First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

You edited your post after I responded to it.

If you were talking about them making you proud then you should have said so.

So no other first family has made you proud? Why not?

No...you should have asked instead of assuming. There have been few and far between. The current POTUS has made me the proudest.

Why are you proud of this one? Were you proud of Carter? Johnson? Clinton? Reagan? either Bush?

Why this guy?

omG, really? Every first family does this every year. Nothing special about this first family doing it.

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

For starters.

No...you should have asked instead of assuming. There have been few and far between. The current POTUS has made me the proudest.

Why are you proud of this one? Were you proud of Carter? Johnson? Clinton? Reagan? either Bush?

Why this guy?

They are just the first family, just like all the other first families as far as this goes.

wtF??? You are seriously on crack.

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

For starters.

Where is the racist part where I say someone is inferior?

No I said I'm not gay. You are which is ok by me. I'm just not interested. Are you stupid as well as being a racist?

You were the first to bring up race in this thread and you continue to bring it up. You are the racist. Race is all you know to talk about. Because you are ignorant and stupid.

Whats racist about this?

You. You are what is racist about it. Calling any and everyone who does not share your twisted values racist. But you get by with it because you are so ignorant you can't come up with anything else to say. Well, other than your sexist comments. You really should just log off. You contribute nothing but racist and sexist animosity. Don't you think America has learned its lesson? There will NEVER be another Obama. He isn't capable of doing the job and should never have been put into office. But hey! You got your black president.

Whats the date on that post? if it was not during his term are you saying you don't know what hypocrite means?

Oh! You mean after 1/20/16 we can call obama "asshole" all we want?

Respect due to POTUS doesn't extend after he leaves office?
What's the difference?

I respect the office, but I have nothing but contempt for the man now occupying it. OK?
Yes. The difference is that at that point he is not your leader anymore. The respect is to the office not the man. If you respect the office shut your trap until he leaves the office.
I never refer to the man as President Obama, as a matter of fact, I don't even show enough respect to the man to capitalize his name. Above may be the first time I have.

I, however, am able to separate the man and the office.
I have been alive since the second administration of Harry Trueman. With the exception of bill clinton and barack obama, I have respected all men who have occupied the office since.
This man deserves no respect from Americans and will get none from me. I don't respect slimy, smarmy people or those that do, as a rule.

Why this guy?

For starters.

Where is the racist part where I say someone is inferior?

Save your breath for your next dick off. I'm not going to talk to you about anything. I retired from working with the mentally ill and mentally retarded. I won't do it here.

that occurred to me but I figure, based on your track record here, that it could have nothing whatever to do w/ the last part of your username so, what does it stand for?

My track record? I'm not sure what your point is, but it's depends on your viewpoint. Google Georgia Guidestones. Learn it, read it and then you'll find where I took the name from. Better yet, visit the site. It's actually quite interesting.

Dot Cum isn't interested in anything unless you bring it to the projects where he lives.

"Dottie" is a guy?.....:eusa_eh:

My track record? I'm not sure what your point is, but it's depends on your viewpoint. Google Georgia Guidestones. Learn it, read it and then you'll find where I took the name from. Better yet, visit the site. It's actually quite interesting.

Dot Cum isn't interested in anything unless you bring it to the projects where he lives.

How the hell should I know? That part of his anatomy holds no fascination for me either way. But if so, isn't he about the sorriest one you ever met?

You were the first to bring up race in this thread and you continue to bring it up. You are the racist. Race is all you know to talk about. Because you are ignorant and stupid.

Whats racist about this?

You. You are what is racist about it. Calling any and everyone who does not share your twisted values racist. But you get by with it because you are so ignorant you can't come up with anything else to say. Well, other than your sexist comments. You really should just log off. You contribute nothing but racist and sexist animosity. Don't you think America has learned its lesson? There will NEVER be another Obama. He isn't capable of doing the job and should never have been put into office. But hey! You got your black president.

There are plenty of people I don't agree with and I don't call them racist. Me complimenting a beautiful black family should not be anything for you to get your panties in a bunch over. Why would me complimenting them bother you if you are not a racist?

Sunshine is all over my thread. Surprised? :doubt: Wonder why that is :eusa_whistle:

If you never ran for President or had a spouse who ran for President then you need to take a big spoonful of "shut the fuck up" :thup:

Yes. The difference is that at that point he is not your leader anymore. The respect is to the office not the man. If you respect the office shut your trap until he leaves the office.

No, we most certainly will NOT shut our traps. He is a lousy president, is nothing but a drag on this country, is hell bent on destroying it, and he will be called out on it every chance we get.

Then stop lying about your respect for the office then.

I get it!

For the first time in your adult life, you're proud of your country [because they elected a (half) black man].

No, we most certainly will NOT shut our traps. He is a lousy president, is nothing but a drag on this country, is hell bent on destroying it, and he will be called out on it every chance we get.

Then stop lying about your respect for the office then.

I get it!

For the first time in your adult life, you're proud of your country [because they elected a (half) black man].

What abyss in your warped mind did you find that gem under? Where did I even mention the word country?

A picture sans BHO.

Where the fuck is he?

Show some respect for your POTUS. Thats a need to know question.

Fuck him.

He needs to spend more time with his perfect family, so where the fuck is he?
rw meltdown noted :thup:
Hard to fuck that one up..............

.......what an accomplishment.

They watched someone else put up their tree.

Good times.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

Right! They won't even be home for Christmas....I can see Hawaii in their plans! What a waste...... :lol:

rw hate bottoming-out the hate meter

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

your hate does run deep :eusa_eh:

It's not hatred. It's contempt.

Did either you, or the *cough* "lady" who thanked you (see below) run for President? If not, see the second part of post #221

The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie S. For This Useful Post:
Sunshine (Today)

Last edited:

How the hell should I know? That part of his anatomy holds no fascination for me either way. But if so, isn't he about the sorriest one you ever met?

when he/she first got here i thought female....what guy would want people to call him "Dottie"?....plus he/she came off like a female....then i was told no....she is a guy.....then it was back to ...no he is a girl.....:dunno:......either way he/she is Deans main asskisser.....thanx him and defends him in 90% of his posts after he runs from the thread....i just hope Dean lets him have the Brown spot.....

Racists are truly confusing. Why is it racist to say the First Family is a beautiful Black family. Thats like calling the White House a beautiful white house and being accused of racism. Some of you have some screws loose.

Racists are truly confusing. Why is it racist to say the First Family is a beautiful Black family. Thats like calling the White House a beautiful white house and being accused of racism. Some of you have some screws loose.

Because ugliness is more than good looks. Your heroes are scum and Ted Kennedy, Sadham, and a few molten household items await their descent.

Forum List

Back