First afternoon off since March 2

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
As I am a happy bunny because today I had my first afternoon off since March 2 I am posting a thread why.

Today I had the afternoon off. Excellent! This was so I could spend all afternoon with my favourite darlings from Christian Dior who I have commissioned to design me a Winter 2020 wardrobe, you have to get in early with this because as everything is made by hand by Dior it will take from now until the end of October for them to make everything :)

In celebration of this event Mr. Lucy in his ice cream making machine today he made cherry and coconut ice cream from a recipe that was give to me from our friend who works at the Slovakian Ministry of Interior in Bratislava and is also I add an excellent football player who plays in his team as the Attacking Midfielder!

As I am a happy bunny because today I had my first afternoon off since March 2 I am posting a thread why.

Today I had the afternoon off. Excellent! This was so I could spend all afternoon with my favourite darlings from Christian Dior who I have commissioned to design me a Winter 2020 wardrobe, you have to get in early with this because as everything is made by hand by Dior it will take from now until the end of October for them to make everything :)

In celebration of this event Mr. Lucy in his ice cream making machine today he made cherry and coconut ice cream from a recipe that was give to me from our friend who works at the Slovakian Ministry of Interior in Bratislava and is also I add an excellent football player who plays in his team as the Attacking Midfielder!

In how they are in Texas I ask also how y'all doing? I have not posted in length in any threads for I think approx one week and so have not been reading because been busy, so how is everyone in America now coping? Okay I am hoping.

Congratulations, Lucy. You really DO deserve that time off!

In how they are in Texas I ask also how y'all doing? I have not posted in length in any threads for I think approx one week and so have not been reading because been busy, so how is everyone in America now coping? Okay I am hoping.
I, my sister, AND our two kitties are doing just fine here in Indiana. The lockdown on dine-in restaurants was lifted last week, so I'm a VERY happy camper!

Herding cows and cats.Everything as just fine in Cowtown.

Cherry and coconut ice cream sounds wonderful! Two of my favorites all in the same ice cream?

Oh, send me some.

Hope the sun is out and it's a beautiful spring day with a riot of flowers and all the greens of the new leaves and the blossoms of the fruit trees .

In the below thread I have just been posting the latest in full on hazmat suit fashion in lurid vomit green from that FAMOUS North Korean Communist Fashion Designing team the WORLD renowned Cho Myong Kim-Jong Goo-Koo Dongpang-Yo Yum :smoke:

Post # 57

Congrats Ms Lucy! We're doing great in Texas! Almost business as usual, but that's because we have a human being for a governor. Occasionally we run into a marxist shitstain on the streets here in Dallas but we shower immediately and wash the filth off ourselves.

Enjoy your time off and your ice cream and Mr Lucy! 2Fe

This is a multi-topic thread this so I can post everything in one thread and be Off Topic in some posts in my own thread etc

This morning was bizarro, I had a Video Conference call in my office with the actress Charlize Theron, weird you might think. Okay so this was about she has this foundation thing she set up I think she said a few years ago, but it's a Domestic Violence foundation and she is attempting to get as many nations on the planet involved in partnering her, she told me she has already something like I think 25 nations already involved.

Okay so I had to do a VERY fast read up about her entire background, I know her ONLY as an actress and that she was FUCKING INCREDIBLE as Aileen Wuornos in the film "Monster" and she DESERVED that Oscar for Best Actress. I like that she has her own production company and is heavily involved in the Independent Film making situation and that she seems not to be an airhead and annoying like fucking 99% of Hollyweird is.

I was SHOCKED to find that as a child she grew up in a house with a violent alcoholic father who when she was a teenager was drunk in the house with a gun and was shooting at Charlize and her Mama and in an act of self-defense her Mama shot and killed her father, was arrested and there was some sort of trial and she was found Not Guilty because of self-defense and this is something I 100% agree with IF you have to KILL someone in order to save your OWN life and your childs life then you have to do whatever it takes to secure your safety situation.

Obviously politically we are TOTAL opposites, so we agreed NOT to discuss politics on ANY level.

So yes her foundation is something important. Domestic Violence is WRONG and those caught up in it DO need EVERY help EVERYONE can give them and also it NEEDS wide discussion so it can be discussed on a variety of levels in OPEN and in PUBLIC. I think she is a good person and has good intentions and I told her I would be issuing an Official Report to hand to various departments who would then be contacting her to see yes if we can be another nation to partner with her foundation that helps women, children AND men who are trapped in the frightening and NOT ACCEPTABLE situation of Domestic Violence.

So I think a very excellent day today was.

Thanks, doing OK. Hope you all are to. Cool on the Dior! Icecream sounds awesome.

Forum List

Back