First responder: Meet IDF medic who treats wounded Syrians

Israeli juden's motives for doing anything is about money and political grandstanding.

Nothing more and nothing less.......... :cool:

Israeli juden's motives for doing anything is about money and political grandstanding.

How is Israel helping out worldwide in areas of natural disasters going to increase Israel's coffers and political grandstanding. You certainly are giving us a laugh at your idiotic comments today.

Why does Sunni Man always talk about Jews and money??

We get it Sunni Troll, Jews tend to have money while you are a poor Muslim peasant who lives paycheck by paycheck.

It's not Jews fault you didn't go to college. Or are you going to blame them for that too ?

Israel's double standards over Haiti

However, for all that Israel's sterling work overseas deserves to be praised, it highlights the lack of compassion shown by the country's leaders to those suffering on its own doorstep. Israel's insistence on doing next to nothing to alleviate the suffering in Gaza while rushing to Haiti's aid exposes just how far they are prepared to stray from the religious teachings to which they claim to adhere. Likewise, when Zionist movements such as Bnei Akiva trumpet the achievements of Israel's relief teams as representative of the entire Jewish people, they inadvertently tar all Jews with the same brush when Israel's frequent violations of international law are brought to light.

Israel should shoulder its responsibility to help countries such as Haiti along with all other states fortunate enough to have the manpower and resources to assist in such a mission. Every nation which has done its part to alleviate Haitians' plight should be praised for their work, but neither they nor their supporters should be allowed to hide their other, less favourable actions behind the efforts they have made in Haiti.

Questions should be asked about why Israel – which has proved itself incredibly capable when it comes to responding to certain humanitarian crises – is so intransigent about assisting the Palestinians. If, as many claim, Israel's leaders believe it to be in their long-term interests to slowly strangle Gaza's economy and destroy its infrastructure as a means to topple Hamas, it is a reprehensible way to behave. It is a damning indictment of Israel that it is prepared only to come to the aid of those who fit certain political critieria, rather than that of every victim crying out for intervention.

Israel's double standards over Haiti | Seth Freedman | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Israel was not at war with Haiti.

That’s a minor detail suuuuuuuuu-we man doesn’t understand.

How interesting though that Israel made a unilateral concession in returning Gaza to hostile Arabs. In return, Israel was showered with rockets.

The lesson is the willingness of Israel to return land for peace with her neighbors. This underlies all treaties and actions (even the unilateral withdrawals from south Lebanon and from Gaza) that followed from 1982 to the present day.

A similar peace with Syria will lead to the return of most if not all of the Golan.

This won’t do, however, for the Joooo hating cretins sitting comfortably in front of their computers who cheer on the islamic terrorists because it placates their hatreds.

How is Israel helping out worldwide in areas of natural disasters going to increase Israel's coffers and political grandstanding. You certainly are giving us a laugh at your idiotic comments today.

Caroline, I told you that he is a troll. He gets off on the responses to his anti semitic posts.

Thats what I thought

Stop whining already, you're getting annoying.

I've already learned that no matter what positive things Israel does, the anti - Zionists and Jew Haters will ALWAYS do and say what they can to delegitimize it.

When there was that huge earthquake in Haiti, Israel sent relief packages AS WELL as relief personnel. So go ahead and look for something negative to say about that

Japan tsunami too is where Israel helped. Israel goes to areas in the world of natural disasters and offers aid.

As long as it's a good photo op and can milked for years...

Caroline, I told you that he is a troll. He gets off on the responses to his anti semitic posts.
Dislike of Israel and it's fascist zionist government is not anti-semitism.

There are many jews who don't like the Israeli government either.

True story............ :cool:

Israeli media keeps parading around and photo opping the one syrian they've treated in the last couple months.

Nobody believes it, they just laugh. The only ones who take it seriously are the brain dead zionists who swallow every hasbara propaganda piece put out by israeli Ministry of Truth.
People who dedicate themselves to saving lives, know that all life is precious.

Thats what I thought

Stop whining already, you're getting annoying.

I've already learned that no matter what positive things Israel does, the anti - Zionists and Jew Haters will ALWAYS do and say what they can to delegitimize it.

When there was that huge earthquake in Haiti, Israel sent relief packages AS WELL as relief personnel. So go ahead and look for something negative to say about that

Japan tsunami too is where Israel helped. Israel goes to areas in the world of natural disasters and offers aid.

As long as it's a good photo op and can milked for years...

You see people. This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Bunch of crybabies who can't accept that Israel is not what they think she is.

33b1f06.gif

Dislike of Israel and it's fascist zionist government is not anti-semitism.

There are many jews who don't like the Israeli government either.

True story............ :cool:

I have no problem with people who want to criticize Israel and her government who have nothing against Jews. I don't call that anti - semitism

You, however, don't fall under that category

You fall under the anti - Semitic jihadist Muslim scum troll category :cool:

True story

Israel Human Organ Theft in Haiti

"The Israel Defense Forces' aid mission to Haiti left Israel overnight (January 14) with equipment for setting up an emergency field hospital. Around 220 soldiers and officers (were) in the delegation, including 120 medical staff (to) operate the hospital in the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince."

According to Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it includes "40 doctors, 25 nurses, paramedics, a pharmacy, a children's ward, a radiology department, an intensive care unit, an internal department and a maternity ward (able to) treat approximately 500 patients each day," including in two surgery rooms.

On January 20, Lebanon's Al-Manar TV reported on the mission, citing a damning You Tube video posted by an American named T. West from a group called AfriSynergy Productions.

"The video presents something to think about while exploiting the horrible tragedy that has befallen Haiti where Israeli occupation soldiers are engaged in organ trafficking."

She said the Israeli Ministry of Defense is involved in a practice by which "bodies are broken, dismembered, fragmented, transported, processed, and sold in the interests of a more socially advantaged population....," Israel engaging in more of this globally than any other nation.

Its medical teams apparently are doing it in Haiti, exploiting fresh corpses and the living. The Manar TV cited You Tube said "there are people operating in Haiti who do not have a conscience and are members of the search and rescue teams, including the Israeli occupation forces," far from home harvesting Haitian organs, and the pickings are plentiful.

Israel Human Organ Theft in Haiti by STEPHEN LENDMAN

Like I said, when some one gets desperate, they will say anything and try to sell it as the truth

Keep on trolling Sunni Man

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

A blog isn't mainstream media. Go away and troll somewhere else. This is a thread celebrating the humanitarian deeds of Israel. Your antisemitism knows no bounds.

Sunni Man, so me a favor.

Say Allah Ahkbar, and then post this emoticon :blowup:

The name of the emoticon is blowup

Forum List

Back