First poll 2022... Trump leads by wide margin...

That is a pretty dire prediction.
You give the government to much credit, it takes a lot of time to kill a giant. If you are counting on things continuing to get worse over the next 3 years then 2024 will be a very bad election for the republicans. They need more than that because that is simply not going to happen.
Why would 2024 be a very bad election year for Republicans? Joe Xiden is in the WH, he's the senile moron that fucked everything up. In case you forgot stupid Joe's disasters:
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

That all you got? Some lame-assed homophobia?
Better come with something better in 2024.
Most of America is still comprised of decent, moral REAL Americans.
Sorry, but you‘re going to need to spread your illegals around the country and harvest more filthy human beings in your disgusting blue shitholes if you want to win a national election with a man gravy gargling faggot….just sayin’

...in the race for the 2024 GOP nomination.

The more they attack him... the stronger he gets...

Wish I was tech savvy enough to make one of those YouTube Meme videos where heads are superimposed on other bodies...

I'd make one of Trump as Iron Man and the insane leftists as Thor from that scene in Avengers 1.

The leftist give their best shots...

Jarvis: "power at 400% capacity"...

TRUMP "How bout that."

But... since I can't, you'll just have to watch the first 25 seconds and imagine it...

Trump 2024...make leftist's heads explode again!

Hitler is a strong 2nd

Most of America is still comprised of decent, moral REAL Americans.
Sorry, but you‘re going to need to spread your illegals around the country and harvest more filthy human beings in your disgusting blue shitholes if you want to win a national election with a man gravy gargling faggot….just sayin’
Yeah, we know. Good Americans. Core Americans. Just Americans. White Americans....erm....Americans!!!..yeah...that.
Hey wait, Pete is white. You're a smidge on the defensive. Pete could beat Donnie..easily. :)

If Trump runs, he will win.

Any leftist with the guts to bet me please......get at me bro!!!!
I'll take that challenge.

Unless republicans overturn every state he loses in, Trump will never be president again.

That's a fox news poll. WTF do you think it's going to show.

Look, Democrats and Republicans cancel each other out during an election.

That leaves the independents to pick who'll the president will be.

Independents aren't going to vote for trump. Not after the Jan 6th Riots and The Big Lie.

They're not.
why do you not track the lies from the left? too inconvenient?

the "middle" is tired of all the political bullshit and trying to sell me a turd from a turd. as long as you keep doing that, no one will listen to you much longer.

Forum List

Back