First thing McCarthy wants to do: slash IRS! YES!

No, think of it as an unnecessary Police State.
The Progressive Left has no interest in catching criminals.
Otherwise they wouldn't be releasing the violent ones from jail as they do..

No, this is purely ameans of bankrupting the middle and lower classes to feed the upper 1% who also run the media.
The fact that you dont like poor people getting out of jail without bail in some instances when a rich person would easily get out of jail until convicted should not change your point of view that if you cheat on your taxes you shouldnt get away with it. The penalty for messing up your taxes is repayment with interest and the penalty for lying and intentionally misleading the government to defraud could be jail - for which you will be free without bail until convicted just like any criminal.

The fact that you dont like poor people getting out of jail without bail in some instances when a rich person would easily get out of jail until convicted should not change your point of view that if you cheat on your taxes you shouldnt get away with it. The penalty for messing up your taxes is repayment with interest and the penalty for lying and intentionally misleading the government to defraud could be jail - for which you will be free without bail until convicted just like any criminal.

Nice try.
You know full well I'm referring to criminals with violent histories who have been caught in the act......released without bail or bond only to go out and commit another serious crime.

Interesting that you consider those caught in violent acts against others as not guilty. Holding certain individuals until trial is KNOWN to save innocent lives.
Be careful what you wish for. One of them could find their way to you and yours.

Innocent people pay taxes. Millions of taxpayers are never bothered by the IRS, only those like you and The Donald cheat.

And hundreds of completely innocent people get screwed by criminal agents.

Like you.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at all the reports of IRS agents fucking over people just because they could.

Not because they had done anything wrong, but because the IRS agent was a piece of shit who liked hurting people.
Seems you have been audited and made to pay what was due.

Nice try.
You know full well I'm referring to criminals with violent histories who have been caught in the act......released without bail or bond only to go out and commit another serious crime.

Interesting that you consider those caught in violent acts against others as not guilty. Holding certain individuals until trial is KNOWN to save innocent lives.
Be careful what you wish for. One of them could find their way to you and yours.

Bail is to make sure you show up not to keep people in jail. If you are a known danger you won’t be released. No one can predict who will and won’t commit a crime while on bail whether they put up cash or not. All we are talking about is if you get the option of bail whether you get it or not shouldn’t depend on your wealth.

I read he wants to get rid of the Federal income tax. Nothing about cutting Social Security and Medicare. Democrats are lying liars.

The word "slash" is inappropriate. Biden inflated the IRS with thousands of armed accountants most likely to increase revenue by attacking small businesses, and promoting the "green" agenda. All republicans want to do is get the IRS back to normal.

It's incredible how many seem to prefer this authoritarian, no liberties oppressive state.
There is an enormous genetic fault in the minds of these defects.

We are already taxed excessively on every thing we do and every step we try to take.
And still they want more and MORE.
The greedy sonofabitches needs taxes to fund their filthy ass welfare state.

Nothing is getting slashed.

$76 Billion (that is billion with a B) has been allocated to run the goddamn IRS.

$46 Billion of that is for new hires above and beyond the existing staff to include more IRS agents to help the Democrats weaponize the IRS against their opponents.

Nothing is getting slashed.

$76 Billion (that is billion with a B) has been allocated to run the goddamn IRS.

$46 Billion of that is for new hires above and beyond the existing staff to include more IRS agents to help the Democrats weaponize the IRS against their opponents.
All one has to do is not cheat on taxes.

Coherent English, please.
Trigger? Is that you?

images

What crimes have I committed? You're much like trump, corrupt and totally dishonest.

You are an authoritarian dirtbag. I guarantee that if I looked into your history I would find crim8acts that committed.

Bail is to make sure you show up not to keep people in jail. If you are a known danger you won’t be released. No one can predict who will and won’t commit a crime while on bail whether they put up cash or not. All we are talking about is if you get the option of bail whether you get it or not shouldn’t depend on your wealth.
The Public Defender's (PD) office has employees to investigate the office of those representing them. When the defendant is held at the first hearing a bail hearing is made with both the PD and Prosecutor having their say.
It is the trier of fact, the judge to decide to release the defendant on their own recognizance, on bail or detained. The only difference is when a private attorney was hired for the defendant, then private attorney needs to present an argument for OR of lesser bail.
BTW, all judges or justices other than those on the Supreme Court have taken an oath.

Forum List

Back