first Kanye, then Chance, now Diddy says black people got shortchanged by President Obama

Look
This type of discussion ended around 2010
Those guys are racists and everyone else like them is why..................

Obama was too politically frozen in fear to do anything good for anyone...but he had a chip on his shoulder the size of a Redwood Tree....and he was out to get middle income white conservatives...and he must have used a scatter gun because he took out many Blacks as well....
Now he will pay with his reputation....his legacy is destruction and treason....
"No time for losers cause, we are the champions...of the world."

They were shortchanged, wtf does that mean? No president has ever held my hand through life and I damn sure don't need them.

Black Americans were very disappointed with Obama. That's why few came out and voted for his hand-picked successor.

No that isn't the reason. Many black do like Obama, but they just didn't like Hilary Clinton.

It is possible you know to like Obama and not like Hilary.

Black Americans were very disappointed with Obama. That's why few came out and voted for his hand-picked successor.

No that isn't the reason. Many black do like Obama, but they just didn't like Hilary Clinton.

Many blacks loved Obama for one reason, his skin color.

It damn sure wasn’t for his policies.

Maybe they aren’t as fond of Hillary because she’s white? How racist!!

Yet blacks have been voting for whites for 150 years.

I’m sure the percentage of blacks that got out and voted for Obama is even with the percentage that voted in past presidential elections. Not.

Get real. A black man ran for president and tons of black folks who have never gave a shit about voting, voted.

What’s so hard to understand about that?

I’m sure the percentage of blacks that got out and voted for Obama is even with the percentage that voted in past presidential elections. Not.

Get real. A black man ran for president and tons of black folks who have never gave a shit about voting, voted.

What’s so hard to understand about that?
Nothing but it only accounts for .2% of their voting record.

I didn’t see him as politically frozen in fear. Far from it.
In his first term he was...he had the house and the senate and did nothing with it....to him winning a second term was paramount.....
Oh, he did. He pushed through Obamacare. I think the backlash on that may have frozen him for a short time.

No he didn't.
He let the vipers and snakes in the Senate and Congress write Obamacare...the only thing he had to do with it was his name.
Pelosi/Reid orchestrated it.
Obama did very little except gleefully find ways to blow throughTARP money and to hand over $10's of billions PER MONTH to the wealthiest corporations in America. PERIOD.
That is who he served.
They are just common criminals running rackets.

Forum List

Back