Finally. A President Who Isnt Ashamed of America's Heroes

For what it's worth, I disagree with Trump's handling of North Korea. It's been a while, but I have expressed that view here previously.

In any event, I just told you that I felt that Trump should have struck back at North Korea in some form or fashion and not necessarily militarily.

What should Trump have done about the murder of Warmbrier and what should Trump's policy with Jung-un and North Korea be?

It wouldn't mean much, but he could have told Kim that NK needed to give his family money or something for what happened, instead of them sending the U.S. a million dollar medical bill for treating him. That is fucking nuts.

Yes, it is great to watch a draft dodger make a long speech trying to leech off of the service and courage of actual American heroes.

Nolte: Report Shows Joe Biden Has Big Vietnam Draft Evasion Problem

Draft Dodging Clinton | C-SPAN.org

giphy.gif

source.gif

Non-sequitur, Feel free to do a search, I made a thread where I specifically said I WOULD NOT vote for Biden against Trump.

I swear EVERY time someone brings up something negative Trump does, his supporters can not defend him and just try to pick someone else to deflect to.

So if Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue, who are you guys going to use as the fall guy to defend him then?
Pres.Trump has already served his country.

Yes, it is great to watch a draft dodger make a long speech trying to leech off of the service and courage of actual American heroes.

BJ Clinton made a speech?

So? I thought Clinton should have been removed from office.

I swear it is like a doctor hitting you guys in the knee with a hammer. EVERY time you can't defend Trump you bring up someone else that did it.

Just like clockwork.

Wow sounds pretty hypocritical. You are ok with people doing whatever it takes to dodge the draft for Vietnam, but you call Jane Fonda a traitor for being against the war. :rolleyes:

Your analogy is non-analogous. I have no problem with those that avoided service in Vietnam and I have no problem with people who expressed their opposition to the war. Going to Hanoi crossed the line.

fondavietnam.jpg
She not only went there, she visited a POW camp and spat on American soldiers. Then sat behind an anti-aircraft gun and said she wished an American plane would fly over.

No she didn't. Now look who is believing a lie. Wow. All these years and you are still believing that? Have you been in a cave? All that stuff has been debunked.
You can’t be serious. And you claim to support the military. You are truly full of crap.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...oi-jane/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e5c681163dea

“Perhaps most dramatically, in March 1973, the Maryland state legislature held a hearing to have Fonda and her films barred from the state. Del. William Burkhead, a Democrat from Anne Arundel, said, “I wouldn’t want to kill her, but I wouldn’t mind if you cut her tongue off,” according to a Post story.”

View attachment 267828
View attachment 267830

View attachment 267832

Jane-Fonda-Hnaoi3-800x487.jpg

Jane Fonda (R) meets with Vice Prime Minister of the North Vietnam government Nguyen Duy Trinh in Hanoi 21 July 1972. (STF/AFP/Getty Images)
515305896.jpg

American actress and antiwar activist Jane Fonda looks though the scope of an anti-aircraft gun during her tour of the North Vietnamese capital. She arrived July 8 at the invitation of the Vietnam Committee for Solidarity with the American People. (Getty Images)

30062019-trump-kim-coree-du-nord-zone-demilitarisee-dmz.jpg
170623_2020_act4.jpg
4167C3F500000578-4602232-Coma_stricken_student_Otto_Warmbier_22_was_carried_off_a_plane_b-m-33_1497450725193.jpg
You, once again, make such a ridiculous straw man.

BJ Clinton made a speech?

So? I thought Clinton should have been removed from office.

I swear it is like a doctor hitting you guys in the knee with a hammer. EVERY time you can't defend Trump you bring up someone else that did it.

Just like clockwork.

You've spent four hours whining about Trump.

That's not healthy

It wouldn't mean much, but he could have told Kim that NK needed to give his family money or something for what happened, instead of them sending the U.S. a million dollar medical bill for treating him. That is fucking nuts.

You apparently disagree with Trump's handling of North Korea, as do I. But what should Trump do?

All the veterans? She only met with 7.
I didn't say she met with ALL the veterans. You're desperate now.
Do more research. The U.S. government got BUSTED for creating an event to get into the war.
YOU do some research. Our government didn't lie their way into the war, Lyndon Johnson and Robert McNamara lied their way into the war. DEMOCRATS.
You think they aren't going to try and demonize her when she tells people that the U.S. is targeting innocent civilians?
Stop talking out your ass, you're trying to defend a traitor to save face. Admit your ignorance on this subject and move on.
Fuck man, why is that so hard to understand and believe?
Drop the act. You don't have a clue and you know it.
We dropped agent orange on these people that disfigured and created birth defects for several years to come... all in a war that we should have NEVER even been in.
Agent Orange is a defoliant that was used to clear jungle growth so our troops could see what the fuck they were doing and where they were going. You probably had no clue what it even was. Nobody knew anything about the after effects at the time and they weren't targeting innocent civilians. That would make no sense. Only a stupid leftist would say that shit. And if it was a war we should have never been in, you can blame JFK and LBJ for getting us involved. And you can thank NIXON for ending it.

Your analogy is non-analogous. I have no problem with those that avoided service in Vietnam and I have no problem with people who expressed their opposition to the war. Going to Hanoi crossed the line.

fondavietnam.jpg
She not only went there, she visited a POW camp and spat on American soldiers. Then sat behind an anti-aircraft gun and said she wished an American plane would fly over.

No she didn't. Now look who is believing a lie. Wow. All these years and you are still believing that? Have you been in a cave? All that stuff has been debunked.
You can’t be serious. And you claim to support the military. You are truly full of crap.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...oi-jane/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e5c681163dea

“Perhaps most dramatically, in March 1973, the Maryland state legislature held a hearing to have Fonda and her films barred from the state. Del. William Burkhead, a Democrat from Anne Arundel, said, “I wouldn’t want to kill her, but I wouldn’t mind if you cut her tongue off,” according to a Post story.”

View attachment 267828
View attachment 267830

View attachment 267832

Jane-Fonda-Hnaoi3-800x487.jpg

Jane Fonda (R) meets with Vice Prime Minister of the North Vietnam government Nguyen Duy Trinh in Hanoi 21 July 1972. (STF/AFP/Getty Images)
515305896.jpg

American actress and antiwar activist Jane Fonda looks though the scope of an anti-aircraft gun during her tour of the North Vietnamese capital. She arrived July 8 at the invitation of the Vietnam Committee for Solidarity with the American People. (Getty Images)

30062019-trump-kim-coree-du-nord-zone-demilitarisee-dmz.jpg
170623_2020_act4.jpg
4167C3F500000578-4602232-Coma_stricken_student_Otto_Warmbier_22_was_carried_off_a_plane_b-m-33_1497450725193.jpg
You, once again, make such a ridiculous straw man.

Not a strawman, it's a valid equivalency. I'm starting to strongly believe you need me to link to a page that describes what these fallacies are.

Do more research. The U.S. government got BUSTED for creating an event to get into the war.
YOU do some research. Our government didn't lie their way into the war, Lyndon Johnson and Robert McNamara lied their way into the war. DEMOCRATS.
You think they aren't going to try and demonize her when she tells people that the U.S. is targeting innocent civilians?
Stop talking out your ass, you're trying to defend a traitor to save face. Admit your ignorance on this subject and move on.
We dropped agent orange on these people that disfigured and created birth defects for several years to come... all in a war that we should have NEVER even been in.
Agent Orange is a defoliant that was used to clear jungle growth so our troops could see what the fuck they were doing and where they were going. You probably had no clue what it even was. Nobody knew anything about the after effects at the time and they weren't targeting innocent civilians. That would make no sense. Only a stupid leftist would say that shit. And if it was a war we should have never been in, you can blame JFK and LBJ for getting us involved. And you can thank NIXON for ending it.

I'm not going through all these points separately because you fucked up your argument real quick. I don't give a flying fuck what party was in the White House, THEY MANUFACTURED A LIE TO GET INTO THE VIETNAM WAR.

Is that big enough for you to read? If they lied to get into the war, they sure as fuck are not going to be happy when Jane Fonda goes over there to try and help things and finds out that the U.S. is targeting CIVILIAN areas, and that the way some of the POWs are being treated has a lot to do with the actions of the U.S. government.

How old are you?

I'm not going through all these points separately because you fucked up your argument real quick. I don't give a flying fuck what party was in the White House, THEY MANUFACTURED A LIE TO GET INTO THE VIETNAM WAR.

Is that big enough for you to read? If they lied to get into the war, they sure as fuck are not going to be happy when Jane Fonda goes over there to try and help things and finds out that the U.S. is targeting CIVILIAN areas, and that the way some of the POWs are being treated has a lot to do with the actions of the U.S. government.

How old are you?

Give it a rest asshole. Nobody believes your bs fake non partisan crap. You're a left loon

You apparently disagree with Trump's handling of North Korea, as do I. But what should Trump do?

Honestly? You starve them with sanctions so bad that the only things they can get imported is food and maybe oil, and not let them export a damn thing. Problem is, even with sanctions China and Russia still get caught breaking the rules.

What you don't do however is go for a stroll with him so that he can take the image and go back to his people and tell them that the U.S. is bending its knee to honor his power, and the power of NK. You know that is EXACTLY what happened right?

How old are you?
So you think Jane Fonda was a patriot?

A LOT of people ''dodged'' the draft during the Vietnam War, and smartly so. That was was the biggest foreign-policy mistake in the 20th century and many good, young men died for NOTHING.

Was it a useless war for the U.S. to be a part of? Yes now we definitely say it was.

But he openly used his wealth and family to dodge the draft SEVERAL times and then have the balls to make the comment about winning his own war of not getting STDs. So, he is much worse than just a draft dodger, he's a braggart and liar about it.
C'mon now...he lost that war....and now we see the results.

Forum List

Back