First woman to try to become a navy SEAL rings the bell after the first week....

The truth, you mean. Women are in the military because they are needed. Why are they needed? Because there are not enough trumpanzee snowflakes qualified to join the military.

Libtards like you always refer to the "truth" as if it is a legitimate substitute for rational debate. What a fine naval officer you must have been, given the disdain you have for the majority of our military personnel who voted for Trump. Enjoy your retirement. Good riddance.

Any person claiming to have been a naval officer and supports liberalism is a fake, pure and simple!

I met one in my lifetime, and he did it because Daddy was an admiral and it pissed his father off!

I can assure you that the standards will NEVER drop for SEAL training.

As they have done for police and firefighters?

I see you cherry picked my post, because I gave you two very good reasons that SEALs will never slack off on their training. One, is that the trainers know there is a very good chance they will be on a team with one of their trainees eventually. They also want the trainees to suffer just as much as they did when they went through BUDs. And no, the mentality of fire fighters and police officers is a completely different type of thing than what SEALs have. Have you ever actually met or known a SEAL? I've been stationed with a few, and know a couple of others.

In your career as a paper-pusher, the closest you probably came to meeting a seal was at the aquarium! :D

I see you cherry picked my post, because I gave you two very good reasons that SEALs will never slack off on their training. One, is that the trainers know there is a very good chance they will be on a team with one of their trainees eventually. They also want the trainees to suffer just as much as they did when they went through BUDs. And no, the mentality of fire fighters and police officers is a completely different type of thing than what SEALs have. Have you ever actually met or known a SEAL? I've been stationed with a few, and know a couple of others.

In your career as a paper-pusher, the closest you probably came to meeting a seal was at the aquarium! :D

Knew a few at Newport RI, and one of my best friends was with the teams in Norfolk. Oh yeah, the physicians assistant on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) from '97 to '98 was a former SEAL HM, and one of the ships crew was a former SEAL. Again...........where are you getting your information about my service? Oh wait.............you're pulling it outta your ass like the troll you are.

Knew a few at Newport RI, and one of my best friends was with the teams in Norfolk. Oh yeah, the physicians assistant on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) from '97 to '98 was a former SEAL HM, and one of the ships crew was a former SEAL. Again...........where are you getting your information about my service? Oh wait.............you're pulling it outta your ass like the troll you are.

Well, mainly is you talk shit most of the time and get the most basic facts wrong.

For example, you just said "teams in Norfolk". There are no teams in Norfolk. :D

Also, WTF would a SEAL be doing in Newport? Vacationing?

Do a few missions with them and then we will talk!

Only when they usurp a more qualified candidate's opportunity to try.
Do you have any proof that that has happened? They have new classes come in every few months.....they have to because 75% wash out.
Not saying they do or don't. But we have gov-mandated demographic quotas all over the place and double standards everywhere so the concern is legit. And you know it.
In the military? In order to get accepted into the SEAL program? Prove it.
The military academies.

What about them?
Race and gender quotas skewing merit.

Since most men fail to make it through the training to become a navy SEAL, it comes as no surprise that a woman who attempted it left after the first week. The upper body strength alone would be tough for a female, and then you have the long term endurance issue that would knock out most men let alone women....

Candidate Set To Be First Female Navy SEAL Quits After A Week Of Training

A woman who enlisted to become the first ever female Navy SEAL quit after one week of training, reports Task and Purpose.

"The unidentified female candidate dropped out in early August during a three-week course in San Diego that began July 24. It was the first assessment of potential SEAL officers before they can be sent on to more grueling courses, according to the website, which cited 'multiple Naval Special Warfare Command sources,'" reports The Washington Examiner.

Before former President Barack Obama's rule change, which took effect in January of 2016, women were not allowed in United States Military combat roles. "But there were no female applicants in the 18 months since that historic change until now," reported CNN at the end of July, referring to the enlistment of the unidentified candidate.

There is still one remaining female candidate attempting to join the Navy's special operations teams; this unidentified woman is training for the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman (SWCC) program.
At least she gave it a try....75% of men wash out too.

How far did YOU get?
I bet she can kick the asses of a lot of men here

I see you ignored my question. And how was this "cherry picking?"

Since most men fail to make it through the training to become a navy SEAL, it comes as no surprise that a woman who attempted it left after the first week. The upper body strength alone would be tough for a female, and then you have the long term endurance issue that would knock out most men let alone women....

A woman who enlisted to become the first ever female Navy SEAL quit after one week of training, reports Task and Purpose.

"The unidentified female candidate dropped out in early August during a three-week course in San Diego that began July 24. It was the first assessment of potential SEAL officers before they can be sent on to more grueling courses, according to the website, which cited 'multiple Naval Special Warfare Command sources,'" reports The Washington Examiner.

Before former President Barack Obama's rule change, which took effect in January of 2016, women were not allowed in United States Military combat roles. "But there were no female applicants in the 18 months since that historic change until now," reported CNN at the end of July, referring to the enlistment of the unidentified candidate.

There is still one remaining female candidate attempting to join the Navy's special operations teams; this unidentified woman is training for the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman (SWCC) program.
At least she gave it a try....75% of men wash out too.

How far did YOU get?
I bet she can kick the asses of a lot of men here
Oh, I'm sure of it.

The truth, you mean. Women are in the military because they are needed. Why are they needed? Because there are not enough trumpanzee snowflakes qualified to join the military.

Libtards like you always refer to the "truth" as if it is a legitimate substitute for rational debate. What a fine naval officer you must have been, given the disdain you have for the majority of our military personnel who voted for Trump. Enjoy your retirement. Good riddance.

Any person claiming to have been a naval officer and supports liberalism is a fake, pure and simple!

I met one in my lifetime, and he did it because Daddy was an admiral and it pissed his father off!
Ah...now that's interesting.....you believing that all Naval Officers are con-servatives. binary thinking is your thing, eh? Life is much simpler that way, isn't it. :lol: A lot of us are liberal.....particularly women officers of my time considering the changes we worked to create and push back from the "good ole' boy" system.

Good for her to try. It would be good for Spec-Ops to have qualified female members. It would help a team blend in more.
What makes you think there is a benefit from "a team blending in more"? Blending in how?

Do you have any proof that that has happened? They have new classes come in every few months.....they have to because 75% wash out.
Not saying they do or don't. But we have gov-mandated demographic quotas all over the place and double standards everywhere so the concern is legit. And you know it.
The military academies.

What about them?

Please explain how that works considering the nominations come mostly through Congress. Do you think Congress is given a quota over who each Representative or Senator is allowed to pick?

Ah...now that's interesting.....you believing that all Naval Officers are con-servatives. binary thinking is your thing, eh? Life is much simpler that way, isn't it. :lol: A lot of us are liberal.....particularly women officers of my time considering the changes we worked to create and push back from the "good ole' boy" system.

All evidence that I have supports my theory. The only liberals I ever knew in the military did not have the testicular fortitude to be successful and we usually weeded out before they could hurt anyone.

BTW, do you and your spouse both use this account because if not I am confused as how whoever is posting seems to be very gender fluid. First you are male, and then in the next post you are female. Or do both genders occupy one body? Which is it?

Well, mainly is you talk shit most of the time and get the most basic facts wrong.

For example, you just said "teams in Norfolk". There are no teams in Norfolk. :D

Don't be obtuse. You know as well as I do that there are several bases in the Norfolk area, all the way from NOB and NAS Norfolk, to NAS Oceana, NAB Little Creek, etc. When I say "Norfolk", I mean the entire Tidewater area in general. As far as what would a SEAL be doing in Newport? Ever heard of shore duty, or did you also forget that the Naval War College is located in Newport RI?

The military academies.

What about them?

Please explain how that works considering the nominations come mostly through Congress. Do you think Congress is given a quota over who each Representative or Senator is allowed to pick?
Yes. They're given race consideration. I coached a kid who was appointed to the Naval Academy but he had to spend two years at a prep school first because his SAT was too low. He is black.

Reminds me of this:

Shannon Faulkner - Wikipedia

She claimed that someone threatened the life of her parents yet no name was provided as to who it was.

She became a puppet for a leftist cause and did nothing but blame everyone else for her failure.

Don't be obtuse. You know as well as I do that there are several bases in the Norfolk area, all the way from NOB and NAS Norfolk, to NAS Oceana, NAB Little Creek, etc. When I say "Norfolk", I mean the entire Tidewater area in general. As far as what would a SEAL be doing in Newport? Ever heard of shore duty, or did you also forget that the Naval War College is located in Newport RI?

So I guess I was stationed at Little Creek because I was stationed at NOB, and Dam Neck, plus I played golf at NAS Oceana, and my ship was in overhaul at Portsouth Naval Shipyard!

I was stationed in Newport three times in my career and never saw a SEAL.

I think you need to get a lesson in broad brushing! Oh, wait, as a PN you never met a paint brush either!

So I guess I was stationed at Little Creek because I was stationed at NOB, and Dam Neck, plus I played golf at NAS Oceana, and my ship was in overhaul at Portsouth Naval Shipyard!

I think you need to get a lesson in broad brushing! Oh, wait, as a PN you never met a paint brush either!

I was at Little Creek as a civilian (after I got out of the Navy). I saw SEALs several times. They were jogging with their loads. One poor bastard had an outboard motor.

I was at Little Creek as a civilian (after I got out of the Navy). I saw SEALs several times. They were jogging with their loads. One poor bastard had an outboard motor.

Thank you! Our resident tit-less waves think they are common as sand on the beach everywhere in the Navy.

All evidence that I have supports my theory. The only liberals I ever knew in the military did not have the testicular fortitude to be successful and we usually weeded out before they could hurt anyone.

BTW, do you and your spouse both use this account because if not I am confused as how whoever is posting seems to be very gender fluid. First you are male, and then in the next post you are female. Or do both genders occupy one body? Which is it?
"All evidence I have".....ok, provide all that evidence.

And I've always been female....don't know where you get that "male" stuff.

The military academies.

What about them?

Yes. They're given race consideration. I coached a kid who was appointed to the Naval Academy but he had to spend two years at a prep school first because his SAT was too low. He is black.
The Academy has had a prep school for quite a while...in Newport, RI...and yet you seem to think that only black applicants have to use it. :rofl:

Forum List

Back