Finally Trump will get 2 impeachments expunged

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." ―The Liar-in-Chief, 2018

Don, The Following, and now House Repubs believe they can remake reality by the Orwellian action of trying to erase the past. What are we to do with knowledge of this?

Are they going to burn the video tapes of the 1/6 failed coup too?

History is still history
The damning testimony is still on the record

A Republican whitewash will not change that

What "damning testimony"?
Everything I have read says that Obama, Biden, and Hillary are criminals for subverting the legal elected government in the Ukraine, and installing a fascist/racist puppet dictatorship that is intent on genocide of the ethnic Russian natives of the Ukraine.
All the politicians representing the natives were either killed, imprisoned, or exiles, like Shokin.
Most disgraceful conduct by the US ever.
The US and NATO had been promising "no eastern expansion of NATO" ever since 1992, and clearly we lied, added about a dozen ex-Warsaw Pact countries illegally, and bribed the military takeover in the Ukraine solely in order to put nukes on Russia's border.

They will always be in the history books. Painting over them will not change that

But they reflect very badly on Congress and democrats, not Trump.
I will likely never vote for a democrat again, and will have to vote Green Party once Bernie stops running.

Arrest him. If you have evidence please do. Everyone who breaks the law should pay the price. Your cult leader has real court quality evidence that is pretty easy to understand, and he confesses all the time. If Grassley or Comer comes up with equal quality evidence against Biden I will be right here calling for his impeachment. Problem is, the RWNJs just keep saying their whistle blower disappeared, they know the tapes are out there, they are looking for them, get back with you next week. And on and on and on.
No, you won't accept the evidence. There's always an excuse.

But they reflect very badly on Congress and democrats, not Trump.
I will likely never vote for a democrat again, and will have to vote Green Party once Bernie stops running.

That is your opinion, and you are free to have it.

Others disagree.

But I am glad you are no longer voting Dem

Trump represents honesty and integrity. We need him as our President.

Trump is an opportunist using fake populist propaganda.
But he still is better than the swamp.
For example, he started no wars.
Obama ran on a peace platform, and then started at least 3 new, unnecessary, and illegal wars, like Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc.

Everything I have read says that Obama, Biden, and Hillary are criminals for subverting the legal elected government in the Ukraine, and installing a fascist/racist puppet dictatorship that is intent on genocide of the ethnic Russian natives of the Ukraine.
You are reading Russian propaganda.

Conservatives did not free the slaves. It is that simple.
Republicans freed the slaves and democrats have done everything they can to make Black people dependent on democrats ever since.

Forum List

Back