Fire Sale Monday!

I think the VIX is up 2% - but don't quote me on it.
I smell another huge sell-off - just coming off two days of sell-offs (Thursday and Friday).
It's gone up 100% this past month....

BerkshireHathaway sold half of its Apple Stocks.

It's a regular shit show at the moment.

Remember the run on the banks during the 1920's? We might be there again.

1722825975090.png

It is going ro impact everyone, this is the post-covid headache and high consumer debt and xosts everywhere. Especialy.rent.costs. The world played into the hands of China and decided to gut their own energy resources which didnt help. Well, smart countries like Norway and the like said "like hell we will". Russia, back from the depths of despair to use their liquid gold to offset the soon to be global recession. China will still be able to produce thanks to this deal but will they be able to find a consumer market?...They have been flooding economies of late.

I’m hanging on to my cryptocurrency even though it’s down thousands. I can afford it because I believe in 5 or 10 years. It will be worth much more. Every time cryptocurrency takes a plunge the note it all claim “It’s all fake and useless” They’ve been saying this for 15 years. They have no idea what they’re talking about. People have made millions and billions on cryptocurrency.

But as for my shares of the S&P 500, I think I’m going to sell. Unfortunately, for index stocks the sale won’t go through until the market closes and who knows how much it’s going to lose.

I’m glad I sold my sea limited stock at 69 a share. And my Amazon stock at 189 a share.

Ethereum had a low a few hours ago, but then went up 10%. You can bet that there’s people who bought it at around 2100 Made 10% and sold.

It’s going to be interesting to see how cryptocurrency reacts to the stock market as the days and weeks go forward.

Forum List

Back