First college football playoff committee releases its first ranking of the season

About to see what will happen.

The biggest factor, in my opinion, will be Will Anderson. I don't think they can stop him.

It is not as close as I thought it would be. 17-3 at the half with Bama dominating.

Congrats to Bama. They did a great getting after Ridder. UC had a couple shots at scoring more but Bama D did a good job knocking down about 4 pass attempts by Ridder. UC decided Young was not going to beat us and they kept the safties back so Bama ran it. Time for a new signature.

Congrats to Bama. They did a great getting after Ridder. UC had a couple shots at scoring more but Bama D did a good job knocking down about 4 pass attempts by Ridder. UC decided Young was not going to beat us and they kept the safties back so Bama ran it. Time for a new signature.

I loved the running game!!

UC didn’t seem to have an answer for it
They never really stacked the box to stop the run. UC staff did a pick your poison thing and that was making sure Young didn't didn't beat them and hoped their base D would hold up against the run. Obviously Bama's O Line won that battle.

They never really stacked the box to stop the run. UC staff did a pick your poison thing and that was making sure Young didn't didn't beat them and hoped their base D would hold up against the run. Obviously Bama's O Line won that battle.

I think their plan to keep 2 safeties deep wasn't a bad plan. If Bryce could have thrown deep the score could have been far worse.

The Alabama D was the downfall of Cincy.

Bama is now 7-0 in semi final game, average margin of victory 22 points.

I think their plan to keep 2 safeties deep wasn't a bad plan. If Bryce could have thrown deep the score could have been far worse.

The Alabama D was the downfall of Cincy.
It’s an interesting strategy as their secondary was a strength. I would have been more afraid of the Alabama line doing exactly what they did. Especially with Mechie out. Also. Mix it up. You can’t give Nick Saban the advantage of knowing the defensive look he’s going to get.

Forum List

Back