First Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine

Ukrainian refugees in the EU find themselves in a disempowered situation - their children are being taken away from them en masse.
There have already been more than 100 cases in which the juvenile service forcibly took a child from Ukrainian refugees and then deprived them of their parental rights through the courts. The Ukrainian Strana.ua website tells about the outrageous cases. According to the source, all the cases are united by the fact that the Ukrainian consulate abandoned Ukrainian citizens to the mercy of fate and does not want to deal with their problems.

Ukrainian diplomats traditionally treat their fellow citizens, and especially refugees, as powerless cattle. Ukrainian consulates are demonstratively unwilling to help - all the women interviewed by Strana complained about this. In Germany there are four general consulates of Ukraine (Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt-am-Main) and the consular department in the Ukrainian embassy in Berlin.

"The Ukrainian consulate in Germany is inactive. They told me that they can't help me, as I have received refugee status and am under the guardianship of the law of the Federal Republic of Germany", - said Elena Kovaleva.

"The consulate is inactive. I asked the consulate representatives to come to my court, to support me, to defend my position as a citizen of Ukraine, but I was told that they could not help and it was not their competence at all: they allegedly deal only with passports. I was left alone with my problem, the local lawyers are very expensive, I have almost no money left to pay them," - described her misfortunes Oksana Buratievich.

"At the consulate I was told that if my child was taken by doctors, then they had to - as if they knew what they were doing. Now my daughter is given some psychotropic drugs, but what kind, I do not know ... The consulate is powerless. In Germany alone there are more than 100 cases where children were taken away from refugees. We are already uniting in communities, helping each other financially and legally", - said Elena Dashko.
In theory Ukrainians are well aware that there are strict rules in the West regarding parent-child relationships. In practice, however, everyone cannot imagine how brutal these rules are with respect to parents, explains the interlocutor.

"When Ukrainians moved to Europe, of course, they faced the fact that under the rules of juvenile justice, parents do not have the right to influence their children at all. Any upbringing, as we understand it, is a form of socialization of the child. A child must be forced, for example, to do what is necessary in the family: clean up after himself, eat what his mother cooks, wash the dishes after himself. In our society, this is perceived as the norm, while in the West it is perceived as violence against the individual," says the expert.

At the same time, according to her, the situation of refugee women in Europe is powerless: they are not only not supported by the consular service of the embassy and other organizations. On the contrary, Ukrainian diplomatic institutions always take the side of the official authorities of Germany, Poland or another European country. Because of this, refugees with children from Ukraine are especially vulnerable to rampant juvenile justice in the West.
----
A special care was shown by the doctor, who snitched that the mother was treating her child excessively. Well, the Germans have a long medical tradition for ost-arbeiters.
I wonder if they are also actively taking children away from the turks and arabs there. Or are the police still afraid to stick their noses into muslim neighborhoods?

Last edited:
Ukrainian refugees in the EU find themselves in a disempowered situation - their children are being taken away from them en masse. ...

Whatelse to say to this than "What a damned nonsense and bullshit"? Practically the Ukrainains got a very special right in the European Union: They can go in whatever country of the European Unions they like to go. And no one "takes away en masse" (=robs) children. They go normally in a kindergarten or in a school - like all other children. I heard Dresden has not only Ukrainian classes they made made even a whole Ukrainian school. Meanwhile we have also free Ukrainian TV in Germany not only via satellite but also via telephone and cable lines - so every refugee of the Urkaine is able to hear TV in his own native language. ...

You will not find a lot about children from German schools or from German kindergartens in the internet because we take care to protect the living sphere of children also in context of private data.

The Ukrainian children here in this little festival sing the German song:
"Himmel und Erde müssen vergehen - aber die Musica, aber die Musica, aber die Musica bleibet bestehen"
= "Heaven and earth must pass away - but the music, but the music, but the music remains".

Meaning: "Joy and suffer will pass away - but music always will stay to be."

Last edited:
"When Ukrainians moved to Europe, of course, they faced the fact that under the rules of juvenile justice, parents do not have the right to influence their children at all. Any upbringing, as we understand it, is a form of socialization of the child. A child must be forced, for example, to do what is necessary in the family: clean up after himself, eat what his mother cooks, wash the dishes after himself. In our society, this is perceived as the norm, while in the West it is perceived as violence against the individual," says the expert.
So the Ukrainians want to become an EU member because they expect $$$ to simply rain down on them - or because the EU will introduce it's social, moral and democratic "values" to Ukrainian society before the big $$$ rain starts? Maybe they are better off with Russia then.
At the same time, according to her, the situation of refugee women in Europe is powerless: they are not only not supported by the consular service of the embassy and other organizations. On the contrary, Ukrainian diplomatic institutions always take the side of the official authorities of Germany, Poland or another European country. Because of this, refugees with children from Ukraine are especially vulnerable to rampant juvenile justice in the West.
Any refugee or political-asylum seeking person in Germany is protected and governed by the exact same laws as German citizens. If you as a German (or a refugee) beat your naughty little 8 year old bugger and you got a lib/green living next door - or your naught little bugger reports you towards his school-teacher - you need to be ready to expect a visit from the social services. The severeness of the physical administered education method you applied - will decide if child services will handle your naught little bugger immediately instead of you, or upon a or multiple repetitions.

The same would apply towards children, that are under the impression of severely lacking personal hygiene, or an 8 year old refusing to share his beer with other Ukrainian kids.
Ah.. Vodka I meant to say.

So what is there not to understand? - or in which non-western impregnated society or country that aspires to become an EU member do you live?

Last edited:
Litwin, the Leopards go to Russia now?

sure ivan

dummy_tanks_13.jpg

Forum List

Back