Finally.. a good move by Obama...

"But we are a nation of laws"

Unless it is the Obamacare employer mandate. In which case we are a Monarchy.

What Obama says and what Obama does behind the curtains are two different things.

I have learnt not to trust this President.... he has proven to our satisfaction he is a liar.

Why would I, or anyone else, want to honor the memory of a wanna-be thug like Trayvon?

Some people set their goal posts very low I guess.

What did Rahm Emanuel say about a crisis? Never let it go to waste. Obama's statement was about gun control.

Obama: 'Honor' Trayvon Martin by preventing future tragedies

Finally something that he did that I agree with and I feel was the right thing to do... actually a good statement by the Prez...

Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut

What Obama says and what Obama does are two very different things. Remember when he promised to go through the bureaucracies and zero out redundent programs? Remember when he promised his cabinet would come up with 100M in savings? Remember when he promised his administration would work to wind down Fannie/Freddie?
Yeah, none of those things happened.
So now he speaks about this and meanwhile his out of control Justice Department is getting ready to file suit to prolong the Zimmerman case and punish the man to appease Obama's core.
He's a fucking hypocrite and liar.

Are you sure, he made a case for more gun control...

We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Preventing a tragedy does not inherently mean gun control.. I have no issue with him saying that people should look into how to avoid tragedies... for example, if TM were better raised not to be aggressive, that could have helped prevent a tragedy

Forum List

Back