Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
WTF?

-Geaux
-----------------------------------

Associated Press Published: August 18, 2015, 10:40 pm
460x18.jpg

This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington. The White House announced Freedman-Gurspan's appointment Tuesday as an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House. (National Center for Transgender Equality via AP)

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The White House has hired its first openly transgender staff member.

The White House announced Raffi Freedman-Gurspan’s appointment on Tuesday. Freedman-Gurspan is an outreach and recruitment director for presidential personnel in the Office of Personnel. Transgender advocates say she is the first openly transgender official to serve in the White House.

First openly transgender official hired at White House

It's just my opinion, but the proper pronoun for a transgendered person is not "he" or "she". The proper pronoun is "it".

During Clinton's rule, I was doing some lobbying in DC when our group migrated through a throng of newly-hired staffers. They were made up primarily of minorities, gays, and the disabled. I'm not slamming those people, but pointing out the lengths that Liberals will go to in order to garner votes.

During Clinton's rule, I was doing some lobbying in DC when our group migrated through a throng of newly-hired staffers. They were made up primarily of minorities, gays, and the disabled. I'm not slamming those people, but pointing out the lengths that Liberals will go to in order to garner votes.

You can't tell whether folks are gay by walking past them.

You should be more observant. :slap:

You should be more observant. :slap:
We're they having same sex sex in the hallway? Kissing? Foreplay?

Forum List

Back