First company to hire only the unvaccinated because they are smarter

Hey, I am all for you having your rules, that is every bit your right.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of you attacking others for going "my company, my rules".

Though I do realize that partisans have never cared about hypocrisy, as it is impossible to be a mindless partisan drone without it.
So I'm a hypocrite in your world. Do you believe it actually bothers me that you think so?

So I'm a hypocrite in your world. Do you believe it actually bothers me that you think so?

You are not a hypocrite in my world, you are a hypocrite by the very definition of the word.

Of course it does not bother you, in fact you seem to be rather proud of being a hypocrite. A common thing among the partisans.

You are not a hypocrite in my world, you are a hypocrite by the very definition of the word.

Of course it does not bother you, in fact you seem to be rather proud of being a hypocrite. A common thing among the partisans.
e18ba75e9146b7e393ac6060c2870b2d.gif

The French guy is very smart. He knows people can't stand the mandates in this country. So he is doing marketing now and I love it. Hope he makes a ton of money off of it.

And I hope it makes Snowflakes melt all over the world..........Makes my day.

th

Cool picture. Never took you for a Tinkerbelle fan!
Nope..........just showing your world........And in the Green World electricity will be powered by Pixie Dust and you will go to work being pulled by Unicorns........

Hell I'm quitting my job to go and work at the Pixie Dust Factory right now.........

Nope..........just showing your world........And in the Green World electricity will be powered by Pixie Dust and you will go to work being pulled by Unicorns........

Hell I'm quitting my job to go and work at the Pixie Dust Factory right now.........

Good luck with that. No fucking idea what green energy has to do with this thread, but I am sure you in your partisan addled mind it makes perfect sense.

Good luck with that. No fucking idea what green energy has to do with this thread, but I am sure you in your partisan addled mind it makes perfect sense.
It's called I'm fucking with you........And you are on their side....

Just returning fire from your useless normal posts........As you defend the left in almost every thread........then SAY I'M NOT WITH THEM.

i sometimes wonder if you are really MAC......LMAO

It's called I'm fucking with you........And you are on their side....

Just returning fire from your useless normal posts........As you defend the left in almost every thread........then SAY I'M NOT WITH THEM.

i sometimes wonder if you are really MAC......LMAO

Show me in this thread where I defended the left. This should be an easy one for you since it is new and fresh.

Come on, just this one back up something you claim. I know it is kind of scary to think about actually backing up your words, but if you try really hard you can do it!

Show me in this thread where I defended the left. This should be an easy one for you since it is new and fresh.

Come on, just this one back up something you claim. I know it is kind of scary to think about actually backing up your words, but if you try really hard you can do it!
Same ole Gator......Most in here watch you race in and defend them daily.....lmao

Olivier Arias, the first business leader to disavow the obsequious Bernard Cohen-Hadad, president of the Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, decides to go against the grain of health ideology. He is tired of the lies about Covid, the vaccine and the never-ending vaccinations - "If it is the state that gives doctors the contraindications, it is not about your health. Olivier Arias has decided to hire mostly non-vaccinated people.
"From 2022, I prefer to hire the unvaccinated. I was stupid enough to believe the government's nonsense, now I know and I'm looking for smart people for my business."
His Dec. 19, 2021 tweet suggests that he fell for all the government propaganda promptly disseminated by the mainstream media, and that today he wishes he had employees in his company who had the common sense not to fall for the ploy, but who are unfortunately stigmatized. "We will never stigmatize a person! The handover of companies is complicated and the commitment of those not vaccinated is an added value!" said Olivier Arias on Twitter.
It should also be noted that the strategic decision to hire a non-vaccinated person is a sure value: This one is upright, follows through on his convictions and does so despite all odds. Olivier Arias has not made a mistake and will certainly give a big boost to his company.

Source:

I hope people are knowledgeable of this business' policy so they can stay safely away.

All the employer has to do is check their records and if they refuse to let the business do that they won't be employed. Same as an employer hiring only vaccinated. Easy peasy.

Not the same. Proving you are vaccinated is giving one tiny piece of your medical record to your employer, proving you are not would require given them you entire history.

Not to mention that my vaccination status is nowhere in my actual medical record.

Not the same. Proving you are vaccinated is giving one tiny piece of your medical record to your employer, proving you are not would require given them you entire history.

Not to mention that my vaccination status is nowhere in my actual medical record.
Baloney. You were career military. I think you said that. Jabs are in those medical records.

If they want to be employed then they must give a record of their entire vaccination record. Its really that simple.

Forum List

Back