First Parler then Newsmax

Just wait and see. Newsmax will be next on the list to be removed from the air. Some lame excuse to trick ignorant losers is all they need. MSNBC is fine, despite their CLEARLY biased ”news” and inciting violence against Republicans and Trump himself. It is a one way street and the Democratic lemmings are just too ignorant to see the danger in the policies of their handlers.
Your thread mentioned nothing about the capitol riots.

Why should it? I am talking about the clear censorship of the media and the government. Yes, you lemmings are fine with it...at least for now.

Every discussion must mention the capitol riots. You're not allowed to talk about anything else you crazy right wing nut job!!!
How many Benghazi investigations did we have over the span of 2 or 3 years?? 9, 10??

And yo goofy ass wants to just forget about a fucking failed coup at the Capitol building where 5 people died??

FOH!

Remember the term "Never forget!"??

That goes for failed right wing ammosexual fascist takeovers too
If the administration simply told the truth about Benghazi, there would have been no investigations.

Instead, the administration chose to blame an American Citizen for the attack after he expressed his first amendment right. Sure, irresponsible for him to do it by making the film....but it was an American Citizen doing what is allowed by his rights. And they blamed him.

Now....think about it.....many countries in this world hate Us for our first amendment right. And we had an administration blame our first amendment right on an attack on our people by an adversary.

Just give that some thought.
If the administration simply told the truth about Benghazi, there would have been no investigations.
UmHm...
If the administration simply told the truth about the election, there would have been no insurrection.
If the congress allowed for an investigation, there would have been no issue at all. Afterall, they allowed for mueller investigation with no proof of any wrong doing....just allegations.....but 75 million people, including myself, found it hard to believe that 80 million people voted for a man who barely campaigned. Were we wrong? Maybe. But congress didn't care to find out. They simply said "we are the majority and we dont care what you think, we will not look into it".
If the congress allowed for an investigation, there would have been no issue at all. Afterall, they allowed for mueller investigation with no proof of any wrong doing....just allegations.....but 75 million people, including myself, found it hard to believe that 80 million people voted for a man who barely campaigned. Were we wrong? Maybe. But congress didn't care to find out. They simply said "we are the majority and we dont care what you think, we will not look into it".
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
There was no compelling evidence to do so. The states run their elections. Each state certified their results, their electors met and cast their votes. The Congress, led by the VP, certified the election as well.
Yes. I am aware.

And I heard....even Republican governors certified.

SO I need to ask you....exactly what governor, republican or democrat will EVER say..."I was responsible for the integrity of the election and I failed you miserabley. I should have a recall election against me and none of you should ever vote for me again because I really suck at what I do.

The fact that we have people like Biden and Pelosi saying "even republican governors admit no wrong doing" is their way of saying "the people of this country are so fucking stupid, we can say 'even repuboican governors say so' and they will say....that makes sense.

Be careful what you wish for.

Just wait and see. Newsmax will be next on the list to be removed from the air. Some lame excuse to trick ignorant losers is all they need. MSNBC is fine, despite their CLEARLY biased ”news” and inciting violence against Republicans and Trump himself. It is a one way street and the Democratic lemmings are just too ignorant to see the danger in the policies of their handlers.

Why should it? I am talking about the clear censorship of the media and the government. Yes, you lemmings are fine with it...at least for now.

Every discussion must mention the capitol riots. You're not allowed to talk about anything else you crazy right wing nut job!!!
How many Benghazi investigations did we have over the span of 2 or 3 years?? 9, 10??

And yo goofy ass wants to just forget about a fucking failed coup at the Capitol building where 5 people died??

FOH!

Instead, the administration chose to blame an American Citizen for the attack after he expressed his first amendment right. Sure, irresponsible for him to do it by making the film....but it was an American Citizen doing what is allowed by his rights. And they blamed him.

Now....think about it.....many countries in this world hate Us for our first amendment right. And we had an administration blame our first amendment right on an attack on our people by an adversary.

UmHm...
If the administration simply told the truth about the election, there would have been no insurrection.
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
There was no compelling evidence to do so. The states run their elections. Each state certified their results, their electors met and cast their votes. The Congress, led by the VP, certified the election as well.
I am amazed at the lack of self-awareness these Trump sycophants have.....

They have been fed so much privilege and entitlement that they believe not winning every election means they had something stolen from them

The only way one can be assured they win every election is not have elections at all -- just appoint the dictator of your choice and then cosplay about liberty, freedom and the Constitution all day
I am amazed at the lack of self-awareness these Trump sycophants have.....

They have been fed so much privilege and entitlement that they believe not winning every election means they had something stolen from them

The only way one can be assured they win every election is not have elections at all -- just appoint the dictator of your choice and then cosplay about liberty, freedom and the Constitution all day
You’re so right.
The dissonance is remarkable.
Simultaneously perpetrators and perpetual victims.
Both manly and stronger than the “ feminine liberal snowflakes” but complete hostages to the “commie liberal deep state”.

Hopefully their moment of clarity will happen soon.

But is there enough there for our elected officials to look into it?
Yes

Each one of those elections were looked at by the appropriate and lawful election officials before they were certified. The US Congress is not the appropriate and/or lawful election official tasked with ensuring a fair election.

The OP is spewing more rightwing conspiracy theories and BS.
I see you are not the poster you used to be.

Sorry to see.

I actually appreciated your posts.

Now? You simply post statements with no facts.

Sorry to see.

Really.

Take care

Yes

Each one of those elections were looked at by the appropriate and lawful election officials before they were certified. The US Congress is not the appropriate and/or lawful election official tasked with ensuring a fair election.
Wrong.

They have no responsibility for state elections.....down ballot below house and senate.

They have 100% responsibility of national general elections as it pertains to congress, senate and President.

Know you facts or dont contribute.

It does raise the question as to who is fact checking $$$ the media fact checkers $$$.
Just saying...

$$$$ In theory, this is admirable. In practice, it has proven to be simply another opportunity for the media to push their leftist agenda. $$$$

The deep state wants to eliminate places like Parler and Newsmax because "transparency" is an evil word.

FOH!

UmHm...
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
Yes. I am aware.

SO I need to ask you....exactly what governor, republican or democrat will EVER say..."I was responsible for the integrity of the election and I failed you miserabley. I should have a recall election against me and none of you should ever vote for me again because I really suck at what I do.

The fact that we have people like Biden and Pelosi saying "even republican governors admit no wrong doing" is their way of saying "the people of this country are so fucking stupid, we can say 'even repuboican governors say so' and they will say....that makes sense.

Yes. I am aware.

Aware?
You’re not really.
Awareness would include the understanding that when a state certifies it’s election it isn’t simply a rubber stamp. There are benchmarks for the accuracy of all aspects of that election. If any questions concerning ballots cannot be rectified they are not included. Certification only comes when they are sure the vote was as complete and accurate as possible.

As an aside, why do you only question the votes for president and why only in the battleground states?
You don’t find that in and of itself suspect?

FOH!

UmHm...
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
Yes. I am aware.

Yes. I am aware.

Aware?
You’re not really.
Awareness would include the understanding that when a state certifies it’s election it isn’t simply a rubber stamp. There are benchmarks for the accuracy of all aspects of that election. If any questions concerning ballots cannot be rectified they are not included. Certification only comes when they are sure the vote was as complete and accurate as possible.

As an aside, why do you only question the votes for president and why only in the battleground states?
I dont know if there was wrong doing or not.

I simply know that the governor appoints an election official and it is up to that election official to do one of two things.

Say he/she did a good job or he/she did a bad job.

Now, in my 63 years of life, I have never heard anyone say "I did a bad job". Heck, as employer, there was never anyone I interviewed who said they were fired. Always "laid off" or "resigned due to harassment." Someone elses fault. Always.

Governor? What governor can you say ever admitted to doing wrong?

So when you say each state ratified....the only way one wouldnt is if the governor admitted she or he sucked at what they do.

Is there evidence of wrong doing? No. however is there circumstantial evidence of possible wrong doing? Simple...the man who got more votes than anyone else in history got less votes than the man who got even more votes.

I know...I get it. Circumstantial evidence is not evidence. True. But circumstantial evidence is used to open an investigation to see if it leads to actual evidence.

Trump supporters asked for that. We were told we were not worthy of it.

But...the same people wo said that to us are now saying that whereas it is only circumstantial evidence that Trump used "code" to incite a mob, it is enough to present articles of impeachment.

Does any one realize there are 75 million voters who feel the majority is saying "fuck you losers. You are too stupid to acknowledge>"

How will that pan out?

Yup, the full communist playbook.

We need the same vigor. This is a fight in which the most intolerant wins. You should cut all ties with leftists. Remember to make it extreme like they do "I don't support murdering communists".

And do remember, right wing controls food services and electricity. You should be pushing for cutting leftists off these services. Same as the left, the first excuse that comes along and the services are cut from the "communists" for made up reasons.

If conservatives won't become as intolerant as the party that espouses tolerance, the cucks are done for. Instead of trusting the plan, do something.

FOH!

UmHm...
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
Yes. I am aware.

Yes. I am aware.

Aware?
You’re not really.

I simply know that the governor appoints an election official and it is up to that election official to do one of two things.

Now, in my 63 years of life, I have never heard anyone say "I did a bad job". Heck, as employer, there was never anyone I interviewed who said they were fired. Always "laid off" or "resigned due to harassment." Someone elses fault. Always.

So when you say each state ratified....the only way one wouldnt is if the governor admitted she or he sucked at what they do.

Is there evidence of wrong doing? No. however is there circumstantial evidence of possible wrong doing? Simple...the man who got more votes than anyone else in history got less votes than the man who got even more votes.

I know...I get it. Circumstantial evidence is not evidence. True. But circumstantial evidence is used to open an investigation to see if it leads to actual evidence.

But...the same people wo said that to us are now saying that whereas it is only circumstantial evidence that Trump used "code" to incite a mob, it is enough to present articles of impeachment.

Does any one realize there are 75 million voters who feel the majority is saying "fuck you losers. You are too stupid to acknowledge>"

How will that pan out?
Georgia had 3 different recounts and audits -- Similar things happened in Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin....how many did they have in 2016?? How many did you demand?? In fact, in your 63 years -- how many times did the losing candidate call for sedition disguised as some fake "Stop the Steal" election fraud??

Newsflash -- the term "Stop The Steal" itself was coined back in 2016 -- by Roger Stone -- who had originally planned to try this bullshit back then...

You people were duped.....you may not want to admit that now out of pride -- but what you won't do is gaslight the rest of us and then try to revise history later and try to claim you were not part of it -- like how folks did after the Bush admin was over

What they want to do is outlaw all dissent, like they did behind the Iron Curtain back in the day, to make it seem like the American people are united behind the idea of tyranny.

When I was growing up, the media said that the Polish, Lithuanian and East German people all loved the idea of tyranny. With no legal free media, it was easy to give that impression.

Of course its bullshit, all people want freedom, and they always wanted freedom.
Lol this is what dree market looks like. Government not doing it. Private business is. Evidently try and over turn a free and fair election by attacking senate people don't want to do business with you.

Yes

Wrong.

They have no responsibility for state elections.....down ballot below house and senate.

They have 100% responsibility of national general elections as it pertains to congress, senate and President.

Only for the House and Senate elections.

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States."

Congress has no constitutional authority to challenge the certified EC votes of the States.

May as well just start referring the them as state run media at the rate they're trying to shut down competition, or even just anything that doesn't fit the state department's narrative.

And thats a serious statement. It's what they seem to be trying to accomplish.

Personally, I'm of the view that pretty much all western 'journalism' is just a bunch of nonsensical smut peddling. But clearly the people at the top of the shit show want only one narrative. And that is what it is. A narrative. Certainly nothing of any critical significance is ever discussed in western cable/Internet news entertainment.

Last edited:

FOH!

UmHm...
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
Yes. I am aware.

Yes. I am aware.

Aware?
You’re not really.

How will that pan out?
Georgia had 3 different recounts and audits -- Similar things happened in Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin....how many did they have in 2016?? How many did you demand?? In fact, in your 63 years -- how many times did the losing candidate call for sedition disguised as some fake "Stop the Steal" election fraud??

Newsflash -- the term "Stop The Steal" itself was coined back in 2016 -- but Roger Stone -- who had originally planned to try this bullshit back then...

You people were duped.....you may not want to admit that now out of pride -- but what you won't do is gaslight the rest of us and then try to revise history later and try to claim you were not part of it -- like how folks did after the Bush admin was over
Recount?

No one wanted a recount.

Counting votes is simple.

What we asked for was an investigation into whether or not those votes were legal votes.

But you, and many others, fell for..."we recounted the same votes three times and our math is accurate"

Cool.

No one wanted a recount. There was valid reason to believe in possible...and I emphasize POSSIBLE.....voter fraud.

Recount?

Really?

Here is analogy. There are 10 pieces of candy. each of 5 kids get 2. But when Jane was looking at the spider on the wall, Samantha stole one her her candies. In the end 10 candies are distributed but jane says she only got one.

So they did a recount....Sure enough, 10 candies were distributed, so no wrong doing here and jane is just a sour grapes conspiracy theorist.

Are you really not paying attention?

Yes

Wrong.

Only for the House and Senate elections.

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States."

Congress has no constitutional authority to challenge the certified EC votes of the States.
wrong again. Voter fraud for President" is a federal offense.

Know your facts before you join a discussion.

1) Stopped missiles from flying over Japan
2) Oversaw a market that breached 30K
3) Had a multitude of countries recognize Israel as sovereign country
4) Oversaw an country that lowered more emissions than those in the Paris accord...at no cost
5) Stopped caravans of millions of people from risking their lives trekking over thousands of miles
6) Took out some of the top terrorist leaders in the world
7) Developed and Signed the USMCA that all three countries agrred was in the best interest of all three countries
8) Made the UN countries pay their fare share.....or at least most of it.
9) Freed more hostage's without ransom than any other president
10) Was ready to move forward with healthcare but congress wanted nothing to do with it.
All his claimed achievements were given due consideration in a free and fair election on November 3, and were found woefully deficient by the American people who were finally able to formally register the sentiment they had relentlessly expressed for four years. His spiteful cry baby loser's incitement of his goons to wage a deadly insurrection against the United States sealed the deal.

Last edited:
Wrong.

There is no such thing as a national general election. There is only one national office and that's the president who is elected via the results of 51 separate elections in the states and DC.

Notice that none of the Republicans who won seats in these contested states have any problem taking office based on the results of a supposedly "fraudulent" election. That's how you know they're full of shit.

FOH!

UmHm...
Bu..bu..but.
UmHm.
Yes. I am aware.

Yes. I am aware.

Aware?
You’re not really.

How will that pan out?

How will that pan out?
Who knows how it will pan out?
What I do know is that our system is only as good as the trust the people have in it.
Therefore, purposely attempting to undermine that trust in an effort to gain support for overturning the results is unconscionable and destructive to our entire system of govt.

What I also know is that it’s not my responsibility or that of the Congress to talk other grown ass people off the ledge. Just take a few minutes to think through what and who would have to be in place and in on the fix for there to be so many millions of fraudulent ballots across several states. Does that really seem likely?

In your 63 years, have you ever before doubted the election results like you have this time around?
If not, what was different other than Trump suggesting it was so?

Forum List

Back