Finally....

The only reason for a silencer is so you can murder someone silently and get away without the neighbors hearing you.
Isn't it?
. Now it's for your hearing protection according to this bill. Dammed the bad side affect that gives access to those who could care less about their ears other than hearing the body drop after they take the person out before making their clean get away because no one heard the shot. Maybe that's why God made gun powder to have such an explosive sound, otherwise in so that if a lethal weapon is discharged in which can cause the instant death of a human being (his creation), then another human being can give witness before the bad human (if is the case) can get away or it is to hear the commotion in so that it is investigated swiftly.
Now you're getting to into snowflake territory, first of all you obviously never been around any suppressors. Second, God does not take sides. :lmao:
The country has much bigger fish to fry than a non-issue like so-called gun violence…
The country has much bigger fish to fry than a non-issue like so-called gun violence…
Sometimes you are rich. ROFLMAO
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America
423 people died in the past two weeks via gun in this country and that's not an issue. Really. If they'd died of the flu, everyone would be in a total panic. The CDC would be working overtime. WHO CARES if more people die of drug overdoses? As long as gun death is not the number one killer in this country, we can pooh-pooh it? I don't agree. Especially since some, maybe most, of the people shot were just ordinary folks going about their business and had some asshole point a weapon at them from a distance so there was no chance to fight back and KILLED them. I hate guns.

The only reason for a silencer is so you can murder someone silently and get away without the neighbors hearing you.
Isn't it?
Only in the movies, you obviously have never been around any firearm suppressors…:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Very true, which is why I asked. Are you going to explain what they are for, then?

If you were a mile away and I fired a suppressed pistol you'd still hear it just fine.
It just gets the sound down to a safe level.
. Depends on the suppressor used.

Isn't it?
. Now it's for your hearing protection according to this bill. Dammed the bad side affect that gives access to those who could care less about their ears other than hearing the body drop after they take the person out before making their clean get away because no one heard the shot.

Maybe that's why God made gun powder to have such an explosive sound, otherwise in so that if a lethal weapon is discharged in which can cause death of a human being (his creation), then another human being can give witness before the bad human (if is the case) can get away or it is to hear the commotion in so that it is investigated swiftly.
My boyfriend had me shoot his shotgun once--I was deaf for an hour. I suppose it would make sense for that, especially if you were at the firing range. But I still think, as you do, that it will be misused.
See that's the problem people like you have no understanding of the Second Amendment, and you're supposed to be the Authority of something you do not understand?
Millions of people just like me buy and sell firearms, and millions of those firearms never harm another person every single year and day. Fact
I realize that. I live in a state with almost no gun control laws and very low gun homicide rate. I get that, Rustic. I don't claim to be an authority on anything, but your claim that gun violence is not an issue in this country pretty much precludes you from being one, either. Sorry.
See that's the deal, that's what I do every day I sell firearms and ammo. And I realize it's not the firearms and ammo that kill people it's always people that kill people.
. Your profit motive in this, should be noted to anyone reading this OP.

. Got it on the hearing protection act.. That is understandable, but we must keep all enforcement of any proper vetting, certifications, back ground checks, waiting periods and such intact.
A firearm suppressor is nothing more than an accessory, just like a magazine, extended stock, collapsible stock, etc.
And they should be treated as such there should be no fee, no waiting period, No background check on suppressors. Without a firearm they are absolutely useless and harmless… Much like any other firearm accessory.
. I respectfully disagree, otherwise if suppressors/silencers in my opinion (a very dangerous accessory), are added to a weapon that is in the wrong hands, then the killing rate is raised for that person to an unexceptable level, otherwise if decide to go on a killing spree. Remember the I-95 corridor killers (the proclaimed Muslim man John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo his young accomplice), who were using a silencer on a high powered Bushmaster rifle from the trunk of a car to kill people up and down that corridor ??
First of all people that say "high-powered" know nothing of the subject they're talking on, it discredits them. That aside, you do realize you just can't take a suppressor and put it on any rifle/handgun? In most cases suppressors cost much more than the firearm itself to which is a debilitating factor to most gangbangers and mass shooters.
The fact remains it's just an accessory... no two ways about it

Isn't it?
Only in the movies, you obviously have never been around any firearm suppressors…:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Very true, which is why I asked. Are you going to explain what they are for, then?

If you were a mile away and I fired a suppressed pistol you'd still hear it just fine.

Bullshit.
They still make noise. Now if you were shooting .22 shorts yeah maybe.

Isn't it?

Not really, all it really does a suppress the noise out of the barrel. There's really no suppressing the noise that comes from the action. You watch too many Hollywood movies…

Isn't it?
. Now it's for your hearing protection according to this bill. Dammed the bad side affect that gives access to those who could care less about their ears other than hearing the body drop after they take the person out before making their clean get away because no one heard the shot. Maybe that's why God made gun powder to have such an explosive sound, otherwise in so that if a lethal weapon is discharged in which can cause the instant death of a human being (his creation), then another human being can give witness before the bad human (if is the case) can get away or it is to hear the commotion in so that it is investigated swiftly.
Now you're getting to into snowflake territory, first of all you obviously never been around any suppressors. Second, God does not take sides. :lmao:
423 people died in the past two weeks via gun in this country and that's not an issue. Really. If they'd died of the flu, everyone would be in a total panic. The CDC would be working overtime. WHO CARES if more people die of drug overdoses? As long as gun death is not the number one killer in this country, we can pooh-pooh it? I don't agree. Especially since some, maybe most, of the people shot were just ordinary folks going about their business and had some asshole point a weapon at them from a distance so there was no chance to fight back and KILLED them. I hate guns.
Your liberal stance on gun control is understandable, but not my stance on the subject. I love guns, but not guns in the wrong hands, and I definitely don't like wrecklace gun policies or wrecklace irresponsible gun mishandling or sales to those who do harm with guns in a criminal way. These things can be avoided if we work hard together to keep it real.

Isn't it?
. Now it's for your hearing protection according to this bill. Dammed the bad side affect that gives access to those who could care less about their ears other than hearing the body drop after they take the person out before making their clean get away because no one heard the shot.

Maybe that's why God made gun powder to have such an explosive sound, otherwise in so that if a lethal weapon is discharged in which can cause death of a human being (his creation), then another human being can give witness before the bad human (if is the case) can get away or it is to hear the commotion in so that it is investigated swiftly.
My boyfriend had me shoot his shotgun once--I was deaf for an hour. I suppose it would make sense for that, especially if you were at the firing range. But I still think, as you do, that it will be misused.
See that's the problem people like you have no understanding of the Second Amendment, and you're supposed to be the Authority of something you do not understand?
Millions of people just like me buy and sell firearms, and millions of those firearms never harm another person every single year and day. Fact
I realize that. I live in a state with almost no gun control laws and very low gun homicide rate. I get that, Rustic. I don't claim to be an authority on anything, but your claim that gun violence is not an issue in this country pretty much precludes you from being one, either. Sorry.

The only place we have a problem with gun violence is in the inner city.

See that's the deal, that's what I do every day I sell firearms and ammo. And I realize it's not the firearms and ammo that kill people it's always people that kill people.
No, I have never killed anybody…

Isn't it?

Bullshit.
22 shorts kill also... In fact the bullet used in an AR-15 is nothing but a 22 or the equivalent right ? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Isn't it?

Not really, all it really does a suppress the noise out of the barrel. There's really no suppressing the noise that comes from the action. You watch too many Hollywood movies…
. There isn't different levels of suppression ? Seems there would be since weapons all have different outputs on noise. I mean if this bill is about hearing safety right ?

No, I have never killed anybody…
Exactly right.

Isn't it?
See that's the problem, you hate guns. So in other words You hate people who have a legitimate use for firearms, snowflake. And there is no law that's gonna stop shit from happening. The vast Majority of "gun violence" in this country, is violent killing from gangbangers killing other gangbangers. So the shit weeds the shit out…
The fact remains, you have more of a chance of getting killed by falling out of bed and/or killed by a tree than killed by the so-called "assault weapon" by a mass shooter...

. There isn't different levels of suppression ? Seems there would be since weapons all have different outputs on noise. I mean if this bill is about hearing safety right ?
If you done any shooting with a suppressor you realize it just takes the edge off of the sound. That's why it's called a suppressor not a silencer, silencer is used in the Hollywood movies. You realize you can't believe anything from the movies?

Your liberal stance on gun control is understandable, but not my stance on the subject. I love guns, but not guns in the wrong hands, and I definitely don't like wrecklace gun policies or wrecklace irresponsible gun mishandling or sales to those who do harm with guns in a criminal way. These things can be avoided if we work hard together to keep it real.
As much as I personally don't like them, I have accepted that I can't expect others to agree, and I am perfectly happy to be in agreement with you on keeping them out of the wrong hands.

If you done any shooting with a suppressor you realize it just takes the edge off of the sound. That's why it's called a suppressor not a silencer, silencer is used in the Hollywood movies. You realize you can't believe anything from the movies?
So a suppressor is not the same as a silencer ?? Where did I get the word silencer from ? Will have to look back. If different then I agree with the bill.... Thanks

Bullshit.
22 shorts kill also... In fact the bullet used in an AR-15 is nothing but a 22 or the equivalent right ? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
Yes this is true, it's a 22 caliber. But at the same time you can't call a .223 high-powered and have any credibility.
A .22 short is just for plinking...
There's a reason for the second amendment, for the absolute health of this country...two ways about it

Hmmm the link title says Gun "silencers". There is a difference between suppressors and silencers right ?

See that's the problem, you hate guns. So in other words You hate people who have a legitimate use for firearms, snowflake. And there is no law that's gonna stop shit from happening. The vast Majority of "gun violence" in this country, is violent killing from gangbangers killing other gangbangers. So the shit weeds the shit out…
The fact remains, you have more of a chance of getting killed by falling out of bed and/or killed by a tree than killed by the so-called "assault weapon" by a mass shooter...
No, I don't hate people who use firearms, Rustic! Please don't misunderstand me. I'd have to hate my own son and granddaughter if that were true; their idea of a fun day is target shooting at the gun club.

If the gangbangers were actually "weeding the shit out" by shooting each other, we should be getting on the downswing of that arc--more are dying every month, and it's the bystanders and people with a watch or wallet to steal as much as it is another gangbanger. We're not seeing them thinning themselves out, so I don't think you're on the right side of history with that one. Besides, those gangbangers are still people, wrong as they are in the choices they made. Let them kill each other with a good old stiletto the way they used to before every Tom and his uncle had a gun, and there would be a lot less kids and innocent civilians caught in the cross fire.

As much as I personally don't like them, I have accepted that I can't expect others to agree, and I am perfectly happy to be in agreement with you on keeping them out of the wrong hands.
See that's another problem, you say you can't expect others to agree with you but at the same time you insist on this control freak nature of the progressive.

Forum List

Back