First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Sunshine is all over my thread. Surprised? :doubt: Wonder why that is :eusa_whistle:

If you never ran for President or had a spouse who ran for President then you need to take a big spoonful of "shut the fuck up" :thup:

ass kisser

Why are you proud of this one? Were you proud of Carter? Johnson? Clinton? Reagan? either Bush?

Why this guy?

No...they are nothing like all the other first families. This is the first family African American style. You don't have to appreciate it but I do.

For starters.

Where is the racist part where I say someone is inferior?
There ya go, racist. Any other questions?

Racists are truly confusing. Why is it racist to say the First Family is a beautiful Black family. Thats like calling the White House a beautiful white house and being accused of racism. Some of you have some screws loose.

Because ugliness is more than good looks. Your heroes are scum and Ted Kennedy, Sadham, and a few molten household items await their descent.

I missed the part where racism came into play assuming you know who my heroes are.

asspias rep keeps going down

:lol:

Because thats how I define how important I am in life. :lol: Loser.

Exactly. Yurt was at 400 when I got here and was gallivanting around the board like he was somebody lol. Stop Yurting Yurt

huh? i stopped posting on the board for years you fracking retard. i can't believe you're still butt hurt about something i supposedly said to you that long ago.

big baby

Then stop lying about your respect for the office then.

The man in office is not the office.

Guess you didn't get that memo.

Moo sow is the man in the office. That is why she strutted out to greet the tree! Barry's been bad. He was standing in the corner. Or whatever passes for a corner in the oval office.

please post in English, above the elementary school level, if you're going to post in the thread. Glad to help.

Because thats how I define how important I am in life. :lol: Loser.

Exactly. Yurt was at 400 when I got here and was gallivanting around the board like he was somebody lol. Stop Yurting Yurt

huh? i stopped posting on the board for years you fracking retard. i can't believe you're still butt hurt about something i supposedly said to you that long ago.

big baby
Say something like that to her again and I will neg you! :lol:

Sunshine is all over my thread. Surprised? :doubt: Wonder why that is :eusa_whistle:

If you never ran for President or had a spouse who ran for President then you need to take a big spoonful of "shut the fuck up" :thup:

Yet you started the thread.

Spoon?

Rottenecards_29358695_kcctgktgfh.png

Then stop lying about your respect for the office then.

I get it!

For the first time in your adult life, you're proud of your country [because they elected a (half) black man].

What abyss in your warped mind did you find that gem under? Where did I even mention the word country?

That is a paraphrase of your African American goddess's quote regarding he husbands nomination in 2008. I thought it might apply to you here, you racist fool.

I get it!

For the first time in your adult life, you're proud of your country [because they elected a (half) black man].

What abyss in your warped mind did you find that gem under? Where did I even mention the word country?

That is a paraphrase of your African American goddess's quote regarding he husbands nomination in 2008. I thought it might apply to you here, you racist fool.

Did you mean to say something else? Why are you paraphrasing? Show me what is racist about anything I have said.

His life must suck donkey balls if a rep is his crowning achievement in life. :lol:

yet you are the one who complained about neg rep in this thread

loser :eusa_boohoo:
No I complained about him being gay and trying to get some dick.

no you whined about him PM'ing you when in fact he gave you a neg rep and then you kept PM'ing me and whining

it is sad that a grown person cares so much about rep

Forum List

Back