Final Warning People==Jesus is about to return.

""IF"" you were to seek truth you would find the ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY. Seek GOD,read His word,you will find God reveiled there,you will never find truth reading demon inspired trash.

We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge?

2000 years ago the christians being persecuted by Nero thought he was the anti Christ, and that Jesus would soon come. 2000 years later Christians are still waiting, and they will probably still be waiting in another 2000 years.

I do think the times are dangerous, and we are causing an ecological disaster that will probably cause mass famine and reduce the human population. But Jesus will still not come.

GOD'S WORDS 2000+ YEARS AGO AND NOW TO YOU!!!=====I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 PETER 3:3-10

Unbelievers are judged for heaven or hell but believers are only judged for rewards for their works=crowns to lay at the feet of JESUS and other rewards!!

Here is a question, where is Saul today? Is he in Heaven or is he in hell?

He was God's appointed king, who David would not harm.

This perhaps is a question I should not even be raising.

I wish that we'd change this room from RELIGION and ETHICS to JUST religion.

Ethics is not religion and religion is not ethics.

Why?

Well religion doesn't have to make logical sense but ethics (at least after it's original suppositions are clearly stated) DOES have to make sense.

GOD'S WORDS TO YOU!!!=====I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 PETER 3:3-10

You use a thousand years for one of God's days here. But when it comes to God creating everything that exists, it's just six of our days. So if it takes Jesus a week of God's days, we've got 5,000 years to go before he gets back. eh.....

Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood— 6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Revelation 1:5-8

Why I sound the warning=God says== Whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18"When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 19"Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.… YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!

Is he here yet?
Uh, nope not yet. How about now? Nope, not yet....Now? Uh uh....Is that him?...Don't think so.
I think GIMYS has been holding his breath so long, he's burned all his brain cells. Now? Nope. Keep holding your breath Mr. Prophet.

We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge?

Haven't we been hearing about this for over 2,000 years.and still nothing

happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

Forum List

Back