First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

Whats the date on that post? if it was not during his term are you saying you don't know what hypocrite means?

Oh! You mean after 1/20/16 we can call obama "asshole" all we want?

Respect due to POTUS doesn't extend after he leaves office?
What's the difference?

I respect the office, but I have nothing but contempt for the man now occupying it. OK?
Yes. The difference is that at that point he is not your leader anymore. The respect is to the office not the man. If you respect the office shut your trap until he leaves the office.

No, we most certainly will NOT shut our traps. He is a lousy president, is nothing but a drag on this country, is hell bent on destroying it, and he will be called out on it every chance we get.

I guess they need to be the for the delivery, it will probaly be the only time they will see it. Don't they have a vacation to go on?

Uh, no, you're confusing them with congress who is on vacation 2/3rds of the year. No matter where he is, the president of the United States is never really on vacation.

Being a nasty petty US-hating maroon jerk, you would have no way of knowing that.

Obama is the least informed president in history. Finds out about major events on the 11 o clock news.

He has to watch the 11 p.m. news so he will know what decisions he made during the day.

If you pay taxes you paid as well clown.
LOL! My post really distressed you didnt it? :lol:

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

First the first black POTUS needs to do something respectable. As of yet, he has not.

Google what R.C. Christian stands for and you'll find your answer.

that occurred to me but I figure, based on your track record here, that it could have nothing whatever to do w/ the last part of your username so, what does it stand for?

My track record? I'm not sure what your point is, but it's depends on your viewpoint. Google Georgia Guidestones. Learn it, read it and then you'll find where I took the name from. Better yet, visit the site. It's actually quite interesting.

Dot Cum isn't interested in anything unless you bring it to the projects where he lives.

Your post is a little disturbing. Any man who jerks off to Obama photos - like you - is disturbing.

Thats not why you negged me. :lol: You got PO'd because I said to show some respect to a Black man. What are you going to do once he gets out of office to show your respect?

So he should get respect because he's black?

Wow. Just ... wow.

All the others got respect just because they were white, dontchaknow! NOT!~

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

And give him the Nazi salute.

Prudence would dictate that the first Magillas get a more sturdy timber on which they can swing and nest. A nice perch on which they can pluck and consume each others lice.

Don't the Obamas usually put Muslim crap etc on their tree?

you people never fail to produce the stereotypical rw results :clap2: The only caveat being you're n00bs but rw'ers nonetheless.

Why didn't you answer my question dumbass! :confused:

Wow. Just ... wow.
No he should get respect for holding the office of POTUS. I cant stand people bashing the POTUS regardless of your party affiliation. Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

Then why did you post "show some respect to a black man"?

Not everyone supports the policies of the president (this one or past presidents). You think we should all support what a president does even though we don't agree with what they do?

IOU some serious + rep, but I'm out for a while.

Show some respect for your POTUS. Thats a need to know question.

Fuck him.

He needs to spend more time with perfect family, so where the fuck is he?
No fuck you. Pay your taxes and contribute to his paycheck. You will show your respect one way or the other.

I pay my taxes.

tumblr_lxdfd4mB8d1r5ozob.gif

Forum List

Back