🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five reasons to own an A-15 type rifle

Magazine not clip... Fuck face
An assault rifle is not a gun.........
But the civilian AR-15 is not an assault rifle, so it is a gun
Bullshit. It is a weapon of war that even in the civilian version can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, and be reload in less than 2 seconds. Any gun that can do that is an effective weapon for mass killings, and that is exactly what we have seen happen.
I've fired real weapons of war. If people like you think that an AR-15 is one of these then you would really shit your pants seeing the genuine article in action.

Stop parroting the Democratic Party elite these silly comparisons are theirs. Get educated on firearms and the Constitution it will change your life.
There is only one reason. Because the Constitution says I can.
The Supreme Court has already ruled that we have the right to limit how dangerous of weapons civilians can own without a special license. Extend that to semi-automatic weapons that can take a quickly replaced clip.

You just banded every sem-automatic. Are you willing to kill a lot of people to ban these weapons. This isn't Australia or Britain. People here have been living with the freedom to bare arms all their lives and will not willingly give up so meekly. So it will come down to prison and or executions and I think the ones that are so ready to steal away the rights from others should be the ones to carry out the executions.

Would you like to go after the freedom of speech next I mean since your taking a crap all over the 2nd the 1st ain't that far away.

The biggest gun I pulled the pickle on in time of war had a five inch diameter rifled bore and the projectile weighed 73 pounds and the powder weighed 42 pounds and the TNT in the projectile weighed 6 pounds. 1800 feet per second.
I got to be a tech-man for TOW missile systems in 1982...

An assault rifle is not a gun.........
Bullshit. It is a weapon of war that even in the civilian version can fire 30 shots in under 10 seconds, and be reload in less than 2 seconds. Any gun that can do that is an effective weapon for mass killings, and that is exactly what we have seen happen.
I've fired real weapons of war. If people like you think that an AR-15 is one of these then you would really shit your pants seeing the genuine article in action.

Stop parroting the Democratic Party elite these silly comparisons are theirs. Get educated on firearms and the Constitution it will change your life.
The Supreme Court has already ruled that we have the right to limit how dangerous of weapons civilians can own without a special license. Extend that to semi-automatic weapons that can take a quickly replaced clip.

You just banded every sem-automatic. Are you willing to kill a lot of people to ban these weapons. This isn't Australia or Britain. People here have been living with the freedom to bare arms all their lives and will not willingly give up so meekly. So it will come down to prison and or executions and I think the ones that are so ready to steal away the rights from others should be the ones to carry out the executions.

Would you like to go after the freedom of speech next I mean since your taking a crap all over the 2nd the 1st ain't that far away.

The biggest gun I pulled the pickle on in time of war had a five inch diameter rifled bore and the projectile weighed 73 pounds and the powder weighed 42 pounds and the TNT in the projectile weighed 6 pounds. 1800 feet per second.

Is TOW wire guided?

Is TOW wire guided?
Yes, the ones we had went two miles....I also worked on should fired light anti-armor missile DRAGON...

This is the lamest thread I've seen on this board in a while.
You must live in fear and carry at all times, humans are dangerous...
Yes humans are dangerous. Never fear anyone, but know that there are people who's intentions are to do others harm. Don't fear plastic accessories.
If I had to fear that much I'd have an enlarged heart from all the anxiety.......Now when I was young, I carried all the time, but never ran into trouble, and I ran the streets, if you know what I mean?

So there should have been Americans on those planes with AR-15s to shoot them when they started to hijack the planes? What fucking planet are you logging on from?

No they should have been shot by soldiers long before they ever got near a jet. Vote Trump

You better talk to some of your buddies who say the Terror Watch List and No-Fly Lists are unconstitutional. No one will know who they are or have the ability to stop them if the gun nuts get their way.

Um ya know, you um might be um right

That had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Is TOW wire guided?
Yes, the ones we had went two miles....I also worked on should fired light anti-armor missile DRAGON...

My missile was Tartar that evolved to Standard. Range 20 miles using semi-passive navigation.

You never know when you will be without a knife, but you can rely on that AR-15 you carry 24/7(you love it more than your spouse), to open that pesky melon..
An AR-15 is one of the most inaccurate guns made. However since it was designed as a machine gun and dweebled down to what it is now, this is understandable
My M-16 in the Army sucked, I would have preferred to have my Browning .22 auto rifle with a barrel bullet stash..
My M-16 worked fine I never missed anything out to 300m. I only had a couple of jams all I did was SPORTS and cleared it right up.

Is TOW wire guided?

There are short range targets and long range targets but medium range targets is where it is at.

Is TOW wire guided?

There are short range targets and long range targets but medium range targets is where it is at.
I like 'em all, but the closer they are, the bigger the thrill of the kill...........

Why do you need an AR-15

1. Impress your buddies at the shooting range
2. Supports your Rambo fantasies
3. What if your first 49 shots miss?
4. Let's you fight the evil Gubmint
5. There is no better tool for shooting homos, a movie theater or class full of first graders
Bombs work better, weapon of choice for Muslims to use. Dumbass

I don't want to mow down Bambi with Puff the Magic Dragon.
And I don't want to go stalking through bush with someone who has a closed cocked action, especially if the safety's not on. And if the safety is on, I don't believe it can be taken off silently enough not to disturb an animal at 15 or 20 metres. They are crap hunting weapons.

edit...And in any event I'm not going hunting with anyone who relies on a safety.

Forum List

Back