First poll 2022... Trump leads by wide margin...

I just wonder how it feels knowing my country absolutely defeated your country and left it in shambles?
lol, the US defeated USSR in the same manner Russia is defeating the US now.

USSR did and the US is colapsing due to own domestic problems.

In 15 years I will also be telling my grandchildren how we defeated Americans, by just being present in another continent when your country collapsed.. .. :)

but I think reelection of any of two, both Trump and Biden will be equially lethal to the US...

if Biden wins civil war starts immediately because 105% he will get via voting by mail will hardly satisfy Republican militia...

if Trump wins CIA will make a coup according to the best standards of colored recolutions and coups which it mastered in Ukraine etc.
BLM will storm the White House and this will start civil war..

so, does it really matter who wins?

In 15 years I will also be telling my grandchildren how we defeated Americans, by just being present in another continent when your country collapsed.. .. :)
Keep dreaming Vlad.

You posted 3 times in just a few minutes. I guess I touched a nerve!!!!!

....who have no principles or values whatsoever, and are so caught up in their hatred of Trump that they would vote for Atilla The Hun if he ran against Trump.

which oddly is how Trump won in 2016.

What is the old saying, nothing new under the sun.

Sure, Russian politics is dead. Putin turned Russians into invisible peasants/slaves.
indeed, Russia politics is dead now, thanks God, the greatest crisis of all times should be met with extra stability and reduced turbulence, but it's good not all nations understand it :)
We have American circus to entertain ourselves now, while we'll wait with ours until the dust settles :)

Run trump for president!

Seeing what he does after he loses a second time will be a hoot!
In the 2024 Presidential election more people will vote than there are registered voters in the United States. It will take that many fake votes to overcome Trump’s lead. You can bet your ass Hillary will beat Trump this time.

Isn’t it just great to live in a banana republic run by Democrats.

1641244565755.jpeg

Sorry Vlad...Russia ain't defeating anyone

Things won't get better. Inflation will get worse. Xiden will get more senile. Russia and/or China will start a war.
As the Fed raises interest rates to fight inflation, the economy will dip.
In 2022 and 2024 the democrats will be unelectable.
That is a pretty dire prediction.

You give the government to much credit, it takes a lot of time to kill a giant. If you are counting on things continuing to get worse over the next 3 years then 2024 will be a very bad election for the republicans. They need more than that because that is simply not going to happen.

^^^^ your lies.

^^^^ the truth.

^^^ your dance.

Be a man and own up.

You've been caught spreading bullshit. Dancing through it just gets it on your shoes.
But election won't be held today. Or tomorrow. Or next month. Or next year.
Again, I understand articles like this give people like you hope....and a major woody.
But the fact is the legal vultures are circling Trump and the January 6th commission is closing
in on him. If, by some miracle, he survives to run in 2024, gets by all his competitors (or destroys them),
makes it the convention and is declared the nominee..his approval rating will not have moved from the
low 40's where it's been for a long time. Once people are reminded that Trump was the one who
oversaw the pandemic that blew across the nation.....they'll reject him. No one outside of the true
believers want to see that circus act again.

Hahahaha…”Pete”?
Are you referring to pole puffer Pete?
Man ass pounding Pete?
There’s still too many legit real Americans…they won’t vote for man gravy gargling Pete ButtPlug.
That all you got? Some lame-assed homophobia?
Better come with something better in 2024.

no, I just think and type fast :)
but you are partially right, I never miss a chance to laugh at the US if opponents provide me such opportunity.. :)

I laughed for a month!!!!

Unfortunately it's only a reenactment.

Greg

Forum List

Back