First satelite imagery of attack

Why did Russia report 6 aircraft were destroyed? Why did before and after satellite images show the base flattened? Why are you showing RT photos? We've released plenty.

WTF are you talking about? This is real military drone footage. No aircraft were destroyed. There was one report of several Mig-23 damaged (1.8 million each), but nothing officially corroborated by the Kremlin or Syrian government. Not a single satellite image shows any craters in the runway or hardened aircraft shelters, just like the drone footage shows.

This was a 100 million dollar waste of time and resources. The video and satellite images prove it.
Got any proof of that? Nope? didn't think so.

Here you go gas bags:

The U.S. missiles hit at 3:45 a.m. local time in Syria. Syrian state TV called the attack an "aggression" that lead to "losses."

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike

"Initial indications are that this strike has severely damaged or destroyed Syrian aircraft and support infrastructure and equipment at Shayrat Airfield, reducing the Syrian government's ability to deliver chemical weapons," Captain Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said, according to Reuters.

Russia warns of serious consequences from U.S. strike in Syria

Senior U.S. military officials said the missiles destroyed up to 20 Syrian aircraft and damaged fuel sites and a surface-to-air missile system.

Assad's office said Syria would strike its enemies harder.
Putin says there is no damage. So he parrots Putin of course.

This is Russian footage of the attack, but it shows no aircraft destroyed and none of the hardened aircraft shelters hit. They also claim it proves that only 23 of the missiles hit near the base. If that is the case, then either the attack had terrible execution, or it was intentionally designed not to destroy a single target.

Why is the pentagon taking such a long time to publicly release its own satelite imagery? It was a publicity stunt of course. It cost 100 million dollars and almost 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal, and did literally nothing. They are not showing proof of damage, because there was none

Gee, look who is gobbling up Russian propaganda. You lefties accuse the right of being cheerleaders of Russia, and here you are taking their side.

The left have been parroting Russian propaganda since Marx.

Cruise missiles have a "shelf-life". Either use em' up, refurbish for later or buy more.

That's your argument? That the missiles were going to expire in 20 years anyways, so it was okay to pound sand with them and cause an international incident? This was a 100 million dollar waste of time and resources. 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal used on one airbase, and not a single aircraft was destroyed!
I bet Assad said the same thing.

"Man this Sarin Gas is getting old. I better use it on some kids or something."

Now I figured it out. You are Assad's butt buddy.

Lefty: When he isn't killing 50 Million Babies at Planned Parenthood, he is cheering on killing babies over in The Middle East.

exactly !

TFF ..:lmao:

that'll fuck with RW heads

Do you know anything about missile guidance technology or avionics?

Of course not. It takes a village of idiots to raise a moron.
In other words, you and your Dembots are pretty stupid as a group.
My Casio Watch has more intelligence than a Liberal.

So it appears drumpf missed the aircraft but killed children in the strike?

Let's wait for this to be confirmed but holly shit talk about an incompetent president.
He wasn't aiming the missiles.
I think that he might have to stop using iron sights on those Tomahawks and switch to a Bushnell or Leupold scope 3-9 x 40 should do the trick....

No it doesn't...the bunkers have no doors and the inside is blackened from the missile strikes.

The shelters never had doors, and of course you can't see inside from a distance. Holy shit you loons have resorted to absolute absurdity!

1052399076.jpg

I bet you think only 23 of the Tomahawk missiles hit their targets, right?

No it doesn't...the bunkers have no doors and the inside is blackened from the missile strikes.

The shelters never had doors, and of course you can't see inside from a distance. Holy shit you loons have resorted to absolute absurdity!

1052399076.jpg

Well that is a $100 million dollar plane in ashes... in a "hardened bunker."

1052399076.jpg

I don't know. Maybe Trump should send in a hundred tonight. Just to be sure you know.

Better yet send in a few to the locations that the N Korea Kim fat phuck Un is suspected to be shacking up tonight... Wishful thinking.... not yet, but probably soon to happen

This picture looks like precision strikes all around. Does not agree with above video?

View attachment 120803

Not a single crater on the airfield or aircraft shelters. That absolutely agrees with the video.

It looks like they spent 100 million dollars to do about 2 million in damage. Video evidence showing all the aircraft intact. No strikes even remotely close to them.

These cruise missiles were precision, not simple bombs. Interesting you are quick to believe the Russians and not your own National Intelligence Agency. Care to explain the shift in thinking?

All but one Tomahawk hit their targets. Cost: $100 mil.

At least 20 aircraft destroyed. Many hangers and bunkers destroyed.
Putin left red-faced and yet admitting he can't do anything about it.
Assad left Trump-stamped. Progressive loons howling about it.
Damage: Priceless.

This picture looks like precision strikes all around. Does not agree with above video?

View attachment 120803

Not a single crater on the airfield or aircraft shelters. That absolutely agrees with the video.

It looks like they spent 100 million dollars to do about 2 million in damage. Video evidence showing all the aircraft intact. No strikes even remotely close to them.

These cruise missiles were precision, not simple bombs. Interesting you are quick to believe the Russians and not your own National Intelligence Agency. Care to explain the shift in thinking?

That shitstain isn't American. He's un-American.

These Trolls really should not be getting paid for their trolling.
I had no idea people could be so ignorant and uneducated.

Quick stats on The Tomahawk:
99% Operational Theater Accuracy

• Able to be fired from ship or submarine or land
  • 2,500 mile range
  • Uses a combination of several guidance systems one of which is a "fingerprint" ground sensing digital topographical mapping sensor plus GPS accurate to 10 Meters (public) actual classified accuracy is much better.
  • Weight is 1.5 Tons
  • Intial Speed is 880 KPH (public information) Actual Speed is classified.
  • Aluminium Based Solid Propellant Rocket of a proprietary nature (Classified) for initial launch
  • Transforms from a Missile to a 1.5 Ton Flying Cruiser more like a jet aircraft in midair with switch blade wings, fins and air scoop.
  • RADAR EVASIVE
  • Flies Meters off of the ground as opposed to the way high altitude missiles approach a target.

The Kinetic Energy alone is enough to do anything you could imagine being done with it, but pack it with it's Warheads, which can be nuclear or a wide variety of conventional and configurable warheads and it can be positively explosive. Can be configured with deep bunker penetrating warheads with a smart fuse.

Last edited:
The footage I saw this morning on NBC showed copious amounts of charred hanger doors. It was a measured response, not like we targeted command and control facilities.

A cruise missile is just a flying torpedo. 1,000 to 2,000 lb warhead. A B29 carries 20 - 1,000 lb bombs, a B52 carries 60 - 1,000 lb bombs.

Back it up? It is from the FUCKING SYRIAN GOVERNMENT! This isn't from Fox News or any MSM in the United States.

Yes, I'm telling you to provide the official syrian government damage report? I'll wait.

Back it up? It is from the FUCKING SYRIAN GOVERNMENT! This isn't from Fox News or any MSM in the United States.

Yes, I'm telling you to provide the official syrian government damage report. I'll wait.

There is literally video and still shots showing the damage now including the ruins of airplanes in "hardened bunkers."

At least 20 aircraft destroyed. Many hangers and bunkers destroyed.

Where's the proof. The only video evidence disproves that claim entirely. No drone footage from the pentagon, despite having a drone looking at the airfield pre-strike.

The pentagon also reported two whole air squadrons, so now they are claiming every aircraft was killed. That sounds bullshit.

Forum List

Back