First they complained about the makeup of the commission.........

Yes, as the National Guard would have been prepared to do to the Capital rioters, if Pelosi had accepted the Trump admininstration's offer.
Stop lying. The Administration made no such offer to Pelosi and she had neither the authority to accept or reject it

Why do you focus on Pelosi and not McConnell? He had exactly the same authority over the CP as Pelosi...which by the way does NOT include day to day operations

This isn't a jury trial, it's a hearing. What is so wrong with having those two in a hearing.

They ignored House precedent and didn't let the minority party select who they wanted to select, thus the entire thing is a sham
Did you miss the part where I stated that they weren't going to let two lunatic, Big Lie spreading, Trump defending, clowns sabotage the work of the committee.

It was totally up to the speaker to determine who got to serve on the committee.
Them's the rules.

If Kevin McCarthy doesn't like it maybe he shouldn't have voted down the initial proposal for an independent investigation huh?

There were no fraudulent slates of electors. There were slates of proposed alternative electors.
There are emails between the people who coordinated these fraudulent electors and THEY called them fake, over and over

Stop lying

Did you miss the part where I stated that they weren't going to let two lunatic, Big Lie spreading, Trump defending, clowns sabotage the work of the committee.

It was totally up to the speaker to determine who got to serve on the committee.
Them's the rules.

If Kevin McCarthy doesn't like it maybe he shouldn't have voted down the initial proposal for an independent investigation huh?

They were members of congress and have every right to be on the committee, your TDS excuses aside.

The speaker almost always lets the minority party pick their representatives.

When the Republicans take over the House in 2024 I WANT the dems to put their most cray cray idiots on any investigation panels, it just shows how nuts your side is.

They were members of congress and have every right to be on the committee, your TDS excuses aside.

When the Republicans take over the House in 2024 I WANT the dems to put their most cray cray idiots on any investigation panels, it just shows how nuts your side is.
It's called a SELECT committee for a reason retards.

McCarthy fucked up

It's called a SELECT committee for a reason retards.

McCarthy fucked up

Not that reason, idiot.

se·lect com·mit·tee
[səˈlekt kəˈmidē]

NOUN
  1. a small legislative committee appointed for a special purpose:
    "the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence"

Your 13 second clip didn't prove anything except that the few Capitol Police at that location were overwhelmed by the MAGAMOB and retreated.
When are you going to get to the bottom of Operation Russian Collusion - Cross Fire Hurricane?

Do you really think our government should be involved in COUPS, Witch Trials and Cannibalizing Lady Liberty, trampling on the constitution and engaged in Kangaroo Courts?

They were members of congress and have every right to be on the committee
If that were true they would have been on the committee. Let's just cut to the chase, shall we. Trumpleton's are trying to undermine the committee's credibility because the evidence it has revealed has been so devastating to the Trump narrative. Full stop.

If that were true they would have been on the committee. Let's just cut to the chase, shall we. Trumpleton's are trying to undermine the committee's credibility because the evidence it has revealed has been so devastating to the Trump narrative. Full stop.

Two people asking questions that the Dems don't want asked wouldn't undermine anything.

You got a show trial, and you always wanted a show trial.

There are emails between the people who coordinated these fraudulent electors and THEY called them fake, over and over

Stop lying
I leave the lying to you. As always. I understand that you are both incapable of following along and unwilling to even try. So, here’s a thought with a bit more utility:

Gfy.

Select Committee for Retards you meant.
With all this distracting talk about who was and who was not allowed to serve on the committee I am seeing very little talk about the FACTS and EVIDENCE of an attempted coup that the committee is actually presenting.
Which is extremely damning for the ex-POTUS and for Republicans in general.

Gee.....
it would ALMOST seem like it's all intentional
the incessant whining and the distraction.

Hmmmm.......

Quit yer WHINING snowflake!

With all this distracting talk about who was and who was not allowed to serve on the committee I am seeing very little talk about the FACTS and EVIDENCE of an attempted coup that the committee is actually presenting.
Which is extremely damning for the ex-POTUS and for Republicans in general.

Gee.....
it would ALMOST seem like it's all intentional
the incessant whining and the distraction.

Hmmmm.......
It's just another case of Democrats Pleasuring themselves with The Biggest Dildo on The Planet after they wore out The Batteries on Their Lying Russian Collusion Vibrator.

Lying Whores Gotta Lying Whore!

Any actual facts were swallowed up long ago in the gaping overused and abused orifice we call The DemoAss Party.

It's just another case of Democrats Pleasuring themselves with The Biggest Dildo on The Planet after they wore out The Batteries on Their Lying Russian Collusion Vibrator.

Lying Whores Gotta Lying Whore!

Any actual facts were swallowed up long ago in the gaping overused and abused orifice we call The DemoAss Party.
Are you trying to speak English here?

Forum List

Back