FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

Now you're just being goofy (nothing new of course ;-)

Additionally, death is a trailing indicator. Florida is now the COVID hotspot of the universe and it's about to get worse. Just as I predicted two months ago with DeSantis was lecturing reporters about how great his state was doing.
US has gone from a 6.5% mortality rate to 3.4% over the past 9 weeks...isnt 9 weeks trailing? And Florida has been in the 1.4-1.5% range for months.
Much lower than that if you get out of the Miami Metro area, J Brown! Florida is NOT the Covid "hot spot" of the Universe and anyone claiming it is...is an idiot!

Florida is now the COVID epicenter of the world. Choose your source.

florida now the COVID epicenter of the world
Florida is the Covid 19 testing center of the world! It may have more cases than other places! But the number of people dying from Covid 19 is declining substantially here! So if we're the "epicenter" of the world...then the world is in pretty damn good shape! Just saying...

Nope, I already debunked your claim of a decreasing death count. Up your game Oldie.
The mortality rate in Florida continues to decline, 1.37% now so it doesnt matter if a daily total of deaths is up....the total number of cases is up at a higher pace than the deaths and has been that way for some time now.

My link proves you wrong. But go ahead and happy talk your way out of the current mess in Florida. ;)
where is all of the deaths data? you know, people who died of pneumonia, cancer, car deaths, shootings. where is that data? please, post that link.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

Moron...

New York.... 32,000 dead

Florida..... 5,000

You are an idiot.

The infection rate in Florida has passed New York. Hopefully the death rate does not.

The infection rate isn't the issue......the death rate, and the hospitalization rate is what matters....and we are no where near flooding the hospitals now.......

Cuomo killed more people than the muslim terrorists on 9/11 with his policies.......Trump saved lives with his policies......
150,000 dead on your blob’s watch.
all fiction. I laugh at the ground you think you stand on and know it's quicksand.

Last I checked Florida had 5000 or so deaths and NY had over 32,000.

The morgues certainly aren't over flowing in Florida. Can't say the same for NY.
Florida's death toll is now 6,000

I checked a few days ago and it was 5200 or so.
they put numbers in a hat and draw.

I dont believe any of the numbers. For either infections or deaths.
Its all a bunch of bullshit.
You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.

Agreed, and our moon landings were filmed at Universal Studios! :D
So the people actually doing this stuff are saying it so you counter with some bullshit?
Lol

Why don’t post a link or samples of this bullshit? Instead of just say something bullshit. If you remove CV as the culprit do you think the 698 death is possible?

If you die of heart attack you die or heart attack based from your cardiac enzymes level ( blood test) . They don’t just willy nilly he/she died of CV.
In just one X-ray and your oxygen level( saturation) in less than 15 minutes they know how bad/good is your lungs from CV infections. THATS A FACT.

You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.

So the people actually doing this stuff are saying it so you counter with some bullshit?
Lol

Why don’t post a link or samples of this bullshit? Instead of just say something bullshit. If you remove CV as the culprit do you think the 698 death is possible?

If you die of heart attack you die or heart attack based from your cardiac enzymes level ( blood test) . They don’t just willy nilly he/she died of CV.
In just one X-ray and your oxygen level( saturation) in less than 15 minutes they know how bad/good is your lungs from CV infections. THATS A FACT.
I did post links. And a state official, I think illinois, said even if it was 100 percebt they died from something else, and they test positive, its a covid death. Her words.
Its on video.

So what? He is matching your opinion so you should be happy.

I am happy that he's recommending masks.

You think he's recommending something that will get them sick. Right?
I don't think masks do anything at all

You said they make people sicker. Now you're saying they don't do anything.

Which is it?
Masks do nothing in my opinion

Oh. So now you don't think they make people sicker.

"Masks make the wearer sicker." So this statement of yours was bullshit?

Maybe you shouldn't make bullshit statements then. You end up contradicting yourself and then you refuse to acknowledge it.
Anything I dont back up with stats is an opinion......some people might agree with it others might not. Here's a test.....next time you get the flu wear one and see how you feel.

If you end up contradicting yourself, then your opinion wasn’t very good.
Oh well.....but what it really means is you just dont agree with it, not that it isnt accurate

It doesn’t sound like you even agree with yourself. You need to make up your mind and quit contradicting yourself.
Again, we get you like masks.....awesome.

Hey, don't discount the great favor he's doing society at large by covering his face.

So what? He is matching your opinion so you should be happy.

I am happy that he's recommending masks.

You think he's recommending something that will get them sick. Right?
I don't think masks do anything at all

You said they make people sicker. Now you're saying they don't do anything.

Which is it?

Oh. So now you don't think they make people sicker.

"Masks make the wearer sicker." So this statement of yours was bullshit?

Maybe you shouldn't make bullshit statements then. You end up contradicting yourself and then you refuse to acknowledge it.
Anything I dont back up with stats is an opinion......some people might agree with it others might not. Here's a test.....next time you get the flu wear one and see how you feel.

If you end up contradicting yourself, then your opinion wasn’t very good.
Oh well.....but what it really means is you just dont agree with it, not that it isnt accurate

It doesn’t sound like you even agree with yourself. You need to make up your mind and quit contradicting yourself.
Again, we get you like masks.....awesome.

Hey, don't discount the great favor he's doing society at large by covering his face.
Fauci just now told them about how it also attacks the eyes, so the libber governors all just mandated blindfolds in addition to masks

Florida now has a higher infection rate than New Jersey. They're closing in on New York.

Up until about a week ago, the highest infection rates were New York and New Jersey. The top three will be Louisiana, Arizona, and Florida.

Absolute utter media fakery continues as almost 900,000 test today and 60,000 positive so cases are not “spiraling out of control” but rather under 7% infection rate for first time in 3 months
Shameless and shameful fake fear mongering is rampant

Lol

I did post links. And a state official, I think illinois, said even if it was 100 percebt they died from something else, and they test positive, its a covid death. Her words.
Its on video.
I didn’t saw any link.

Moron...

New York.... 32,000 dead

Florida..... 5,000

You are an idiot.

The infection rate in Florida has passed New York. Hopefully the death rate does not.

The infection rate isn't the issue......the death rate, and the hospitalization rate is what matters....and we are no where near flooding the hospitals now.......

Cuomo killed more people than the muslim terrorists on 9/11 with his policies.......Trump saved lives with his policies......
150,000 dead on your blob’s watch.

Caused by democrat governors in blue states not doing their jobs....Trump did his job, he got them everything they needed, military hospitals, ventilators....no one who needed a ventilator went without one.....thanks to Trump.......he had so many military hospitals deployed, they were never needed....

yet cuomo still put infected patients in with senior citizens, killing over 5,000 of them.....more than the muslims killed in 9/11......

You purposely ignored Florida, Arizona, Texas under republican governors. They are in trouble.
Medical supplies supplied by Trump. Are you forgetting something Dude? Trump downplayed the pandemic all the day. Didn’t do a diddly squat ordering till mid March, supplies arrived first and second week of April 2020. We have a massive shortages all over. At the same time very busy finger pointing blaming Obama etc etc. Downplaying ..... EVEN TODAY.

ALL governors democrats did their job. You and cultist didn’t like their lockdown and mask mandate. NOW lots of these republican governors are in troubles. Imposed mask mandate, bar/restaurants closures , indoor activities etc etc.etc...
YET BUNCH OF YOU OR MOST CULTISTS ........ Don’t attack republican governors.

But now it is lung damage.

Kinda like when Obama said you could keep your doctor and your plan....but they knocked off a lot of plans.....

When they got pushback, their response (which you had not heard up to that point) was "they were junk plans".

What a fucking deflection.

And now lung damage is the new Junk Plan.
Of course Coronavirus will damage your lungs even after several of recovery.

Obama’s like your doctor you can keep your plan.... Compared that to massive Trump lies. Obama’s keep your doctor/plan is nothing. Just almost every time Trump open his mouth he lied.

1,070,000 tests almost a record and 71,000 positives so u der 7% for first time in 3 months!!!
Where is the Media ringing bells of joy??? Oops their head is up their ass about some county in Florida that doubled deaths for a day.

But now it is lung damage.

Kinda like when Obama said you could keep your doctor and your plan....but they knocked off a lot of plans.....

When they got pushback, their response (which you had not heard up to that point) was "they were junk plans".

What a fucking deflection.

And now lung damage is the new Junk Plan.
Of course Coronavirus will damage your lungs even after several of recovery.

Obama’s like your doctor you can keep your plan.... Compared that to massive Trump lies. Obama’s keep your doctor/plan is nothing. Just almost every time Trump open his mouth he lied.

Yes.

Well, when you can produce documents that say you are the final arbiter, I'll be impressed.

Of course.....don't think so. I have three friends who've had it and they've had no issues.

Fuck off.

Florida now has a higher infection rate than New Jersey. They're closing in on New York.

Up until about a week ago, the highest infection rates were New York and New Jersey. The top three will be Louisiana, Arizona, and Florida.
...and the US mortality drops down to 3.2% from 6.5% ten weeks ago. Testing gives you lots of infections remember...and its positive antibody tests also in the daily totals. And the mortality rate for Florida remains at 1.4% while the mortality rates for New York and New Jersey are 7.3 and 8.4% respectively.

Forum List

Back