fall and Obama decides to quit the White House because the job is too small and confining for his greatness

I'm picturing O'Keefe in his parents basement (cause, you know, the judge ordered him to go to his room at Mommy & Daddy's. lol) trying on fun and fabbbbulous new "costumes" for future "sting operations".

The lack of evidence against them is the proof!

Forum List

Back