Final Obamacare "Individual Mandate" Rules Released: This Is What You Will Pay

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Bend over America

-Geaux

ith president Obama taking his role as Warmonger-In-Chief ever more seriously, it is easy to forget that the only important function before the greatest presidential teleprompter reader in history, is that of Socialized Healthcare Provider-in-Comrade. And so today, in the fog of pre-war, the Obama administration released the final rules on the "Individual Mandate" component of Obamacare, which requires most Americans to buy health insurance starting in 2014 or be fined. Specifically, the rules list lay out the amount of penalties that Americans will face if they opt out of socialized healthcare.

The WSJ was kind enough to read the Treasury Department release and summarize it as follows:

Most Americans will be required to have health insurance starting in 2014 and will have to report whether they had coverage on their 2015 tax returns. An individual who opts against carrying insurance will be subject to a fine of $95 next year or 1% of income above a certain threshold, which is ever greater. The penalty increases to $695 per person in 2016 and beyond – or 2.5% of taxable annual income – with the amount rising by inflation.

Bend over America

-Geaux

ith president Obama taking his role as Warmonger-In-Chief ever more seriously, it is easy to forget that the only important function before the greatest presidential teleprompter reader in history, is that of Socialized Healthcare Provider-in-Comrade. And so today, in the fog of pre-war, the Obama administration released the final rules on the "Individual Mandate" component of Obamacare, which requires most Americans to buy health insurance starting in 2014 or be fined. Specifically, the rules list lay out the amount of penalties that Americans will face if they opt out of socialized healthcare.

The WSJ was kind enough to read the Treasury Department release and summarize it as follows:

Most Americans will be required to have health insurance starting in 2014 and will have to report whether they had coverage on their 2015 tax returns. An individual who opts against carrying insurance will be subject to a fine of $95 next year or 1% of income above a certain threshold, which is ever greater. The penalty increases to $695 per person in 2016 and beyond – or 2.5% of taxable annual income – with the amount rising by inflation.
and more of import for the HOUSE to stand firm and NOT fund it or the IRS that will administer it. TIME to stop this dead in it's tracks.

Bend over America

-Geaux

2.5%? fucking bastard another tax, at least I have two years. before I have to buy.

Bend over America

-Geaux

You are such a dumb fuck. I have some of the best health insurance available through my job. However, were my health suddenly to deteriorate, a distinct possibility at 70, my wife would not have health care insurance at present, as she is much younger than I am. However, after 1Jan14, the cost of that health care insurance would drop to about 1/6 of what it is at present. So, after 1Jan14, I have a realistic option of retiring, should I chose to do so.

Don't fund the goddamned oil companies. With all the billion dollar profits they are making, they don't need our taxpayer dollars. And the only way you can defund the ACA is to shut down the government. Do that, and after the 2014 elections, we will have full Universal Single Payer Health Care. And you whining puking 'Conservatives' can just go to hell.

This is news to you chumps? LOL. Thank Obama for your free or cheap guaranteed health care, get a doctor and a free checkup, and stfu, morons. Welcome to civilization.

Last edited:
Bend over America

-Geaux

2.5%? fucking bastard another tax, at least I have two years. before I have to buy.

So you choose to go without health insurance? If you get sick, who will pay your medical bills? Maybe you are self-insured? Or if you get sick, maybe you just plan on letting those who actually pay for insurance pick up the tab for you?

Bend over America

-Geaux

You are such a dumb fuck. I have some of the best health insurance available through my job. However, were my health suddenly to deteriorate, a distinct possibility at 70, my wife would not have health care insurance at present, as she is much younger than I am. However, after 1Jan14, the cost of that health care insurance would drop to about 1/6 of what it is at present. So, after 1Jan14, I have a realistic option of retiring, should I chose to do so.

Congratulations, Mr. R.

I've been self-insured for the past 36 years. At age 59 and with an income which renders me bereft of Obamacare credits, I am fucked. I fully expect my premiums to double

My wife is unemployed thanks to those union motherfuckers at the so-called "school" she taught at. And so she and our daughter rely on my "health insurance plan".

Enjoy your 1/6 insurance premium at my 6/6 expense.

Mr. H. pays while Mr. R. plays.

That's what it's really about, isn't it?

Fuck the fuckess while the fuckors.... fuck us.

Fuck Obama, his retarded agenda, and all that his semi-black ass stands for.

And FUCK each and every one of you that voted him in office. TWICE.

The tit-bitches SPEAK.

Hear them roar.

Hear them speak of their sorry ass inequities. Their deprived lives of vacant riches.

You, the sorry-ass deprived in-equal whores of society.

Mop my sop. Depraved motherfuckers.

Bend over America

-Geaux

So who is going to spend 4200.00 bucks a year for some paltry insurance they don't need (the under 30's who are healthy) when they can just pay a pay a fine?

The whole campaign that our tax dollars are paying for to get young people to voluntarily sign up is very telling as to how under supported this clusterfuck of a policy is!

Bend over America

-Geaux

What's really important is that you get yours, screw everybody else, right? :redface:

Oh believe me someone will be paying for every freeloader in the country.

You can bet it won't be the freeloaders.

Not sure about you but I sure don't want to pay for someone elses HC. Anyone that does is a flamming idiot.

Forum List

Back