First female Afghani Pilot...never walked around without a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Because of muslim men....the first Afghani pilot is seeking asylum in the United States.....and never goes anywhere without a gun........

Guns and U.S. ...good....

muslim Afghani men = assholes....

Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: When a Sidearm Is No Longer Enough - The Truth About Guns

“But with fame came death threats from insurgents and (Niloofar Rahmani) routinely faced contempt from her male colleagues in a conservative nation where many still believe that a woman does not belong outside the home. In an interview in Kabul last year, Rahmani said she always carried a pistol for her protection and though she has grown accustomed to the ogling eyes of men, she never left her airbase in uniform, lest it make her a target.” – Tyler Durden in “She Betrayed Our Country” – Afghan “Top Gun” Pilot Seeks US Asylum, Sparks Domestic Outrage [via zerohedge.com]

Because of muslim men....the first Afghani pilot is seeking asylum in the United States.....and never goes anywhere without a gun........

Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: When a Sidearm Is No Longer Enough - The Truth About Guns

“But with fame came death threats from insurgents and (Niloofar Rahmani) routinely faced contempt from her male colleagues in a conservative nation where many still believe that a woman does not belong outside the home. In an interview in Kabul last year, Rahmani said she always carried a pistol for her protection and though she has grown accustomed to the ogling eyes of men, she never left her airbase in uniform, lest it make her a target.” – Tyler Durden in “She Betrayed Our Country” – Afghan “Top Gun” Pilot Seeks US Asylum, Sparks Domestic Outrage [via zerohedge.com]
Worse than what I and my other early female pilots faced....but only by degree.

The male pilots were going to murder you.....?

did you not understand what "only by degree" means?

Yeah, it means you are exaggerating, if not outright lying.

Yeah......and that is why I asked since by degree implies a slight difference.....you are implying a slight difference...

Nope. But then again, you didn't have our experiences in the 80s. I forgive your ignorance.

Yeah......and that is why I asked since by degree implies a slight difference.....you are implying a slight difference...
Did I say "slight degree"? Why no....I did not. That's on you.

Nope. But then again, you didn't have our experiences in the 80s. I forgive your ignorance.
I dont forgive your lies.

I believe this same pilot is trying to come to the US, but the Fed has a sorry track record when it comes to those who helped the US against the Taliban.

And what lies would that be?

Thought so.

Thought so.
I was a plane captain just a couple years after your "experiences in the 80s". I was around Naval pilots every day, and there wasnt even the slightest inkling of sexism happening. Youre lying. You fabricated a story that made you look like a victim, which never happened. That makes you a douche bag.

Thought so.
I was a plane captain just a couple years after your "experiences in the 80s". I was around Naval pilots every day, and there wasnt even the slightest inkling of sexism happening. Youre lying. You fabricated a story that made you look like a victim, which never happened. That makes you a douche bag.
Navy pilots? You mean Naval Aviators.....we rarely called ourselves pilots. And you say you were a plane captain......that's almost like being in the 1st LT division on a ship....for the non-rates and strikers who haven't put their crows on yet and gone to a shop. That makes you......what? Good at parking a plane? Pul-leeze.....:lol:

Talk to me when you grow up, get your wings and hang out in the Ready Room and the O Club. :lol:

Thought so.
Navy pilots? You mean Naval Aviators.....we rarely called ourselves pilots. And you say you were a plane captain......that's almost like being in the 1st LT division on a ship....for the non-rates and strikers who haven't put their crows on yet and gone to a shop. That makes you......what? Good at parking a plane? Pul-leeze.....:lol:

Talk to me when you grow up, get your wings and hang out in the Ready Room and the O Club. :lol:
Demeaning an enlisted mans service... real classy. How about you just quit lying about having any experience remotely close to that girl in Afghanistan?

Thought so.

Demeaning an enlisted mans service... real classy. How about you just quit lying about having any experience remotely close to that girl in Afghanistan?
You demeaned your own service, loser...when you clearly bragged about only being a plane captain. Where's the bragging about your rate? Your pay grade? No....you only mention being a plane captain which is literally the starting rung...It's like someone in the Corporate world bragging about being the intern, or mail boy. If you were in more than "a couple of years", you would have more ambition that "plane captain". But between calling us "Navy pilots" and bragging about being only a "plane captain"....it sounds like you really didn't serve at all.....or else you'd know better.

Really? You faced the prospect of being beheaded in the US did you?

Thought so.

You demeaned your own service, loser...when you clearly bragged about only being a plane captain. Where's the bragging about your rate? Your pay grade? No....you only mention being a plane captain which is literally the starting rung...It's like someone in the Corporate world bragging about being the intern, or mail boy. If you were in more than "a couple of years", you would have more ambition that "plane captain". But between calling us "Navy pilots" and bragging about being only a "plane captain"....it sounds like you really didn't serve at all.....or else you'd know better.
Go ahead and quote the sentence where i "bragged". Let us see your evidence.

I merely stated what i did in the military, to demonstrate my daily exposure to PILOTS. I didnt brag about shit. Why do you have to be a piece of shit, on top of lying about your experience as a woman?

Forum List

Back