First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Exactly. Yurt was at 400 when I got here and was gallivanting around the board like he was somebody lol. Stop Yurting Yurt

huh? i stopped posting on the board for years you fracking retard. i can't believe you're still butt hurt about something i supposedly said to you that long ago.

big baby
Say something like that to her again and I will neg you! :lol:

i have no idea what i said. dot com cried one day that i bullied him when he first joined, i asked him to point out the post(s) and he never did.

he is a whiner like you.

Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

How dare they.

Who do they think they are?

An American family who want to enjoy xmas together?

Shocking, I tell you. Just shocking.

I agree Dot Com. They make me proud too.

But of course, one of the nasty petty US-hating jerks think a black prez shouldn't have an expensive tree and another nasty petty US-hating jerks thinks the president of the United States should haul his own 88' tree in and prop it up against the wall.

Thanks for posting this.

no one said ; "who do they think they are...."

I am sure barak and michelle are kind and loving parents, they will try to make Christmas in the bubble as personally comfortable and joyous as possible, they'll probably come down and do a family thing around the WH tree on Christmas eve and ask the Secret service to take a hike, and, good for them...:)

AND?????

so whats the point of the thread?

you're getting derision becasue; we know all this..... thats what every family does who celebrates (it) if they can, why is this remarkable.... this demands some special shout-out or recognition? .....it looks and sounds like a slobbering sycophantic paean, or humm, are you patronizing them? like, thats the last thing they'd be doing......:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_think:annnd, I will wager you never (did) or would have thought of posting this for Bush et al? am I wrong? Where they not a 'model family'? :rolleyes:

Sunshine is all over my thread. Surprised? :doubt: Wonder why that is :eusa_whistle:

If you never ran for President or had a spouse who ran for President then you need to take a big spoonful of "shut the fuck up" :thup:

Yet you started the thread.

Spoon?

Rottenecards_29358695_kcctgktgfh.png

Still waiting for the proof Ernie. Did you forget or is it you just cant find it?
I told you where to find it. Your turn.

yet you are the one who complained about neg rep in this thread

loser :eusa_boohoo:
No I complained about him being gay and trying to get some dick.

no you whined about him PM'ing you when in fact he gave you a neg rep and then you kept PM'ing me and whining

it is sad that a grown person cares so much about rep

I thought you said it was a neg rep? Make up your mind. You are the one that negged me loser. Did I neg you? No. Why? Because its laughable that a neg can do something to you. What a joke. Please dont let me catch you claiming to be tough. :lol:

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

Please help me understand this comment.

I fully understand a Black man referencing his wife as Queen.

"Gods first queen" combined with "the leader of the free world" puzzles me.

TIA!

No I complained about him being gay and trying to get some dick.

no you whined about him PM'ing you when in fact he gave you a neg rep and then you kept PM'ing me and whining

it is sad that a grown person cares so much about rep

I thought you said it was a neg rep? Make up your mind. You are the one that negged me loser. Did I neg you? No. Why? Because its laughable that a neg can do something to you. What a joke. Please dont let me catch you claiming to be tough. :lol:

you're still whining about my neg rep...life, get one :eusa_boohoo:

Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

TIA!

"Gods first queen" was in reference to Michelle and "the leader of the free world" was in reference to the POTUS.

Sounds like a plan :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
The 18-and-a-half foot Douglas fir came from Crystal Springs Tree Farm in Leighton, Pa.

The tree will be on display in the Blue Room of the White House throughout the holidays.

It will be decorated with more than 5,000 handmade ornaments from children across the country reflecting the theme "Sharing Washington's Good Nature."

TIA!

"Gods first queen" was in reference to Michelle and "the leader of the free world" was in reference to the POTUS.

I know who you were referencing,
I asked about the combination of phrases.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...g_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/452488475.jpg

What a dreadful sweater. Her mamma needs to take her out and buy her some nice Christmas clothes.

Look how tall Sasha got! Wow, hadn't see a pic of her in awhile.

Those doggies are just dang cute. Didn't know the one had white on his (her?) legs.

Michelle got rid of the bangs? Big mistake.

Pervert. Hit that would you?

wtf are you babbling about?

The man in office is not the office.

Guess you didn't get that memo.

Moo sow is the man in the office. That is why she strutted out to greet the tree! Barry's been bad. He was standing in the corner. Or whatever passes for a corner in the oval office.

please post in English, above the elementary school level, if you're going to post in the thread. Glad to help.

He's a trash can.

Way beyond help.

Haven't we gotten beyond the real tree? Come on, we all should have fake trees, better for the environment.

Obama was not at the tree reception because he was recovering from his telepathic mind meld with a turkey.

barack-obama-600.jpg

I think his family has seen this trick before.

TIA!

I know who you were referencing,
I asked about the combination of phrases.

What is confusing you about the combination? Be specific.

How did this thread get 18 pages long? I didn't read it, I opened it, saw it was about the Obama's getting a tree, and came to the end wondering why anyone cared. ;)

Forum List

Back