First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

That's not a Cabinet meeting. You are a jelly bean short of a full jar!

Oh, it has to be a cabinet meeting now, huh?

So let me see if I get this straight: A President falls asleep at a cabinet meeting and he has dementia. But a President that falls asleep during a summit does not have dementia.

That all makes perfectly good sense. :eusa_shhh:

You clearly arent keeping up with REAL news about COVID. Left wing sources will definitely not give you that. That COVID vaccine looks like it might be a mass killer, worse than COVID itself. Unless of course you think Oxford University is biased.

Sorry Skippy
But I don’t indulge COVID misinformation
Sell your death wish elsewhere

hahah the same ones that Obama and Xiden admin created.

The difference is that Trump only held them there til their family could come get them....Obama and Xiden keep them there until a sex trafficker can come take them

Well that's a lie. In reality, Trump separated kids from their families as some sort of sick, perverse punishment to dissuade foreigners from crossing our southern border.

Well that's a lie. In reality, Trump separated kids from their families as some sort of sick, perverse punishment to dissuade foreigners from crossing our southern border.

well actually the law requires it. it does because we don’t lock up kids with their parents because their parents committed a crime in the united states.

trump held them until a family member could come get them

xiden releases them to their sex traffickers…why because dem donors want them

Just pointing out the disparity our tax code shows in favor of income earned from investment and that earned through hard work.

A worker pays taxes on his gross income while his employer only pays on his net income
haha geez this maybe the dumbest comment ever…and explains why you dembots are so dumb

Other than misrepresenting the title, you never actually read the study did you?
I know it isnt a perfect study. What it does show however is that the vaccine was absolutely deadly for a lot of people.

-------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Orangecat, you seem to be taking your anonymous postings on an internet chatroom a little too personal.
Not upset at all. Your perceptive abilities need honing.
Is this the right venue for you?
Your concern is neither necessary nor wanted.
OBo be calling other posters "bitch"? "Simpleton"?
I call it like I see it. Like I'm going to call you a busy-body wannabe hall monitor.
In short, think of this exercise as 'Adult Swim'.
Act like you should belong. If you want to belong.
K?
In shorter, MYOFB.
K?

In shorter, MYOFB.
----------------------------------------------------

Ah well, good poster Orange, you be you.
But we all, still, wish you better luck and hope you can find more happiness and satisfaction than what....seemingly....you have achieved to date.

But don't lose heart. Popular culture is full of stories of folks who can and do turn round their run of bad luck and poor decisions.
You CAN be better.

So have a blessed day.
We all on this venue believe that if you try harder to be a better you......you can be a better you.

Good luck. 👍

----------------------------------------------------

Ah well, good poster Orange, you be you.
But we all, still, wish you better luck and hope you can find more happiness and satisfaction than what....seemingly....you have achieved to date.

But don't lose heart. Popular culture is full of stories of folks who can and do turn round their run of bad luck and poor decisions.
You CAN be better.

So have a blessed day.
We all on this venue believe that if you try harder to be a better you......you can be a better you.

Good luck. 👍
I'm happy as a clam. You have a mother complex, which is a sure sign of insecurity.
No need to be such a condescending asshole, poster chillicothe. It's not a good look on you.

I know it isnt a perfect study. What it does show however is that the vaccine was absolutely deadly for a lot of people.
Like I told you, I don’t entertain COVID Lies

You are trying to kill people by totally misrepresenting that Oxford Study

I don’t know why you guys do it, but you have been very successful and have lead over 100,000 people to die unnecessarily because they believe your lies

I don’t know why you guys do it, but you have been very successful and have lead over 100,000 people to die unnecessarily because they believe your lies
So you believe Oxford University is lying? Is this your new conspiracy theory? Its super cute. :laugh:

Nobody bases a major medical decision on what we write on a blog. Anybody with an IQ over 40 knows to discuss the decision with your doctor and research it yourself. In my case I have a doctor in the family I took advice from. The last advice I would take is from anybody here pro or con.

You leftists always with the blame shift game.

Nobody bases a major medical decision on what we write on a blog. Anybody with an IQ over 40 knows to discuss the decision with your doctor and research it yourself. In my case I have a doctor in the family I took advice from. The last advice I would take is from anybody here pro or con.

You leftists always with the blame shift game.
Millions of people trusted misinformation on the internet over what their doctors told them

Hundreds of thousands died unnecessarily

So you believe Oxford University is lying? Is this your new conspiracy theory? Its super cute. :laugh:

Oxford University was correct in its study
It is YOU who is lying and misrepresenting the studies conclusions

I don’t know why you do it. Basically because you are scum and want to see people die.

Forum List

Back