First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Whats the date on that post? if it was not during his term are you saying you don't know what hypocrite means?

Oh! You mean after 1/20/16 we can call obama "asshole" all we want?

Respect due to POTUS doesn't extend after he leaves office?
What's the difference?

I respect the office, but I have nothing but contempt for the man now occupying it. OK?

You misspelled "idiot".

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Try "Asshole" and you're closer :lol:

And just for the record, here is how much respect this "president" gets from REAL Americans like me:

middle_finger_salute_retro_post_card-r89454205c06a46269464d67a2e2b2dc8_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

You were the first to bring up race in this thread and you continue to bring it up. You are the racist. Race is all you know to talk about. Because you are ignorant and stupid.

Whats racist about this?
Its very special. Just a reminder how beautiful the family is. Beautiful, strong, Black woman. A picture of Gods first queen. 2 gorgeous little girls and the leader of the free world. Again Very special.

You. You are what is racist about it. Calling any and everyone who does not share your twisted values racist. But you get by with it because you are so ignorant you can't come up with anything else to say. Well, other than your sexist comments. You really should just log off. You contribute nothing but racist and sexist animosity. Don't you think America has learned its lesson? There will NEVER be another Obama. He isn't capable of doing the job and should never have been put into office. But hey! You got your black president.

You are calling someone racist?
Go back to playing the video games, loser.

Exactly. Yurt was at 400 when I got here and was gallivanting around the board like he was somebody lol. Stop Yurting Yurt

huh? i stopped posting on the board for years you fracking retard. i can't believe you're still butt hurt about something i supposedly said to you that long ago.

big baby
Say something like that to her again and I will neg you! :lol:

"Dottie" is a girl again?.....it goes back and forth....:dunno:

Please help me understand this comment.

I fully understand a Black man referencing his wife as Queen.

"Gods first queen" combined with "the leader of the free world" puzzles me.

TIA!

"Gods first queen" was in reference to Michelle and "the leader of the free world" was in reference to the POTUS.

is Michelle that old?.....hey just asking....

Despite dot com's truly epic intentions, this thread has only proven two things:

1) A reiteration of aclownpuss's race obsession.

2) The over/under for cocks sucked per day by aclownpuss is currently set at four. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

End thread.....:thup:

Every First Family has done this, what's the big deal? Why should the Obamas be different?

Last edited:
Please help me understand this comment.

I fully understand a Black man referencing his wife as Queen.

"Gods first queen" combined with "the leader of the free world" puzzles me.

TIA!

"Gods first queen" was in reference to Michelle and "the leader of the free world" was in reference to the POTUS.

is Michelle that old?.....hey just asking....

Naw. Thats why i said picture. She is a modern day example of the first queens.

Despite dot com's truly epic intentions, this thread has only proven two things:

2) The over/under for cocks sucked per day by aclownpuss is currently set at four. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

Dont get mad because I praised the First Family for being a beautiful example of a black family. You guys brought up how much you like dicks...and continue to do it. Own that.

Dont get mad because I praised the First Family for being a beautiful example of a black family. You guys brought up how much you like dicks...and continue to do it. Own that.

Denial, not a river in Africa..... :thup:

Prudence would dictate that the first Magillas get a more sturdy timber on which they can swing and nest. A nice perch on which they can pluck and consume each others lice.

Don't the Obamas usually put Muslim crap etc on their tree?

you people never fail to produce the stereotypical rw results :clap2: The only caveat being you're n00bs but rw'ers nonetheless.

This is a non-story, unless your intention was to bring out the stupid comments of the right wingers who are saying stuff about "Muslim crap" and it costing too much, or their racist comments comparing the first family to monkeys.

The first family does not have anything to say about how much their tree or the capital tree costs. I'm sure the trees are just shipped to Washington after someone else in the government has selected them. This is done every year by every first family. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
Our First Family makes me proud :)

Obamas welcome official White House Christmas tree* - TODAY.com
First lady Michelle Obama, her daughters, Sasha and Malia, and dogs, Bo and Sunny, welcomed the arrival of the official White House Christmas tree around 11 a.m.
You have to admit that this great nation has a model First Family. Go Michelle!!! :smiliehug:

Do you get this excited when the man signs for a package from UPS? Because that's what you essentially have here, the man took delivery of a package. That is all. Hell, he didn't even pick out the tree, someone else did that for him (he didn't build that).

All he did was show up and you're salivating like Bierka...

Yep, this worshipping of politicians will be the death of us

this is how Obama was able to be elected in the first place, a man of no Experience in anything

And the Democrat party are full of people who are like "cult" worshippers of their elected idiots

Forum List

Back