First poll 2022... Trump leads by wide margin...

Look, Democrats and Republicans cancel each other out during an election.

That leaves the independents to pick who'll the president will be.

Independents aren't going to vote for trump. Not after the Jan 6th Riots and The Big Lie.

They're not.
Wow Otis you havent been reading your own propaganda polls.

So who will the democrats put up that could beat Trump? Hint: no one, so say the betting oddsmakers
Yeah, you can't beat the overwhelming popular vote of his party, Trump, with basically no one at all. The most plausible alternative to Biden now seems to be a homosexual who did babycare for his adopted babies with his "husband" instead of dealing with the serious supply shortages, even though his title is supposed to be transportation secretary. Somehow I don't think that's going to work for you, hopeless Dems.

Trump has said he plans to run again. And, you know, maybe the cheeseburgers will catch up with him, or he’ll decide he doesn’t wanna put in the work. But it’s hard to imagine the biggest egomaniac in world history sitting on the sidelines and watching all his fans flock to someone like Ron DeSantis.
Funny how you Dimmers equate Trump as an egomaniac and miss the boat on the same feature with Poopeypants, Pelosi, and that entire Dimmer scumfest.

Yeah, you can't beat the overwhelming popular vote of his party, Trump, with basically no one at all. The most plausible alternative to Biden now seems to be a homosexual who did babycare for his adopted babies with his "husband" instead of dealing with the serious supply shortages, even though his title is supposed to be transportation secretary. Somehow I don't think that's going to work for you, hopeless Dems.
Buttigieg/Levine in 2024!!

...in the race for the 2024 GOP nomination.

The more they attack him... the stronger he gets...

Wish I was tech savvy enough to make one of those YouTube Meme videos where heads are superimposed on other bodies...

I'd make one of Trump as Iron Man and the insane leftists as Thor from that scene in Avengers 1.

The leftist give their best shots...

Jarvis: "power at 400% capacity"...

TRUMP "How bout that."

But... since I can't, you'll just have to watch the first 25 seconds and imagine it...

Trump 2024...make leftist's heads explode again!

If Trump wins I will vote for him in swing state NV… but I am pulling for DeSantis! He has similar ideology as Trump, stands up to leftist like Trump, but he has the thick skin and tactic to actually get things done.

with present herontocratic trends the USSR, oh, sorry, the USA has, the corpse of Trump will defeat the corpse of Biden in next elections...
:)
I just wonder how it feels knowing my country absolutely defeated your country and left it in shambles?

Forum List

Back