Flags Should Be Lowered For The Death Of American Heroes

I have objected to all the extraneous lowering of the flag since it began (I believe) under the Clinton administration.

I think we lower the flag for WAY too many reasons. It is sad to see it at half mast, and sometimes it is that way for weeks at a time, or more. When I was young, the flag was lowered only if someone like the Pres died. Once they started doing it for one, they had to do it for all.

Our flag should only be lowered to half mast when someone super important or something super important (like 9/11) happens. These deaths were awful, as were the deaths of all the mass shootings before it, but we insist on being a country where this shit can continue, so why are we pretending to be all grief stricken over it?

I think we lower the flag for WAY too many reasons. It is sad to see it at half mast, and sometimes it is that way for weeks at a time, or more. When I was young, the flag was lowered only if someone like the Pres died. Once they started doing it for one, they had to do it for all.

Our flag should only be lowered to half mast when someone super important or something super important (like 9/11) happens. These deaths were awful, as were the deaths of all the mass shootings before it, but we insist on being a country where this shit can continue, so why are we pretending to be all grief stricken over it?
Too bad you keep voting for the scum that enables it to happen.

mind your business. It's rude to discuss someone else's voting.

mind your business. It's rude to discuss someone else's voting.
Truth always upsets you commies.

Journalists are heroes. Free press is a pillar of our democracy.

We don't currently have a free press.
Of course we do, what an absurd thing to say. I have heard some dumb excuses pulled right out of people's asses, but that one is special.

Journalists are such lying, slimy, bottom-feeding vermin, I will never shed a tear when one dies. It's no loss to humanity whatsoever and there's plenty more human lice where they came from.

I assume most people here have heard the German word schadenfreude. It basically means satisfaction when you see someone get the bad karma they've earned.

Lower only for national tragedies and deaths of Presidents while serving in Office. The newspaper murder was no different than a typical Saturday night in South Chicago.

Forum List

Back