First Lady Michelle was right all along w/ nutrition guidelines

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
It isn't rocket science people. If you can't read the ingredients on what you eat and understand what they are (Stephanie :eusa_shhh: ) don't eat it

The New Performance Enhancer in High School Sports? Nutrition http://nyti.ms/1UVdxqp via @nytimeswell

"We emphasize that good nutrition, along with sleep and exercise, will not only benefit you as a student athlete, but those habits will benefit you for a lifetime.”

I'll post these again (posted them years ago) to remind the haterz. Little fat white kids do not national security make :eusa_naughty: Michelle knows this

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War
ê

Last edited:
Throwing all that good food away is just what the gummint wanted to do all along.

And kids are not fat because they eat junk food, they're fat because they eat TOO MUCH junk food and play video games all day. When I was a kid I would eat junk food, but after school I'd do my homework and we would go play football or baseball in the neighborhood until the street lights came on. I personally saw nothing in video games and would rather have played outside. I was never fat as a child. But I ate junk food like every other kid. It didn't kill me.

Yes, I liked some veggies and apples and such, but I was a kid. With a sweet tooth.

I don't need Michelle Obama to tell me to eat an apple instead of a pop tart.

But there are many dumbassed cons who do, because they cannot read their way out of a paper bag. Those are the Trumpites of the world.
But yet Barrypuppet and Hitlery are awfully "chummy" with Monsanto....imagine that?

Fuck yeah. Whole health care debate was pointless. You go Dale, you know it bro. :rock::rock::rock::rock:
obama-signs-monsanto-protection-act-gmo-corn-frankenfood-298x186.jpg
US-supreme-court-ruling-in-favor-of-giant-frankenfood-company-Monsanto.jpg
dees-monsanto.jpg
monsanto-frankenfood.jpg
michelle-obama-teams-up-with-poison-producer-monsanto-to-promote-gmo-frankenfood.jpg
monsantkids_dees.jpg
monsanto+before+and+after.jpg

But there are many dumbassed cons who do, because they cannot read their way out of a paper bag. Those are the Trumpites of the world.
But yet Barrypuppet and Hitlery are awfully "chummy" with Monsanto....imagine that?

Fuck yeah. Whole health care debate was pointless. You go Dale, you know it bro. :rock::rock::rock::rock:
dees-monsanto.jpg
monsanto-frankenfood.jpg
michelle-obama-teams-up-with-poison-producer-monsanto-to-promote-gmo-frankenfood.jpg
monsantkids_dees.jpg

Strange how scientists that reveal that lab mice become sterile, obese and tumor laden after 3 generations of eating nothing but genetically modified food soon find themselves out of a job and all their research trashed. Syngenta (which is a corporation that Monsanto wants to buy) sells the herbicide Atrazine which is used on almost 50 percent of all corn causes gender confusion and genitalia deformities in amphibians. Tyrone Hayes, a researcher from UC Berkeley spent 15 years researching this and once he brought his findings to their attention, they harassed and threatened him. Other scientists validated his research by using mammals and they came to the same conclusion. Tyrone Hayes is a FB friend of mine and we chat from time to time. I tell him he is a true hero for trying to tell people as to what is going on.

dees-monsanto.jpg
monsanto-frankenfood.jpg
monsantkids_dees.jpg
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:........you da man, MisterBeale!

Throwing all that good food away is just what the gummint wanted to do all along.
rw'ers, like you, and your CONspiracy theories.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

If you trust in science so much, you should be outraged about Monsanto and Syngenta....or are you only a big fan of science so long as it scores some political partisan points? You see, I don't care about anything BUT the truth and neither one of the political parties give a tinshit about anything other than making a profit for USA.INC using us drones as a resource. I would rather have the ugly truth than be told pretty little lies....

And kids are not fat because they eat junk food, they're fat because they eat TOO MUCH junk food and play video games all day. When I was a kid I would eat junk food, but after school I'd do my homework and we would go play football or baseball in the neighborhood until the street lights came on. I personally saw nothing in video games and would rather have played outside. I was never fat as a child. But I ate junk food like every other kid. It didn't kill me.

Yes, I liked some veggies and apples and such, but I was a kid. With a sweet tooth.

I remember the day when you couldn't drive past a school or a park during the weekends or during the Summer without kids playing in them....you will rarely see that anymore.....fuck, the older you get, the more aware you become of the bad shit going on. SMH.

I remember the day when you couldn't drive past a school or a park during the weekends or during the Summer without kids playing in them....you will rarely see that anymore.....fuck, the older you get, the more aware you become of the bad shit going on. SMH.

It's the Fed, the FED I tell you!
With their fiat currency and its empty calories.
We didn't have this problem when we were on the gold standard!

It isn't rocket science people. If you can't read the ingredients on what you eat and understand what they are (Stephanie :eusa_shhh: ) don't eat it

The New Performance Enhancer in High School Sports? Nutrition http://nyti.ms/1UVdxqp via @nytimeswell

"We emphasize that good nutrition, along with sleep and exercise, will not only benefit you as a student athlete, but those habits will benefit you for a lifetime.”

I'll post these again (posted them years ago) to remind the haterz. Little fat white kids do not national security make :eusa_naughty: Michelle knows this

ê

Hey moron, it isn't about nutrition, everyone knows that better nutrition is a good thing. It's about freedom and liberty. I don't need that ugly bitch telling me what I can and cannot eat. Fuck her.

ê

Hey moron, it isn't about nutrition, everyone knows that better nutrition is a good thing. It's about freedom and liberty. I don't need that ugly bitch telling me what I can and cannot eat. Fuck her.

Fuck her.

That's one way to reduce obesity.
That mental image is going to cause millions of Americans to skip dinner.

I believe obesity starts in the home; the mentality of wanting govt to fill roles that parents should be filling is disturbing.

I feel sorry for the fat fucking slobs they call kids these days. I don't blame the First lady for wanting kids to eat better. But the original source of the problem came from GOVERNMENT, They created and endorsed the "Food Pyramid". Crony Capitalism has a long history.

When I was a kid we ate real food and we exercised every day by going out and playing sports, riding bikes, swimming, running, etc...

We had bacon and eggs for breakfast almost every day. When we didn't have that delicious and nutritious meal we enjoyed oatmeal with full fat milk. Then we walked, biked, or ran to school. Lunch was almost always a Tuna fish salad with an apple (my mother packed it!). Sometimes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.- if we were bad we got broccoli sandwiches!! Seriously! :lol:

When school was in session (9 months of the year) we went to gym class for at least an hour every day and worked our asses off- running around, stretching, doing calisthenics. Today that would grounds for a lawsuit!! Then we'd walk, run or ride our bikes for hours before we came home for dinner. During the summer we spend the entire day away from home, playing sports, riding bikes, climbing trees- never watching TV or some computer screen. The for dinner we'd have fried pork chops, chicken, fish, or steak - always served with mashed potatoes and butter and at least one veggie like broccoli, string beans, carrots etc... . Nobody in our family was fat. Once a week on Sunday we'd have pasta with meatballs and sausages, pork chops and vinegar peppers, lasagna, ricotta stuffed shells, or Ravioli. All smothered in my Mom;s homemade tomato sauce....DELISH!!

Then the government came along and started pimping their "Food Pyramid". Fat suddenly became evil!! Protein was to be used "sparingly". The staple of your diet was to be .......GRAINS!!! Woohoo!! Grains are cheap and can be packaged in non-refrigerated cardboard boxes. They last forever and the profit margins are super!! ....and they make you MORBIDLY OBESE. That helps big-pharma! It's a win-win!!!

So you'll have to pardon me if I don't take diet and nutrition advice from the US government. They have a lousy track record.

Forum List

Back