Final Warning People==Jesus is about to return.

It is taught in the church, Becky, but not all Christians believe in a pre tribulation rapture. I do not believe I'm being raptured before the tribulation. I believe I'm going through it and must endure until the end or I won't make it. ( Matt 24 ) I have studied the new testament and do not find the teaching there. I believe it is a misinterpretation. The danger is in the christian who sees horrific persecution and then says where is my rapture? I'm not supposed to be here. No one said I'd go through the tribulation. What else was I lied to about? They will be frantic looking for the return of Christ and fearing they have missed it somehow.

Which is probably why Christ warns us 5 times in one chapter ( Matt 24 ) not to be deceived. Not to believe he has appeared here or there because he will not be coming back until the end.

On the matter of end times protection - I do believe God will give divine protection to those who trust in him. Even in nuclear war they will not have the smell of smoke on their clothing even. That is divine protection and that is what will happen in the future. Just as in the days of Shadrach, Meshech and Abednigo. The true Christians will not bow down. The greatest apostasy the world has ever seen will collide with the persecution that is coming. That will be the great falling away also spoken about in Matt 24.

You guys have been claiming that for over 1000 years now. What makes today any different?
A second coming is accepted Christian principle based on Christian scriptures, which clearly outlines that neither men nor angels know the time or place of that second coming. The time will be of God's choosing and his choosing alone. He responds to pleas of mercy, I am sure, especially after WWII when all the allies prayed for the restoration of Israel. Not surprisingly, many, many Germans did not know the Holocaust was going on, but many did who were frightened by the man who was too soon called Fuhrer and too late known as one of the world's most prolific serial killers.

Problem with the idea of a 2nd coming is that while the Messiah concept is from Judaism, the notion the Messiah will come, not fulfill any of the prophecies then die, then return isn't from Judaism at all. So it's curious Christianity took everything else except the inconvenient part about how Yeshua didn't fulfill a single Messianic prophecy and thus was revealed as not the Messiah. The 2nd coming idea originated to resolve this quandry.

Everything proving the Messiah hasn't yet come with chapter n verse:
Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus, why Jews reject Jesus

We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge?

Final?? Awesome. That means we'll quit hearing about this nonsense, right?

Final Warning People==Jesus is about to return.
Wannabe prophets like GISMYS have been prophesying this same line for over 2000 years. It's lame fear mongering like this that drives people to atheism. Anybody really believe it's his final warning?

GOD'S WORDS TO YOU!!!=====I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 PETER 3:3-10

Hopefully he/she doesn't have any followers wearing purple/black robes...
article-0-1257F7FD000005DC-170_468x286.jpg

We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge?

"from whence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead".

Or?

Everybody gets their final judgement, GISMYS according to standard Christian doctrine.

Unbelievers are judged for heaven or hell but believers are only judged for rewards for their works=crowns to lay at the feet of JESUS and other rewards!!

It is taught in the church, Becky, but not all Christians believe in a pre tribulation rapture. I do not believe I'm being raptured before the tribulation. I believe I'm going through it and must endure until the end or I won't make it. ( Matt 24 ) I have studied the new testament and do not find the teaching there. I believe it is a misinterpretation. The danger is in the christian who sees horrific persecution and then says where is my rapture? I'm not supposed to be here. No one said I'd go through the tribulation. What else was I lied to about? They will be frantic looking for the return of Christ and fearing they have missed it somehow.

Which is probably why Christ warns us 5 times in one chapter ( Matt 24 ) not to be deceived. Not to believe he has appeared here or there because he will not be coming back until the end.

On the matter of end times protection - I do believe God will give divine protection to those who trust in him. Even in nuclear war they will not have the smell of smoke on their clothing even. That is divine protection and that is what will happen in the future. Just as in the days of Shadrach, Meshech and Abednigo. The true Christians will not bow down. The greatest apostasy the world has ever seen will collide with the persecution that is coming. That will be the great falling away also spoken about in Matt 24.

Jeri, what greater apostasy and falling away do you expect other than the apostasy, falling away, and ensuing persecution and tribulation that began when Christianity was assimilated by Rome and the false triune edible godman substitute Jesus, the antichrist, was unleashed on the world over 1500 years ago?

How many Christians have and continue to bow down before this abomination that causes desolation?

If Jesus is about to appear, the reign of the antichrist is about to end, not begin, and it will forever be destroyed by the brightness of his coming..

chill out....when the son of God is revealed at the end of the age of darkness, the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

don't be late.

So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. 3 The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature. So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins. 4 He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.

5 Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. 6 So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. 7 For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. 8 That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.
romans 8:1-8

Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.” luke 21:36 ======== why go into the years of tribulation(taste of hell on earth)

Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.” luke 21:36 ======== why go into the years of tribulation(taste of hell on earth)

King James==Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

King James==Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

I see... go on.

You are free to ask God to let you be left behind on rapture day!!! but why do that???? TRY TO THINK!====King James==Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

You are free to ask God to let you be left behind on rapture day!!! but why do that???? TRY TO THINK!====King James==Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

You don't say....hmmm

how many of the worlds religions are correct?

what makes you think yours is correct when the vast majority can not be correct huh?

Anyone wanna bet this wont be GIS' 'final warning' and he'll post another one later today if not tomorrow? :) When ever his posts die down and fall out of the top 10 or so he either copies it or writes a differently worded but identical one. He's all about himself, not G-d.

Forum List

Back