First Biden presser in 10 months.

Just trying to distract you and delay you from totally selling out your soul to Satan your master and lord. No one can kill you unless God permits it. He knows the number of every hair on your head, and the number of the countless stars, and your every day is numbered by Him from your birth until your death.

Who is trying to kill you? Death, Hell and Satan.

That's who. Everyone else are just pawns, and we think they are playing a role, but it's a bit part.

See you in the afterlife. Curious to see what side of the isle you will be standing in.
Definitely crazy.

Fine with me. I prefer to have less in common with crazy idiots.
Eternal Regrets never leave you. Those who have placed their faith in God will not ever have a single though of you, but you will be tormented throughout eternity with regrets over your rebellion against God, loss of loved ones who chose to believe in God, and the weeping and gnashing of teeth in the pits of Hell will be unescapable. And you will have put yourself there, because there is no room in God's eternal kingdom for hearts full of sin and hate.

Eternal Regrets never leave you. Those who have placed their faith in God will not ever have a single though of you, but you will be tormented throughout eternity with regrets over your rebellion against God, loss of loved ones who chose to believe in God, and the weeping and gnashing of teeth in the pits of Hell will be unescapable. And you will have put yourself there, because there is no room in God's eternal kingdom for hearts full of sin and hate.
Neat.

Lol, and Biden said he was going to get rid of covid. What was that?
Post the quote and I’ll give you my honest assessment of what he said.

Because you sure as hell don’t want to address the fact that you think Trump is a liar for saying that the vaccine is effective lol. This realization must be very traumatic for you lmao.

Because you sure as hell don’t want to address the fact that you think Trump is a liar for saying that the vaccine is effective lol. This realization must be very traumatic for you lmao.
Did Biden lie when he said he was going to get rid of covid? I have stated my disagreement with Trump. So did Biden lie, when he said. He would get rid of covid? Yes or no?

Like I said, you people are the least informed people on the planet. Biden said he was going to get rid of covid, before he turned it over to the states. Look it up you lazy bitch. Then kiss my ass.

Did Biden lie when he said he was going to get rid of covid? I have stated my disagreement with Trump. So did Biden lie, when he said. He would get rid of covid? Yes or no?
I said post the quote. What part of that did you not understand?

You don’t just disagree with Trump lol. You think he’s a LIAR for saying that the vaccine works.

Like I said, you people are the least informed people on the planet. Biden said he was going to get rid of covid, before he turned it over to the states. Look it up you lazy bitch. Then kiss my ass.
Least informed? LoL.

You ran your mouth about Biden lying when he called it a vaccine despite being completely unaware that Trump said the exact same thing lmao.

Therefore you think Trump is a liar. A fact you refuse to discuss and it’s clearly making you cranky.

Least informed? LoL.

You ran your mouth about Biden lying when he called it a vaccine despite being completely unaware that Trump said the exact same thing lmao.

Therefore you think Trump is a liar. A fact you refuse to discuss and it’s clearly making you cranky.
It's not a vaccine whether Trump said it or Biden said it. In this case, I would give Biden a pass for using the word "vaccine" even though technically he and Trump are wrong for calling it that unless they refer to the J&J which is a real vaccine and that new one that came out, also a real vaccine.

You mean like Bowels Biddum was going to SMASH the virus not the economy and we would all be living mostly normal again by last 4th of July?

Instead, we still have the virus worse than ever and now inflation at 7% and growing as well, too!
It's not Biden's fault that millions of anti vaxx retards running around with their hair on fire won't get the vaxx.

You anal retentive bedwetters have opposed every initiative that Biden has proposed to bring the pandemic under control.

The blame lies with you anti vaxx jerkoffs.

It's not a vaccine whether Trump said it or Biden said it. In this case, I would give Biden a pass for using the word "vaccine" even though technically he and Trump are wrong for calling it that unless they refer to the J&J which is a real vaccine and that new one that came out, also a real vaccine.
Let's refer to them as Trump Kool- Aid & you halfwits will line up for it.

Least informed? LoL.

Lol, Biden stated he was going to end covid and that if you got the vaccine. You wouldn't get covid.

Forum List

Back