Fiorina PAC relaunch worries establishment

You guys have a problem with primary challenges to establishment Republicans because you are worries it will hurt Trump?

You guys have a problem with primary challenges to establishment Republicans because you are worries it will hurt Trump?
That pac is about one thing and one thing only - making sure there's a brokered convention that steals the nomination away from Trump. Trump should run 3rd party if he's so blatantly robbed. And he'd embarrass the GOP's nominee come November.

I don't see how challenging establishment Republicans in Congress or States hurts Donald Trump unless he is establishment.

Are you guys really suggesting that the only reason to give money to this PAC is to stop Donald Trump?

That pac is about one thing and one thing only - making sure there's a brokered convention that steals the nomination away from Trump. Trump should run 3rd party if he's so blatantly robbed. And he'd embarrass the GOP's nominee come November.
Yeah.......I'm sure you do........

I don't see how challenging establishment Republicans in Congress or States hurts Donald Trump unless he is establishment.

Are you guys really suggesting that the only reason to give money to this PAC is to stop Donald Trump?
You really aren't paying much attention to what's going down have you..............

You really aren't paying much attention to what's going down have you..............

Please enlighten us all

Please enlighten us all
It's plastered all over the media and these boards.............are you really that dumb.

I wonder how many people will be fooled by a talking point or two? It's a given that between 25% and 32% of the voting public will vote against the Democratic Candidate, even if Jesus Christ ran on the top of that ticket. But "make America great again" is one of the more foolish talking points ever.

An honest observer who actively listens to the candidates in the Republican Debates hears little substance in any of the potential nominees words, only Kasich offers some substance, but most of his message is "I, I and I once did this"; that is a turn off for me as well as his pandering to the social conservative set, who will vote in lock step for the Republican nominee anyway, and the Military Industrial Complex.

It's a given the D, either Sanders or Clinton, will win the popular vote; so expect the Electoral College (EC) to once again decide who will next sit in the Oval Office. Is it time to toss the EC into the garbage can of history?

Please enlighten us all
It's plastered all over the media and these boards.............are you really that dumb.

So you have nada

Please enlighten us all

So you have nada
Why yes you are that dumb..........

Please enlighten us all

So you have nada

Why are you unable to simply say what you think is so obvious but can't seem to say? Are you really that insecure in your position that you can't say whatever it is you wont say?

Please enlighten us all

So you have nada

Why are you unable to simply say what you think is so obvious but can't seem to say? Are you really that insecure in your position that you can't say whatever it is you wont say?
Perhaps one day you'll open your eyes.............perhaps...........the strategy is failing though...........as is Cruz's chances..............

Maybe someone else can write what's going on in crayon for you.

Is Carly sniffing around for a spot at the Convention as one of the Ruling Elite anointed to steal the election from Trump and face-off with HildaBeast?

Does she have sugar-plum visions of being a Compromise Candidate at a brokered convention?

Please enlighten us all

So you have nada

Perhaps one day you'll open your eyes.............perhaps...........the strategy is failing though...........as is Cruz's chances..............

I know exactly what's going on. First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Trump and his trumpets have ignored Cruz. They've laughed at him. Now they are fighting him. So next you lose.

Look at what you've done here in this thread alone. You've:

1) demonstrated you don't give a rats ass about defeating the establishment at any level of government.

2) you've claimed that the only reason to support carlys Pac is to stop trump. Which completely decimates your argument that the only reason cruz would give money to this Pac is to hide his alleged affair. (I would argue that giving money to destroy establishment Republicans at all levels of government is a likewise equal reason Cruz would support it as Cruz actually cares about beating the establishment)

3) you've demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that you can't even articulate a rational defense for your position or even explain something you claim is completely obvious.

So yes I have a good idea what's going on. Do you?

So you have nada

I know exactly what's going on. First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Trump and his trumpets have ignored Cruz. They've laughed at him. Now they are fighting him. So next you lose.

Look at what you've done here in this thread alone. You've:

1) demonstrated you don't give a rats ass about defeating the establishment at any level of government.

2) you've claimed that the only reason to support carlys Pac is to stop trump. Which completely decimates your argument that the only reason cruz would give money to this Pac is to hide his alleged affair. (I would argue that giving money to destroy establishment Republicans at all levels of government is a likewise equal reason Cruz would support it as Cruz actually cares about beating the establishment)

3) you've demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that you can't even articulate a rational defense for your position or even explain something you claim is completely obvious.

So yes I have a good idea what's going on. Do you?
robo call.............Cruz is suspending campaign in Wisconson......don't waste your vote on someone who is dropping out........vote Trump..................

Yeah you have it all figured out..............and you are losing.

Forum List

Back