First "rat" to jump the Trumptitanic....

The accusations are flying, the theories are floating, the investigations are rolling, the bullshit is spinning. Just as with Obama & Clinton, get back to me when the indictments are handed down. People are confusing wishful thinking with crystal ball-gazing, as usual. .
I agree that there are no indictments yet. Fun's just starting.
I voted against Trump, but I have to admit I hope this stuff isn't true. This country is looking wobbly enough right now, plus, we'd have to start wondering about other things Russia has done within our political system.

The simple fact that so many serious people and agencies are taking this seriously has me fairly convinced that this is real.
Take into account how Trump and his people are behaving and it looks even more likely.

Of course, we are talking about the disgraced Flynn who.....as he himself once stated......no one would be asking and opting for immunity if one were not guilty.

Who will be next, Page, Manafort, Stone?
Hey, has anyone heard anymore about the "deal" Flynn wants to make in exchange for his testimony before the committee?

I just heard it was turned down.

This will take a long long time to sort out but it has the potential to be the biggest and worst prez scandal in our history.

If trump is as guilty as it look like he is, I want to see him in prison. Never happen though. The wealthy don't serve time for their crimes.

nat4900 Shouldn't it be TrumpTanic? Looks like its going down ...

tell the Trump drones they can get immunity when Trump releases his tax returns.

The accusations are flying, the theories are floating, the investigations are rolling, the bullshit is spinning. Just as with Obama & Clinton, get back to me when the indictments are handed down. People are confusing wishful thinking with crystal ball-gazing, as usual. .
I voted against Trump, but I have to admit I hope this stuff isn't true. This country is looking wobbly enough right now, plus, we'd have to start wondering about other things Russia has done within our political system.

I'm torn. Hate the man and all he stands for, hate the corruption, hate what he has gotten away with all his life and want him to go down for it.

I hated W bush too but when some were saying he was a coward for hiding after 9/11, I disagreed. It was hard to find anything good about the individual but the office is important to world affairs.

I'm very afraid it is all true. Too many have been caught lying, including trump. All of them lying is proof of them hiding something. That's the whole reason for a lie - to hide the truth.

Now all we have to do is learn what the truth is.

The simple fact that so many serious people and agencies are taking this seriously has me fairly convinced that this is real. Take into account how Trump and his people are behaving and it looks even more likely.
That's my guess too. And it may end up being that Flynn's story could be the turning point, up or down.

I'm just looking forward to it being over.

There's great old audio of Flynn talking about people asking for immunity because they know they committed a crime! Lol. What a jerk.

I agree with his tweet 100%. This is a major witch hunt that is about to backfire in the best interest for Donald J. Trump, our divine glorious President of the United States of America. General Flynn is about to turn the tables upside down on Obama, whom he worked for and was fired by him.

Twitter

It is time for the news media & democrats to put up, or shut up!

President Trump has liberals completely unhinged its a thing of beauty

You're confusing rejoicing over justice with being "unhinged"....Put your head right back where it has been for the last 5 months......LOL
It's evident, isn't it? They equate "justice" with "unhinged"....thus all the indictments and convictions in multiple GOP administrations.

What does justice have to do with this? This is a witch hunt

Of course, we are talking about the disgraced Flynn who.....as he himself once stated......no one would be asking and opting for immunity if one were not guilty.

Who will be next, Page, Manafort, Stone?
Hey, has anyone heard anymore about the "deal" Flynn wants to make in exchange for his testimony before the committee?

I just heard it was turned down.

This will take a long long time to sort out but it has the potential to be the biggest and worst prez scandal in our history.

If trump is as guilty as it look like he is, I want to see him in prison. Never happen though. The wealthy don't serve time for their crimes.

Turned down? last I heard the house and senate were denying he has requested immunity yet

I agree with his tweet 100%. This is a major witch hunt that is about to backfire in the best interest for Donald J. Trump, our divine glorious President of the United States of America. General Flynn is about to turn the tables upside down on Obama, whom he worked for and was fired by him.

Twitter
Didn't you claim in several threads that Flynn asking for Immunity is FAKE NEWS?
Yes because he hasn't asked yet. If he did Trump wouldn't have tweeted anything this morning saying he needed to.

The simple fact that so many serious people and agencies are taking this seriously has me fairly convinced that this is real. Take into account how Trump and his people are behaving and it looks even more likely.
That's my guess too. And it may end up being that Flynn's story could be the turning point, up or down.

I'm just looking forward to it being over.

I agree, the longer this takes, the more damage that could be done. At the same time though, it must be thorough and complete so as to leave no doubts for the American people. It's frustrating as hell.

You have nothing on him or Trump...and you are rejoicing? Do you have a habit of being premature? I think we all know the answe

Not only NOT "premature"....but the size of my hands are normal.....LOL

If only you libs had some power, its sad how far you have fallen Democrats are the minority in Washington and across the country. You can do little but bitch from the sidelines while Trump squashes you like bugs

Admit it......You have a gigantic picture of Trump above your bed.......LOL

Indeed, much better. TrumpTanic it is......and, YES, this will either match or surpass what Nixon went through if the acolytes start worrying about their own sorry hides rather than Trump's.

Reality? Wouldn't it be prudent to wait for him to tell us what he knows before you start proclaiming reality?

Actually, you're correct.....As I mentioned in the O/P, I am just repeating what Flynn himself stated before the proverbial shit hit the fan for him......When one asks for immunity, then that someone has something to hide.

Forum List

Back