First Gay Marriage, Then Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Polygamy in the aggregate has been quite harmful. It almost invariably means one man with multiple wives, which inevitably leads to children being forced into marriage.

You realize when you open the door to not recognizing marriage because you believe it's "in the aggregate ... quite harmful" then you are opening the door for other people to make that determination about gay marriage? The question is whether people define government marriage or if the government does. You can't have it both ways and say the people, but only when you agree with them.

They post stuff totally oblivious to the rich irony of what they write. I am enjoying skewering them on their own comments and arguments immensely.

I don't agree that you are doing that because you are comparing situations with victims to relationships between consenting adults.

Yeah yeah the fudgpackers and carpet munchers will loudly tell us there is absolutely nothing in common between these two. But everyone knows the truth: sexual deviance is sexual deviance. And the arguments legitimating one are the same for all of them.
'We can't prove sex with children does them harm' says Labour-linked NCCL | UK | News | Daily Express

And after that, mental retardation will be the norm in online political sites. Oh, I see you jumped the gun a bit.

Yeah yeah the fudgpackers and carpet munchers will loudly tell us there is absolutely nothing in common between these two. But everyone knows the truth: sexual deviance is sexual deviance. And the arguments legitimating one are the same for all of them.
'We can't prove sex with children does them harm' says Labour-linked NCCL | UK | News | Daily Express

And after that, mental retardation will be the norm in online political sites. Oh, I see you jumped the gun a bit.

:lol:

The same faulty,evil "reasoning" usedto support same sex marrage is used to support all sexual perversion=pedophilia,sex with animals===the right to "love"who or what you want even if it is sick evil abomination!!! and you?

True, but liberals live in a vaccum, they never use the same arguement twice, they are pro choice, but only on abortion, they are not pro choice for healthcare plans or even to get a plan. To them being pro choice is just their way of saying, i love abortion but i dont have the balls to say it.

it happens on all subject, they oppose descrimination, but are for affirmative action, which is still descrimination

The OP is calling gay people pedophiles and he gets agreement from other losers on this board. That's quite telling.
So again the arguements you use for gays only apply to them? Do you know how logic works?
Why cant pedophiles, necrophiliacs, and beastiality lovers usethe same ones? Im just curious. I mean if genetics can make you queer, how come we cant excuse these other behaviors?

enhanced-buzz-22575-1336600611-0.jpg

Last edited:
You are sounding more and more like a pedophile every day.

It's about the aggregate, fool.

The aggregate? WTF does that mean?? That isnt an argument.
So far no one has made an argument as to why the pedophiles are wrong. They sound exactly like less informed people arguing against gay marriage. Not surprisingly.

That isn't true, I saw it I thought on the first page. Gay relationships between consenting adults are not the same as a non-concentual between an adult and a child. All relationships between adult and children are and should be considered non-consentual because you cannot consent to sex with an adult until you are an adult.

How old is an adult? 21? 18? 16? 14? 10? Every country has a different standard, which makes it arbitrary and capricious.

Folks - this thread has been cleaned of a number of violative posts. Given the heated nature of the topic - it might be a good idea to remember a few important rules: no accusing or implying that another member is a pedo or involved in bestiality. K?

Are you planning on answering the question? Or are you punting here?

Whyy are you asking questions YOU don't even have the balls to answer, is a better question.

OK I'll take it means that you are punting because you really have no rational basis for any age restriction at all.
The pedos have won.

It's pretty simple.

We are sentient, and it's mental health study combined with years and years of observation. Of course, you disagree and think pedophilia is a-ok. good for you, bro.

Or, are you against it and for what reasoning yourself, there, hot shit.

Your secret is safe with us.
Dunce.

Whyy are you asking questions YOU don't even have the balls to answer, is a better question.

OK I'll take it means that you are punting because you really have no rational basis for any age restriction at all.
The pedos have won.

It's pretty simple.

We are sentient, and it's mental health study combined with years and years of observation. Of course, you disagree and think pedophilia is a-ok. good for you, bro.

Mental health study combined with years of observation? That's supposed to be some kind of answer? Because the link in the OP claims that there are no negative health consequences for children in sexual relationships. I didnt make that up, I swear.

You'll have to try harder, here. Otherwise I'll think you are deliberately sabotaging the arguments so everyone will agree pedophilia is OK.

The pedos have won.

It's pretty simple.

Mental health study combined with years of observation? That's supposed to be some kind of answer? Because the link in the OP claims that there are no negative health consequences for children in sexual relationships. I didnt make that up, I swear.

You'll have to try harder, here. Otherwise I'll think you are deliberately sabotaging the arguments so everyone will agree pedophilia is OK.

I don't need to try harder at all.

That reasoning is good enough for me, I happen to be blessed with knowledge through my own experience that children are too immature to consent.

I'm sorry you disagree, pedophile.

It's pretty simple.

That reasoning is good enough for me, I happen to be blessed with knowledge through my own experience that children are too immature to consent.

OK that was your experience. I wont ask how you came by because it might incriminate you but so be it.
Other people have obviously the opposite experience and believe children can consent. Who are you to impose your values on those people? I thought you complained about Republicans wanting to stand in your bedroom. Now you want to stand in every one else's.

OK that was your experience. I wont ask how you came by because it might incriminate you but so be it.
Other people have obviously the opposite experience and believe children can consent. Who are you to impose your values on those people? I thought you complained about Republicans wanting to stand in your bedroom. Now you want to stand in every one else's.

I draw the line at pedophilia because children are NOT able to consent and ARE too immature, both in body and in mind.

I don't give a fuck what sickos disagree, you're a sicko.

pretty disgusting that you compare adult relationships with adult/child ones bro

how ya wanna reconcile that with whatever god you all believe in this week>?

I draw the line at pedophilia because children are NOT able to consent and ARE too immature, both in body and in mind.

I don't give a fuck what sickos disagree, you're a sicko.
I draw the line at marriage between one man and one woman. I dont give a fuck what sickos disagree. And you're a sicko.
See how that works?
You throw unsubstantiated personal experience that you cannot back up with arguments and it backfires on you.

pretty disgusting that you compare adult relationships with adult/child ones bro

It's disgusting that people compare gay marriage with the civil rights movement. I dont know how they can live with themselves equating the two.

It's disgusting that people compare gay marriage with the civil rights movement. I dont know how they can live with themselves equating the two.

denying adults equal rights seems an apt comparison

comparing adult with child relationships seems the sicko/cowardly move, to me.

fuck do I know though, im the one adamantly against fucking children as opposed to the rabbi.

fitting too! a man of the cloth who is pro pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back