Finally, a Republican is embarrassed!

are we suppose to cream our jeans too?

I think you should erect a statue of him....your new HERO

just shallow and petty.... my gawd do you left on here ever feel ashamed or embarrassed of yourselves?

Last edited:

just shallow and petty.... my gawd do you left on here ever feel ashamed or embarrassed of yourselves?

You really don't like being a minority party, do you Steph? And such a sore loser.

*gag*......'mutual admiration society'....:puke3:

Corker......a quisling RINO.....and doesn't he understand that Obamacare will be part of that debt load he says we must address....?

i'm embarrassed for Corker...

Last edited:

Professional politicians have no shame.

That's how they became professional politicians.

Agreed. It's all about politics on both sides. Both parties are trying to maneuver away from accepting any blame over this. The Democrats are just doing a better job of it at the moment.

Bottom line folks....The Baggers are taking your party down. You would be in control of the Senate today had it not been for the Teatards that the TP forced through the primaries. Now with the TP shutdown, they will be more aggressive in the future. The GOP needs to chose:

The GOP continues to thrive or
The GOP allows the Teatards, The Heritage Foundation, and Goofy Grover to call the shots and it goes the way of the Dinosaurs.

You really don't like being a minority party, do you Steph? And such a sore loser.

which is just how you would be Zeke if things were reversed....so dont throw to many stones.....you might cut yourself....

which is just how you would be Zeke if things were reversed....so dont throw to many stones.....you might cut yourself....

Nah, I would be smart enough not to double down on stupid. Steph doesn't have that advantage. You feeling a little minority Harry?

Nah, I would be smart enough not to double down on stupid. Steph doesn't have that advantage. You feeling a little minority Harry?

i hope both parties start physically fighting and mange to kill themselves off....and any survivors are too fucked up to resume their jobs....

Bottom line folks....The Baggers are taking your party down. You would be in control of the Senate today had it not been for the Teatards that the TP forced through the primaries. Now with the TP shutdown, they will be more aggressive in the future. The GOP needs to chose:

The GOP allows the Teatards, The Heritage Foundation, and Goofy Grover to call the shots and it goes the way of the Dinosaurs.

Oh bite me.

Tea Party candidates won.

Karl Rove the RINO in chief with all the millions and millions his superpac spent only elected 2 senators. And he spent a considerable amount of time and effort and cash attempting to sabatoge conservative or tea party candidates.

PPP poll found over 70% of R's consider themselves conservative.

Not moderates.

And as far as moderates go....mmmmmmmm.... GH Bush 2nd term....no.

Bob Dole.....errrr. not a chance.

GW ran as a conservative and then caved to the RINOS. Sad but true.

McCain..........the mavericky marshmallow D lite...........lost.

And well Mitt Romney.....no.

ah, so this was really just a lead in for more of your all's hate against the Tea Party

what losers, what are we up to now, 1115 threads in two weeks on the tea party tea party tea party tea party

you notice they dug up their old boogeyman, Grover...my gawd

don't you have lives ?

Last edited:
The only thing that will come out of this shutdown is a 2 week paid vacation for 350,000 federal workers. Sounds like they will get another one in few months.

Last edited:

Nonsense. Some of you are good little lap dogs lapping up the bullshit shoveled out by the media. Those TEA PARTY members were VOTED IN by the people. Nobody gives a fuck that YOU don't like them just like you don't care that I think most Democrats are worthless.

Crawl back in your hole

i hope both parties start physically fighting and mange to kill themselves off....and any survivors are too fucked up to resume their jobs....

In Washington they (politicians) used to have duels by the river and fights on the floor. I want them (politicians) to bring all that back. At least they would be entertaining. Hell just get them to fill the seats in the chambers again. Look like they are doing something.

In Washington they (politicians) used to have duels by the river and fights on the floor. I want them (politicians) to bring all that back. At least they would be entertaining. Hell just get them to fill the seats in the chambers again. Look like they are doing something.
My grandson ask me if congressmen really get paid for what they're doing.

Amen. Nothing more needs to be said.

I really hope all this Tea Party nonsense can stop sometime in the near future.

I would love to really have two authentic choices when it comes to voting for a candidate...not just "who's not aboard the Bachmann-mobile of team crazy"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back