First he says we don't pay tariffs

Why do we hate it That's BS We don't hate it we love it and seeing our great country crumbling because of the FN mad man trump is what we hate Thank god Obama left us in good shape OR we'd already be in recession

A recession is not the nation crumbling. YOu are a lunatic.
Crumble crumble
A recession means a fall in GDP / national output. A recession will typically be characterised by high unemployment, falling average incomes, increased inequality and higher government borrowing. The impact of a recession depends on how long it lasts and the depth of the fall in output. The main costs of a recession will be

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality
  5. Less Tax revenue – higher borrowing
  6. Permanently lost output

Mmm, yeah, thanks for telling us what we all already know.

You let out the part that it is part of the normal economic cycle that all economies go though.

So, blaming Trump for it happening, is like blaming him for the sun setting.

Not all economies go through what we do.

Check out a book called Fragile By Design for more info if you like

You're making the claim that the expansion/recession cycle is some plan by someone?

That is a new one. I'd love to hear more.

I assume that this plan started well before Trump and will continue long after him. Indeed, I would imagine, that you would agree with me, in context, that blaming Trump for it, is as stupid as blaming him for the Sun setting.

Come on then. Say it. Agree with me.

Trump gets blame and credit for all sorts of shit he should not, this is nothing new.

Though there is a very good case to be made that that trade war will make the recession worse.

As for if it is a plan or not...read the book. It is a short read.

If Trump hadn't started his trade war with China, the markets would be booming right now. As it is? People are saying we may be on the brink of another recession.

Sorry, but the trade war is Trump's fault. And, because the trade war is making investors nervous, that is why the markets are tanking.

Crumble crumble
A recession means a fall in GDP / national output. A recession will typically be characterised by high unemployment, falling average incomes, increased inequality and higher government borrowing. The impact of a recession depends on how long it lasts and the depth of the fall in output. The main costs of a recession will be

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

You let out the part that it is part of the normal economic cycle that all economies go though.

I'm not sure of what he's responsible for anymore BUT I agree with Sanders Trump is an idiot

I was talking about your words, equating a recession with the nation "crumbling".

It seems you have given up any attempt to defend your statement.

I guess that was just some shit you threw against the wall, and now you will move on to throwing some more shit, since someone pointed out that that last batch of shit, was just shit.

You new batch of shit? If you don't have any respect for the shit you post, then neither do I.

Consider it dismissed as shit.
OK OK it doesn't bring us to our knees BUT the AH in the WH imo is mostly responsible BTW are you saying a recession is NBD?

I'm saying, that when I called you on the shit you posted, instead of defending the point you made, you just throw another batch of shit against the wall.

That shows how much respect you have for what you post.

If you don't have any respect for your words, why should I?

Why do we hate it That's BS We don't hate it we love it and seeing our great country crumbling because of the FN mad man trump is what we hate Thank god Obama left us in good shape OR we'd already be in recession

Crumble crumble

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

You're making the claim that the expansion/recession cycle is some plan by someone?

I assume that this plan started well before Trump and will continue long after him. Indeed, I would imagine, that you would agree with me, in context, that blaming Trump for it, is as stupid as blaming him for the Sun setting.

OK Trump is blameless A fine president ,,one of the best ever

Crumble crumble

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

Trump gets blame and credit for all sorts of shit he should not, this is nothing new.

Though there is a very good case to be made that that trade war will make the recession worse.

Blaming him for the normal business cycle, makes it more obvious than normal that the person doing the blaming, is just a partisan hack not worthy of any respect.

I will try to take a look at the book.

Crumble crumble

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

OK Trump is blameless A fine president ,,one of the best ever

I was talking to gator about that. It was certainly nothing to do with you.

THat you felt a need to make a strawman of a post not even directed at you,

supports my assertion that you are a partisan hack, who spouts shit that should be disrespected.

Crumble crumble

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

I'm not sure of what he's responsible for anymore BUT I agree with Sanders Trump is an idiot

I was talking about your words, equating a recession with the nation "crumbling".

I guess that was just some shit you threw against the wall, and now you will move on to throwing some more shit, since someone pointed out that that last batch of shit, was just shit.

You new batch of shit? If you don't have any respect for the shit you post, then neither do I.

OK OK it doesn't bring us to our knees BUT the AH in the WH imo is mostly responsible BTW are you saying a recession is NBD?

I'm saying, that when I called you on the shit you posted, instead of defending the point you made, you just throw another batch of shit against the wall.

A recession hurts many people in different ways There was no sign of a recession when trump came into office There ARE signs now Trump is blameless?

A recession hurts many people in different ways There was no sign of a recession when trump came into office There ARE signs now Trump is blameless?

HOw old was the expansion when TRump took office?

Crumble crumble

1. Unemployment
  2. Rise in poverty
  3. Falling real incomes
  4. Increased inequality

Blaming him for the normal business cycle, makes it more obvious than normal that the person doing the blaming, is just a partisan hack not worthy of any respect.

If it was simply because of a "normal business cycle", then yeah, I'd say that it was the market and not Trump.

BUT...........................

He got his tax plan passed last Feb, and then over the summer started a trade war with China. Because of those actions, yes, Trump is responsible. This is not a "normal business cycle", it's happening because of the uncertainty Trump's trade war is causing. Trade wars are not "normal business cycles".

If it was simply because of a "normal business cycle", then yeah, I'd say that it was the market and not Trump.

He got his tax plan passed last Feb, and then over the summer started a trade war with China. Because of those actions, yes, Trump is responsible. This is not a "normal business cycle", it's happening because of the uncertainty Trump's trade war is causing. Trade wars are not "normal business cycles".

What if his tax plan pushed back the recession, by over a year?

8 years ?

Sounds like he knows his war is hurting our economy....
Not hurting the economy or me
Then what is his concern? Farmers are doing great.
Farmers are hurt by the epa.. you don’t care
Farmers are hurt by the EPA? On what planet are they hurt by clean air and water nutter butter?
Yeah I had that thought. I'm not sure all the farmers who died from applying pesticides in the 70s would agree with jitss. I'm pretty sure my cousin wouldn't.
Reality escapes them

That is one of the stupidest questions I've heard in a while. How in the hell can his tax plan push back the recession by a year? Hate to tell you, but the uncertainty of the markets has been caused by Trump's trade war and his tariffs, which came a couple of months AFTER his tax plan was passed. How in the hell could the tax plan set the recession back by a month when it was caused by something that happened AFTER the tax plan was passed?

8 years ?

And the average length of an economic expansion is barely over three years.

What's an Average-Length Boom and Bust Cycle?

Any reasonable person knew that a recession was coming in short order.

That is one of the stupidest questions I've heard in a while. How in the hell can his tax plan push back the recession by a year? Hate to tell you, but the uncertainty of the markets has been caused by Trump's trade war and his tariffs, which came a couple of months AFTER his tax plan was passed. How in the hell could the tax plan set the recession back by a month when it was caused by something that happened AFTER the tax plan was passed?

Because the recession was coming as part of the normal business cycle and the economic jolt from significant tax cuts jazzed up the economy.

That's pretty obvious. It is one thing to disagree with me on that. It is another to pretend to not understand.

76% of farmers say they fully support Trump's efforts with China....we should all support it.....China is a bad nation...maybe the worst on the planet right now....

8 years ?

I've heard of those who say we can be in extra innings

8 years ?

I've heard of those who say we can be in extra innings

And we have been. For quite some time. But even extra innings end.

YOu are acting like you never considered this.

YOu didnt' consider how long an expansion normally lasts before attacking Trump for this one ending?

That's... not good.

It makes you look like a partisan hack, who's words have no value.

76% of farmers say they fully support Trump's efforts with China....we should all support it.....China is a bad nation...maybe the worst on the planet right now....

People love Socialist programs when they are the ones benefiting from them.

What I see is that China plays the long game, noticed what they are now doing with Hong Kong, notice what North Korea is doing, notice what Iran is doing now, notice what Russia is doing now? notice what Wall Mart is doing now, notice what the EPA is doing now. In America if we can be convinced that a president is not performing well we dump them. its getting close to an election, time too rather than admit a problem just blame it on some one else. the money is flowing upward, not out. down here in the real world I may be lucky enough to be sitting comfortable now, but my income is not gaining & everything costs more. I see no advantage & 3 country's are working harder on weapons of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back